Also why does part of me feel that Zelda being labeled "2017" but NX having a hard date of March make me feel like we will only see the NX handheld in March... NX console in holiday 2017 with Zelda duo launch.

Nintendo usually launches handhelds in the early parts of the year as well, and home consoles in the holidays.

Could be just bullshit speculation on my part, but either way I still don't think we're seeing Zelda until holiday 2017. Hope I'm wrong. 6 years is a loooooong ass time to go between major Zelda releases.

If my bullshit speculation becomes true, it will be even more brutal if Nintendo try to ride out the Wii U until late 2017 lmao....

- - - Updated - - -

Zelda Wii U version is the ONLY playable game Nintendo will bring to e3 2016. https://twitter.com/gematsucom/statu...31692533882880

LMAOOOOOO

It better be OoT reincarnated and I'm not sure even that is enough to save this e3 for you Nintendo.

Zelda U/NX is not going to be the only game at E3. We still have Federation Force, Color Splash, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, and possibly Dragon Quest XI and whatever else Nintendo has planned.

- - - Updated - - -

Zelda is going to be Nintendo's only saving grace this E3, mind.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXLAS...X20C16A4000000

https://translate.google.com/transla...0/&prev=search

Nintendo will announce NX specs/features, launch games, and price sometime by the end of the year.

I don't know what Nintendo is doing but I am already getting turned off from getting the NX when it hits.

At this point they be lucky if I stick with there handhelds. I really don't have a clue what they are doing anymore. This is going to be such a lackluster year for both the 3DS and the Wii-U, Yet they want to ride both out until Q1 of next year at lease if not longer.

Also wtf is this shit about it not replacing the Wii-U? That is really dumb. The 3DS I can understand because the 3DS is still making them money hand over fist. But the Wii-U has been dead in the water for awhile now.

I think at this point if I do get anymore Nintendo consoles its going to be well after the release of the system if not at the start of the next system. So ill be buying a Wii-U when the NX hits and a NX when the next hits. Just so I got a decent libary of games to play.

Also give me Mario Maker for the 3DS FFS you guys hinted at doing it once damit.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Zelda U/NX is not going to be the only game at E3. We still have Federation Force, Color Splash, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, and possibly Dragon Quest XI and whatever else Nintendo has planned.
    Not the only game the show, the ONLY PLAYABLE game in their booth. Even last year Nintendo had at least 5 games playable in their booth, Star Fox 0, Tokyo Mirrage Sessions, Xenoblade, Mario Tennis and Wooly World. Not even counting the 3DS part of their booth as I didn't check it out. Only one game being playable is completely laughable, and it's a game that doesn't even come out this year and likely not even out in March as it's just a blanket "2017".

E3: Nintendo changes its approach to the show every year. This June, Nintendo will focus its attentions on the upcoming game in The Legend of Zelda series. The Wii U version of the game will be playable for the first time on the E3 show floor, and it will be the only playable game Nintendo presents at the show, in order to provide attendees a complete immersion. Additional information about Nintendo’s E3 plans will be announced in the future.

Source: Nintendo PR

And nevermind about only Zelda at E3, since they want people to be "immersed."

And nevermind about only Zelda at E3, since they want people to be "immersed."
    Which is a bullshit excuse because last year Star Fox Zero had like 10-15 damn setups to play it on and every other game only had like 1-3. There is plenty of room for them to make the majority of the booth about Zelda while still having other shit playable. They did the same with Star Fox last year.

They have nothing to show is the problem. And what they have to show besides Zelda they don't want to because they likely know Color Splash and Federation Force as 2 major examples are going to get shit on the second people could play them at e3.

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/725236629405835264

There is an upcoming dedicated Animal Crossing game in the works with the mobile version designed to work with and interact with the dedicated version.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting my wife Zelda for WiiU if it releases before we're both dead and after that I'm never buying a Nintendo console product ever again unless something radically changes. They'll be lucky if I continue to play my 3DS, but I think I can do without handhelds in my life if things are going to go this way. They seem so far off track for what most people in gaming want right now as well as how other companies operate that they are in an alternate reality....one that I don't want to live in.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, let's not show off our new console at the biggest gaming conference of the year. Seems like a wonderful idea. SMH Nintendo fucking over the NX before it even comes out.

are you fucking kidding me? who the fuck is gonna know about it if its not at e3? nobody even knows a new nintendo console is coming outside of the internet

- - - Updated - - -

rip tendo.

ded 2017

nx doa unless best launch lineup all time.

Please refrain from posting memes in the forums. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2016-04-27 at 04:08 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

So, what happens to all the "trusted" sources that were leaking holiday 2016 launch dates? Do people decide to selectively ignore that massive screwup and still view them as "trusted" or do they lose some credibility and folks not believe all these bullshit "leaks" anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So, what happens to all the "trusted" sources that were leaking holiday 2016 launch dates? Do people decide to selectively ignore that massive screwup and still view them as "trusted" or do they lose some credibility and folks not believe all these bullshit "leaks" anymore?
    march is still pretty close to holiday 2016, most of the leaks were probably bullshit but its entirely possible it simply got delayed
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    march is still pretty close to holiday 2016,
    Eh?

Lets face it, all the 'trusted' sites were way off and utter bullshit as expected.

Have to Lol at Nintendo. What a joke company they are becoming.

That or for whatever reason it has been delayed. Who knows at this point and to be honest I don't even think Nintendo knows.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    march is still pretty close to holiday 2016, most of the leaks were probably bullshit but its entirely possible it simply got delayed
    ...Are you serious? So they get their "leak" wrong but they're still right? So if I start throwing out, "Mario game this year, confirmed from unnamed source." do I get to be a "trusted" source now? I mean, sure, I may not have gotten it totally right but I was sorta close!

...Are you serious? So they get their "leak" wrong but they're still right? So if I start throwing out, "Mario game this year, confirmed from unnamed source." do I get to be a "trusted" source now? I mean, sure, I may not have gotten it totally right but I was sorta close!
    things can and do change. not all info is current. sometimes you get bad or outdated info mixed in with good info.

- - - Updated - - -

i personally believe it got delayed. theres just no way nintendo missed the holiday season for no reason, something had to have happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't have to show us the damn box but they have to know what the core features it's going to have are.... at least talk to us about it a little bit at E3 and then give us the full info dump at another conference...

They're really shooting themselves in the foot if they miss E3.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    They don't have to show us the damn box but they have to know what the core features it's going to have are.... at least talk to us about it a little bit at E3 and then give us the full info dump at another conference...

They're really shooting themselves in the foot if they miss E3.
    As someone who loves tech stuff I wish they would just say the system spec ffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news is

we never have to hear about color splash again until its out and dies in a fire.

https://twitter.com/ArcadeGirl64/sta...66146757611521

Emily Rogers is doubling down on Smash NX, saying it will be the definitive version of Smash 4.