Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Telling people they can't discriminate isn't forcing a religion on them.
    Inflicting legal damage because they don't agree is trying to force them to comply.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    Rumors have he may be announcing his Vice President running mate according to sources.
    Impossible. He's dropping out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    There is...

Did he molest her or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Impossible. He's dropping out.
    How could anyone paying attention think Cruz is dropping out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit what the world thinks?

Americans should worry about Americans.

Outside opinions are fine and dandy, but in the end, irrelevant.
    You are not the only one, but certainly one of few..
    Because isolationism would be the destruction of the country.
    We're in the age of globalism. You cannot exist without that world outside of your borders.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

7+ Year Old Account
    And....somehow....somebody like Clinton is appealing? (This is assuming you are not a conservative, which with your clear hate of them, gives me that impression)
    Well, she has her faults, to be sure. I'd much prefer Bernie Sanders, and indeed I voted for him in my state's primary. But I can hold my nose and vote for Clinton. As Bernie said " Either one of us is better than any of the Republicans." Her positions on women's reproductive rights, lgbt rights, immigration reform, and and college debt alone are enough to make her tolerable ( for me) compared to the GOP candidates.

7+ Year Old Account
    You are not the only one, but certainly one of few..
    Because isolationism would be the destruction of the country.
    We're in the age of globalism. You cannot exist without that world outside of your borders.
    You can participate with the globe without letting outside opinions determine your elections....

10+ Year Old Account
    Cruz / Kaisch and also Sanders need to drop. They lost. It's over.
    See, that's the thing. No, they don't. No, it's not over. Either can win by keeping Trump out of 1237 and then getting handed the nomination by the GOP later.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Well, she has her faults, to be sure. I'd much prefer Bernie Sanders, and indeed I voted for him in my state's primary. But I can hold my nose and vote for Clinton. As Bernie said " Either one of us is better than any of the Republicans." Her positions on women's reproductive rights, lgbt rights, immigration reform, and and college debt alone are enough to make her tolerable ( for me) compared to the GOP candidates.
    Can't hold you at fault for that. That is your choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    See, that's the thing. No, they don't. No, it's not over. Either can win by keeping Trump out of 1237 and then getting handed the nomination by the GOP later.
    Which is suicide for the GOP. It would defy logic and show nothing more than desperation at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can participate with the globe without letting outside opinions determine your elections....
    That is a misconception of the misinformed, or lackluster informed.
    You are - as country - measured by your very actions. They determine whether your allies trust you, whether they are your allies, and whether they are and want to be your trade partners.
    Certain aspects are exclusively of domestic nature. But neither human rights, equality and the Presidency are such aspects.

Will take his "stories" over "dodged snipe fire" clinton
    Why do you assume I think Clinton is any better than Carson?

Guy will not be the nominee so I'm not sure why people care what he has to say anymore. Furthermore, I find this guy obnoxious.

7+ Year Old Account
    That is a misconception of the misinformed, or lackluster informed.
    You are - as country - measured by your very actions. They determine whether your allies trust you, whether they are your allies, and whether they are and want to be your trade partners.
    Certain aspects are exclusively of domestic nature. But neither human rights, equality and the Presidency are such aspects.
    Other countries would be insane or desperate for feelgood points if they stopped trade / benefits with the US over our current president.

They need us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vice President Running mate?

Cruz and Kaisch are out of their minds.

Especially after recent primary victories for Trump.

Cruz / Kaisch and also Sanders need to drop. They lost. It's over.
    Agreed. If the merger Cruz/Kasich wasn't enough to make Trump lose, then nothing will. It's too late, he'll get in.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is suicide for the GOP. It would defy logic and show nothing more than desperation at this point.
    And this is different from the last few months, how? State or national, poll after poll shows a split amongst GOP voters that doesn't give any of them a majority, at least, never a strong one. They have been in trouble for months, and their voters aren't changing their minds anytime soon. At least by hand-picking Cruz or Kasich they will get some credit from our neighbors across the globe, who have damn near universally criticized and/or mocked Trump. Except Putin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other countries would be insane or desperate for feelgood points if they stopped trade / benefits with the US over our current president.

They need us.
    Errrrrrr....... You overestimating the US.
    The USA counts for 5% of the global population. There's an entire planet out there with over 6.5 billion people. That amounts to a lot of trade, to a lot of business.
    The world can perfectly exist without the US, not so the other way around.
    When was the last time you've looked at countries that run on isolationism? Or thought that the world needs them more than they need the world?
    The desirable situation is a world where we live together as partners. Because that benefits everyone.

Deleted
    it would be amazing if trump decides to make an announcement at 3pm, and just completely steal the cameras and attention from cruz. unless Cruz is announcing he is dropping out.

10+ Year Old Account

They need us.
    And we need them... So its just as stupid of us to elect an idiot that the entire world hates.

Who do you think will cave first? EU governments who cater to their own citizens or US big business via both political parties...?

Its already happened really... Charles Koch, the billionaire who is more or less the biggest conservative donor there is, said in an interview recently something along the lines of Hillary Clinton being a better option than any of the Republicans running...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    And we need them... So its just as stupid of us to elect an idiot that the entire world hates.

Who do you think will cave first? EU governments who cater to their own citizens or US big business via both political parties...?

Its already happened really... Charles Koch, the billionaire who is more or less the biggest conservative donor there is, said in an interview recently something along the lines of Hillary Clinton being a better option than any of the Republicans running...
    so a guy who like to bribe supports somone who likes to take bribes? and not the guy who dosen t take bribes strange?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    They would be saying, "We're not the party of racist xenophobes." Which is kind of critical if they want to have any chance of ever winning the presidency again in the coming decades.
    You're ignoring the reality that whites still dominate Latin American politics as a minority group, and that it's highly likely that the US will devolve into a civil war in the coming decades that ultimately culminates in the expulsion of millions.