I'm not necessarily asking for that specific interaction, but it's a simple example of how the rotation emphasized rage management and using the right abilities during or outside of the right windows of opportunity.
    Exactly. Like I said a little while ago, something as simple as a big rage dump and more controllable rage generation would instantly make the spec more interesting to play. Give me a talent that drops bonus rage from auto attack crits in exchange for rage on MS, and some ability (OP, Execute, hell I'll even take whirlwind in a pinch) with a rage cost and damage 2-3x higher than Slam, and we're solid.

But no, Arms design is so bad even something as fundamental and simple as pooling and dumping rage can't be done correctly. I just do not understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Be prepared to QQ. No (immediately noticeable) changes so far.
    /10 chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Secondwind View Post
    Exactly. Like I said a little while ago, something as simple as a big rage dump and more controllable rage generation would instantly make the spec more interesting to play. Give me a talent that drops bonus rage from auto attack crits in exchange for rage on MS, and some ability (OP, Execute, hell I'll even take whirlwind in a pinch) with a rage cost and damage 2-3x higher than Slam, and we're solid.
    I was proposing Arms to have a passive rage generation of about 1-5 rage per second during combat..

But no, Arms design is so bad even something as fundamental and simple as pooling and dumping rage can't be done correctly. I just do not understand it.
    Nobody understands either .. someone needs to open up the dev's head to take a look on what the fuck's going on in their mind..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    /10 chars.

This is the only change so far...

Second Wind Restores 6% health every 1 sec when you have not taken damage for 5 sec.
    Specializations changed from Arms/Protection to Arms
    Now requires Level 60, up from 30
    Tier 4 Talent, in place of Second Wind

Sparkle Dragon has spoken, they're done with the specs boys. Time to go home.

7+ Year Old Account
    We've heard the feedback, and are happy with how Arms (and Fury) are playing right now, with yet-to-come tuning in mind. Talents make up a huge part of that, and we're seeing them satisfy their role quite well. Upcoming changes to Arms/Fury will be primarily tuning.

From the arms warrior feedback forum

what a fucking joke holy shit

welp. It's confirmation of what we expected. I do wish we could get some sort of follow up explaining what they think is actually fun or interesting about either spec, with any talent setup... but I suppose it's better than silence.

"The spec is dead. Bury it." - Celeston, probably

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    what a fucking joke holy shit
    10 fucking char

welp. It's confirmation of what we expected. I do wish we could get some sort of follow up explaining what they think is actually fun or interesting about either spec, with any talent setup... but I suppose it's better than silence.
    Dun reckon this will happen ..

It's what we asked for. Time for each of us to decide if it's what we want for our main.

Quote Originally Posted by Celarent View Post
    It's what we asked for. Time for each of us to decide if it's what we want for our main.
    Most other classes aren't any better sadly, I've been playing almost all of them.

The time of engaging class gameplay is over, the time of the faceroll has come.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Most other classes aren't any better sadly, I've been playing almost all of them.
    You say most. . . . Any exceptions?

I need silver linings, man!

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post

The time of engaging class gameplay is over, the time of the faceroll has come.
    You say that but Fury is far from faceroll, it's more complex and has a higher skill ceiling than most current WOD specs and most Legion specs. Fury has issues but being faceroll is not one of them.. Arms on the other hand, is faceroll, RNG and boring to play all wrapped up.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Celarent View Post
    You say most. . . . Any exceptions?

I need silver linings, man!
    Havoc Demon Hunter, with full talents, is somewhat decent IMO in the last build or two.

Assassination Rogue isn't bad, Outlaw Rogue as long you always roll True Bearing on your Roll the Bones can be insanely fun.

Those are the only positives I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Remove Slam and make Whirlwind the primary filler.
    That would be better for fury, removing furious slash. For arms, Slam should simply be less important than stuff like Mortal Strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    We've heard the feedback, and are happy with how Arms (and Fury) are playing right now, with yet-to-come tuning in mind. Talents make up a huge part of that, and we're seeing them satisfy their role quite well. Upcoming changes to Arms/Fury will be primarily tuning.

From the arms warrior feedback forum
    We are going full WoD again, which is extremely sad. And i had hopes for a nice gameplay spec because arms had more time than fury, yet fury feels better, even with it's own problems.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

From what I've seen the only people who are happy about their changes are:
    Shaman(enh/ele)
    WW Monks: Some think the mastery is too simple or too binary(but overall most people like how it feels)
    Feral Druids: Damage is undertuned atm but they're basically the same as they've always been and just require some tuning and it'll be almost exactly what they have in WoD, possibly better and less annoying.
    Balance Druids: People seem to love em, minor issues.
    Shadow Priests: Still some AoE problems(what to use, how to use them), but overall the class is looking like it's going to be a very solid dps character to enjoy when it launches.

That's all I've read that people seem to be content with. I may have missed a few specs, but the overall sentiment seems to be The Sky Is Falling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramad View Post
    From what I've seen the only people who are happy about their changes are:
    Shaman(enh/ele)
    WW Monks: Some think the mastery is too simple or too binary(but overall most people like how it feels)
    Feral Druids: Damage is undertuned atm but they're basically the same as they've always been and just require some tuning and it'll be almost exactly what they have in WoD, possibly better and less annoying.
    Balance Druids: People seem to love em, minor issues.
    Shadow Priests: Still some AoE problems(what to use, how to use them), but overall the class is looking like it's going to be a very solid dps character to enjoy when it launches.

That's all I've read that people seem to be content with. I may have missed a few specs, but the overall sentiment seems to be The Sky Is Falling.
    forgot demo locks (I thought people were pretty happy with them)
    and Havoc Demon hunters (They seem to have gotten a lot better from alpha launch)
    Unholy death knights (heard they were pretty fun to play)
    And Retribution Paladins (I think people are saying they are pretty fun currently aside from mobility issues)
    Also maybe arcane or one of the other mage specs
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2016-04-28 at 02:08 AM.