Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Holy shit, that War Chocobo is amazing.

May just do PvP in Legion to get it.

The more Blizzard drops the more hype I get for Legion.
    It looks like a mechanostrider raped a hawkstrider.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    It looks like a mechanostrider raped a hawkstrider.
    And isn't it just glorious!

Thanks MMO champ. Worst spoiler warning possible.
    Could have at least put to the pics as a link or something.

And... Based on that Pathfinder (part 1), I'm out.

I would have done everything else, but that "six revered reputations" thing is complete B.S.

7+ Year Old Account
    That vicious hawk strider mount looks so badass makes me want to make a Belf.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Awwww. Boo hoo! You want everything handed to you on a silver platter instead of earning it.
    Seriously. It's people like you that are responsible for WoW being in such a sorry state.

"Earning Revered with six of the Broken Isles reputations" Piss off.

Oooh, liking the Pathfinder requirements. Probably just get them in the normal course of my play, and increased movement speed to tide over until Flying's added is a welcome bonus.

Also liking the achievements for doing the Campaigns for all classes, and it SOUNDS like the Zombie event 2.0?

Now I'm excited again...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Pathfinder requires Revered with SIX different reps????

UGH ... that right there is enough to kill my interest in legion. BLEH
    I'm sure there will be a rep gain token off a set of specific rares and or order hall quests and besides originally it was exalted.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Really disappointed w/ the crappy "spoiler alert". I mean, you could have done a better job of reducing the size of the thumbnail. Thanks for ruining sort of a HUGE thing for everyone who made the same mistake I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Awwww. Boo hoo! You want everything handed to you on a silver platter instead of earning it.
    Seriously. It's people like you that are responsible for WoW being in such a sorry state.
    I bet you're an LFR hero.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alterraia View Post
    Really disappointed w/ the crappy "spoiler alert". I mean, you could have done a better job of reducing the size of the thumbnail. Thanks for ruining sort of a HUGE thing for everyone who made the same mistake I did.
    Why would you come to a datamining site and bitch about spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    In all my time in WoW, I grinded rep willingly only in MoP.

Every other rep grind was boring as fuck. And that INCLUDES the three Tanaan Jungle reps. It was so bad that after a couple of days, I spent 120k gold to buy rep tokens to get the achievement.

I hate rep grinds.

If you like grinds, then pull a DoubleAgent and level SOLELY by mining and herbalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterraia View Post
    This is your own fault as another poster said. Don't come to a datamine site if you don't want to risk spoilers.

It's too bad the pre-launch event is opt-out-able. Too many people whined about the WotLK pre-launch, I guess, which was the BEST pre-launch to date. Stormwind was just brimming over with Zombie players, whether you liked it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Harshmage View Post
    It's too bad the pre-launch event is opt-out-able. Too many people whined about the WotLK pre-launch, I guess, which was the BEST pre-launch to date. Stormwind was just brimming over with Zombie players, whether you liked it or not.
    And then the griefers found out that they could ruin it for everyone.

Sorry, I don't have fond memories of the LK event.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    "Earning Revered with six of the Broken Isles reputations" Piss off.
    Who knows. Hopefully the reps will give decent amounts but then again they want us grinding so the sub comes in

IT'S SO FLUFFY!

I like the reference :3

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because you can look at class changes like talents and such without wanting the story spoiled.

- - - Updated - - -

In all my time in WoW, I grinded rep willingly only in MoP.

Every other rep grind was boring as fuck. And that INCLUDES the three Tanaan Jungle reps. It was so bad that after a couple of days, I spent 120k gold to buy rep tokens to get the achievement.

I hate rep grinds.

If you like grinds, then pull a DoubleAgent and level SOLELY by mining and herbalism.
    Then don't do it?

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    Thanks MMO champ. Worst spoiler warning possible.
    Could have at least put to the pics as a link or something.
    Yes, no friggin kidding.
    SPOILER OH HERE ARE THE PICS OF A DEAD KING RIGHT NEXT TO IT. Unless you have an old 14" CRT, and scroll literally 1 line at a time, it's quite obvious what that is. Jesus.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't called MMOCHAMPION the datamining spoiler alert page.

Story spoiler alerts are usually very well hidden with an available link.

They are not supposed to be readily visible without any action on the front page with a clear indication of whats happening.

There are tons of people, myself included, not in this alpha/beta. I'm interested in gameplay changes, and they provide very well.

The story, I do not want to be spoiled. Thanks very much.

I would have done everything else, but that "six revered reputations" thing is complete B.S.
    I'm sure by the time you got that three Tanaan reps to revered, you were at least revered from quests with two or more factions from before 6.2. And if not, Loremaster got them for you. Nevertheless, you HAD to have them at revered to get pathfinder.

It really isn't different at all, just now all of them are stated in the achiev.