Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    ^There's no link
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Dang it. Let's try that again shall we?

6/10

Pro tip, those shoulders don't match anything and that belt is green/yellow which looks out of place on a set completely red/orange/black

The shoulders are staying. There is no belt that matches perfectly with this set, other than the DK firelands one, but I'm not a fan of it. The only other belts that I found even remotely work are the other belt from Ulduar which is dark brown but has a red crystal instead, and dreadful glad's clasp of meditation which is essentially a book.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    those shoulders don't match anything
    I have to agree with this, I've never seen those shoulders work well with anything.

Nothing to rate above

(Click for size/quality)

Deleted
    10/10 very cool hunter set, might use it on my nightelf if you could tell me the items

here is my monk "kungfu fighter" transmog for legion (no shoulders is intended)

Quote Originally Posted by raphiphop View Post
    10/10 very cool hunter set, might use it on my nightelf if you could tell me the items
    List of items

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by raphiphop View Post

here is my monk "kungfu fighter" transmog for legion (no shoulders is intended)
    I like it, looks simplistic but cool at the same time and flows nicely together. 9/10

Here's what I've been wearing for the past few months, it's one of the manliest sets I've seen
    Last edited by mmoc04689abd70; 2016-04-27 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rytingur View Post
    Here's what I've been wearing for the past few months, it's one of the manliest sets I've seen
    Oh definitely, it's the heart-shaped belt buckle that makes it. 8/10!

Clicky for full size!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I have to agree with this, I've never seen those shoulders work well with anything.
    I once saw someone.. kinda make them work with Legplates of Blazing Light and the Judgement belt. That's as good as it gets, though the HD Firelands shoulders still clash with how pixelated the vanilla gear is.

But it's still not an option for male toons. :x

6/10- Those pants do not match the rest of the set at all. Either use the Judgement recolor or the pvp set, but they don't match at all when used together.

http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08EDb808VGL87c

To the person above, I like the transition of color, but maybe find another belt that can make it more smooth? 7/10

I need some advice for my priest =P
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanch View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08EDb808VGL87c

To the person above, I like the transition of color, but maybe find another belt that can make it more smooth? 7/10

I need some advice for my priest =P
    I think you've got something there, but I'd ask whether you're trying to match everything with Anathema, the Shoulderpads of Faith, or both. The yellow and blue match great with the shoulders/chest, but there's not enough green to accent Anathema with your current set-up imho. Maybe a bit more green in the gloves/belt/boots to help the weapon blend better? As is, I'd give it a 7/10.

This is an old set I used, and I'm thinking of bringing it back. Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    I think you've got something there, but I'd ask whether you're trying to match everything with Anathema, the Shoulderpads of Faith, or both. The yellow and blue match great with the shoulders/chest, but there's not enough green to accent Anathema with your current set-up imho. Maybe a bit more green in the gloves/belt/boots to help the weapon blend better? As is, I'd give it a 7/10.

This is an old set I used, and I'm thinking of bringing it back. Thoughts?

I will give this one a 8.5/10, its quite unique and it looks nice IMHO one of MOP belts would work better than that
    @Avalanch, i don't really agree with what "TheWorkingTitle" says, IMHO i don't think the chest match with the shoulders (the blue in the chest piece is way too dark and the same with the gold), also the silver in the robes make it look really out of place, Anathema doesn't match either (way too dark colors, the green stand out way more than it should and it doesn't have anything to make it work in the set) 5/10

@Maxilian I appreciate the criticisms. Most of what you're saying I agree with.. sadly.. because I want this set to work somehow. I love the chest piece, but it really doesn't fit. And also, the kilt doesn't match quite as well as I'd like.. it has a fair amount of a turquoise color that I'm not a fan of. Back to the drawing board it seems.
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanch View Post
    @Maxilian I appreciate the criticisms. Most of what you're saying I agree with.. sadly.. because I want this set to work somehow. I love the chest piece, but it really doesn't fit. And also, the kilt doesn't match quite as well as I'd like.. it has a fair amount of a turquoise color that I'm not a fan of. Back to the drawing board it seems.
    Which pieces are the ones that you really want to keep in the set? What are you building the set around? The shoulders, or the staff? Both? Something else?
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    This is the set I've gone with for a while on my tauren hunter, I myself os pretty happy with it as I believe it fits the hunter theme.

MM/BM: http://imgur.com/JrT3oGR
    Survival (Legion): http://imgur.com/2H4UtDh

Any thoughts or suggestions how I could improve it?

Quote Originally Posted by Enethil View Post
    The lighting makes it a little hard to see, but the top half looks fine from what I can see. It's just the kilt that doesn't match. 7/10

I've always wanted to use these obnoxious fluorescent yellow shoulders. Clicky for full-size!

@Kerath The main pieces would either be the staff or the shoulders. I do like the chest piece because of how unique it is, but I dont think it works. So mainly staff and/or shoulders.
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enethil View Post
    This is the set I've gone with for a while on my tauren hunter, I myself os pretty happy with it as I believe it fits the hunter theme.

MM/BM: http://imgur.com/JrT3oGR
    Survival (Legion): http://imgur.com/2H4UtDh

Any thoughts or suggestions how I could improve it?
    The belt looks way too out of place (I'm even surprised i'm saying that, having in mind that the belt is just a couple of pouches), IMHO i LOVE how that helm looks on Tauren, the Survival (legion) version could be improved with the Hide Shoulders (I don't really think those shoulders look good with the helm, and the helm look nice enough -and its way too bright and all that, to be the main piece of the set-)

7.5/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    The lighting makes it a little hard to see, but the top half looks fine from what I can see. It's just the kilt that doesn't match. 7/10

I've always wanted to use these obnoxious fluorescent yellow shoulders. Clicky for full-size!
    It looks nice enough to be a Cenerion Circle NPC 8/10

Edit: Gave you first a 9 but it felt wrong to give you a 9 and an 8.5 to the troll set above