Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Meanwhile, the people in Westfall are still homeless and starving.
    But hey, obviously a richly decorated grave is a higher priority.
    Sounds very much like reality all over the real world.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I hope the new park doesn't get destroyed in the next xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahMcLachlan View Post
    Hi, im Sarah McLachlan.

will you be an angel for a helpless worgen?

everyday innocent worgen are abused... beaten and neglected.

and they're crying out for help

for just 18 dollars a month you can help rescue
    worgen from their abusers.

And provide food shelter and love.

call the number on mmo champ in the next 30 minutes and you will recieve this welcome kit with the photo of a worgen in the shelter right now.

and give them a second chance
    I'd totally call the number if there was one.

The comment below is on front page.

"The hard-working citizens of Stormwind have been hard at work rebuilding the remaining destroyed section of the city. It is there that a monument of such significance will go."

So it seems there will be a monument there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    i was expecting a worgen district what the fuck is this
    thank you blizzard you had the chance to give worgens the district you scrapped back in cataclysm to give them a tree instead, and you threw it AGAIN! leave the worgens homeless for another 6 years yayyyyyyyyyy

INSTEAD OF A WORGEN DISTRICT THA COULD BE USED AS A COLONY FOR HUNDREDS OR EVEN THOUSANDS OF WORGENS YOU DECIDED IT'S BETTER TO CONVERT AN ENTIRE DISTRICT FOR A KING'S GRAVE HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
    We don't know what is going to be in the rest of the district, is like saying that the only thing in the mage district is the mage tower!

As a generally Alliance player I find the idea for the new Park to be hilarious in all the wrong ways.

How better to poor more salt into the already gaping wound that was the Park, than to replace it with a statue of a dead monarch whom was a major Alliance NPC while yet again the Horde remains generally unscathed and has no major damage to their cities.

I just find the irony great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D-angeL View Post
    Oh please. Take a look at Azshara: The goblins that just had joined the Horde, reshaped a whole zone, rose an island somehow from the bottom of the sea and built a huge city onto it. An Island that was not there before. Was it explained how? Nope.
    I guess in the West they don't know how to create islands for some reason. Asians do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    So Silvermoon city being fully repaired when? Or Exodar finally showing itself mobile. They're stuck for longer than a gap in Stormwind.
    Silvermoon and Exodar both started in the state they are in. While I would like to see them fixed up, Stormwind actually lost something it had before, it's long due for returning to it's old size.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I have to hope that the monument isn't actually his coffin. Why? Because his dead wife is buried in the cemetery and he would want to be buried beside her, not in the middle of some park as an attraction.
    How would you know he'd want that

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdude103 View Post
    How would you know he'd want that
    ...because most people prefer to be buried next to their loved ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Silvermoon and Exodar both started in the state they are in. While I would like to see them fixed up, Stormwind actually lost something it had before, it's long due for returning to it's old size.
    Technically, Silvermoon is only half of its old self. Half the city is still held by Wretched and in total ruin, separated neatly by the scar of corrupted land left by the Scourge's march to the Sunwell.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I hope the pre-patch brings it back in the beginning, and has it destroyed by the end by infernals. And Orgrimmar gets a water park! =D
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    I wonder what would be better to put in its place?
    A Dancestudio

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    What do you think?

P.S.

The answer is no.

The Park is going to stay broken until this game dies, which is going to be relatively soon.

If you want to see the park, go play vanilla with the rest of us
    Isnt encouraging People to play om private servers against the forum policy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Meanwhile, the people in Westfall are still homeless and starving.

But hey, obviously a richly decorated grave is a higher priority.
    But think of the poor and homeless ! But yeah, lets hope Anduin does something about it, it is more important than dealing with the Legion ...
    Perhaps later..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fieranda View Post
    Blizzard thinks what we like, but they don't so they use this method of thinking to us, they claim to know what we do not like while we like it but they think we do not like it so we must not like it............

blizzard logic!

if blizzard want to know what we like they do survery around all (almoste non exsisting) active player base about certian matters but wait that would be democracy.! in a game! nooo that never happend
    Are you kidding? First off most of your post is gibberish.

Also do you really believe anyone in their right mind would let random people dictate the future of their company? Like really?

Why don't you go and complain to Oprah that she doesn't ask you how to spend her money.

This thread is hilarious

I would like to see the level 90 orc troops removed from Northern Barrens also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    i was expecting a worgen district what the fuck is this
    thank you blizzard you had the chance to give worgens the district you scrapped back in cataclysm to give them a tree instead, and you threw it AGAIN! leave the worgens homeless for another 6 years yayyyyyyyyyy

INSTEAD OF A WORGEN DISTRICT THA COULD BE USED AS A COLONY FOR HUNDREDS OR EVEN THOUSANDS OF WORGENS YOU DECIDED IT'S BETTER TO CONVERT AN ENTIRE DISTRICT FOR A KING'S GRAVE HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
    It's going to be a small area with the memorial facing towards the Broken Isles. Honestly, it seems appropriate, and instead of complaining, I would suggest that you advocate for the return of Gilneas (Personally, I would assert that the race should have never made it into the game; regardless, Gilneas City is the proper location for your request).

Deleted
    I don't care so much about the park as getting the whole town a makeover. It's by far the ugliest location in all of WoW. And yet sadly where you need to be if you don't want to be mostly alone (ok ironforge has some traffic but that's all).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's probably the only town in Warcraft that resembles a town . . .
    A human style town? Yeah sure. The only capital that does at least. But I fail to see what this has to do with whether or not it looks bad or not. If anything it's just another argument for making it look good so we can have one good looking human-like town.