Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Violeta View Post
    Would love Gul'dan to be the end!
    is this just trolling at this point? Its been explained SEVERAL times that Gul'dan is the last boss of the Nighthold raid. Which is the first tier of raiding in Legion. He is one of the few people we can actually say is 100% not the final boss.

No. I just feel Gul'dan is more of a end to a expansion.

Deleted
    Last boss will be Kill'Jaeden. Already confirmed by like 4 devs that Sargeras will not be fought in the near future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    I'm still voting N'Zoth. There are so many OG breadcrumbs.
    N'zoth will be kept so he can be teamed with Queen Azshara and the naga kingdom, which probably isn't going to happen in a legion expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Most likely end boss for this xpac Kil'jaeden, avatar of Sargeras or corrupted Turalyon.

- - - Updated - - -

Borixgar injured Sargeras with cenarion's enchanted axe, our artifact weapons will be on par or stronger than that. We obviously do not posses the power to defeat him but in our current power level you can do some dmg to him even if very minor. In future expansions we might be guided by the spirit of Amanthul to Titan home planet and get titan forged weapons and gear, vastly increasing our power level. Then with the help of other titans (if any alive?) or titan constructs and our allies we might be able to face Sargeras. Also probably with the help of Azeroth's Titan.
    Broxigar's axe was powerful because of the nature magic, our artifacts are useless unless they are enchanted by it.

Azeroth's titan will never wake up, at least going by a dev.

My prediction: we'll go into the Nether to fight Sargeras there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Endboss will be Kil Jaden with Gul Dan and at the end of the fight Gul Dan escapes to Outland-3,
    where we, to stop Gul Dan, have to help an Orc in a red dress get faster....
    They said Gul'dan will die in Nighthold raid, so that wouldn't happen.

Unless Gul'dan became a demon while he was in the Twisting Nether.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    My prediction: we'll go into the Nether to fight Sargeras there.
    We won't. Not even all the lore figures in WoW combined can face the might of Sargeras in his home.

Also a tip, nobody can really reach the Twisting Nether before getting completely annihilated by fel energy.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't care who it is as long as we are allowed to kill them!

We were prevented from killing Garrosh in MoP (then we were even prevented from killing him in WoD during the quest chain to kill him).
    We were prevented from killing Grom and given Gul'Dan instead at the last minute (and prevented from even imprisoning him O.O).
    We were then prevented from killing Gul'Dan and given Archimonde instead at the last second.

And now it turns out us killing Illidan in TBC has been retconned. At this point I don't care who the main boss is I just want to be able to kill them lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post

Also a tip, nobody can really reach the Twisting Nether before getting completely annihilated by fel energy.
    Let's fucking go boys it's time to go find the first Fel energy using boss and just wipe to it so we can go fight Sargeras!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    is this just trolling at this point? Its been explained SEVERAL times that Gul'dan is the last boss of the Nighthold raid. Which is the first tier of raiding in Legion. He is one of the few people we can actually say is 100% not the final boss.
    Why not? Let there be a mythic only phase with some story conclusions and they don't need to add another raid and claim Nighthold as the final one.
    It might be pessimistic but I think that there won't be another real content patch this time.

They said Gul'dan will die in Nighthold raid, so that wouldn't happen.

Unless Gul'dan became a demon while he was in the Twisting Nether.

- - - Updated - - -

We won't. Not even all the lore figures in WoW combined can face the might of Sargeras in his home.

We also couldn't kill pretty much every expansion boss before this, yet we found a way. Besides, we don't know what sort of NPC help we'll receive vs Sargeras, we won't fight him alone, no way, if we couldn't even fight Archimonde on Draenor without the help of Yrel, Grommash and Khadgar, there is no way we'd face arguably the strongest known entity in the WoW universe alone... we may even get help from N'zoth, it would certainly be an interesting twist and build up to the next expansion... might even get help from Algalon we just don't know until we get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    We also couldn't kill pretty much every expansion boss before this, yet we found a way. Besides, we don't know what sort of NPC help we'll receive vs Sargeras, we won't fight him alone, no way, if we couldn't even fight Archimonde on Draenor without the help of Yrel, Grommash and Khadgar, there is no way we'd face arguably the strongest known entity in the WoW universe alone... we may even get help from N'zoth, it would certainly be an interesting twist and build up to the next expansion... might even get help from Algalon we just don't know until we get there.
    To be fair, part of his point was that even with all those NPCs (Daku referred to them as lore figures), it wouldn't be enough to fight Sargeras.

And to be honest, I wouldn't like a real Sargeras fight, would feel too much like the player characters getting in over their heads, but I wouldn't mind an Avatar of Sargeras fight.

I really hope KJ is not the end-boss, and perhaps the next tier boss. I get that he's an important figure - moreso than Archi in some ways - but two expacs in a row of fighting Burning Legion generals (especially when we've already fought him once before) feels kind of unexciting.

The final boss will be, 100% guaranteed, Sargeras in some form. He may be in an Avatar, likely the one under the Tomb, or it might be his full form, and we fight him through a portal (Think Broxigar in the War of the Ancients trilogy). Kil'jaeden will, almost certainly, be the penultimate boss , but there's no way that Sargeras gets brought up so often during the pre-launch event and in Legion questing itself for us not to fight him in some form as the final boss. Hell, (Legion spoilers)Turalyon and Alleria's message says we have to defeat Gul'dan, Balnazaar, and Kil'jaeden before we face Sargeras. That's basically telegraphing that Sargeras is the final boss of Legion.

As for N'Zoth and Azshara, I'm fairly certain they'll be saved as bosses for their own expansion (I'd guess it'll be next expansion), but something Naga/Old God related will be going down on Thal'Dranath, probably a mid-tier raid. Perhaps we'll fight the newly revealed Ancient One from Hearthstone's Whispers of the Old Gods expansion?

Never fought Mythic Archimonde, I'm guessing? Not to mention both the Warlock and Priest Class Order Halls are located in the Twisting Nether.

Last boss will be Kill'Jaeden. Already confirmed by like 4 devs that Sargeras will not be fought in the near future.

Broxigar's axe was powerful because of the nature magic, our artifacts are useless unless they are enchanted by it.
    Got sources on that top line? Because I've never seen any of them say anything about us fighting Sargeras, except for Metzen a few years ago at Blizzcon saying they'd have to build up Sargeras before he appears. Legion seems to fit that bill as Legion is explicitly about summoning Sargeras to Azeroth, and we're told during Legion questing we need to fight the Legion's commanders before we face Sargeras himself.

As for Broxigar's axe, every Druid Artifact is empowered by nature magic. Not to mention that every Artifact is empowered by some powerful magic source. There is nothing stating that the Axe of Cenarius was any different than any of the Artifacts we'll be wielding.
    Last edited by AbalDarkwind; 2016-05-02 at 03:04 PM.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Quote Originally Posted by ZakAtack View Post
    To be fair, part of his point was that even with all those NPCs (Daku referred to them as lore figures), it wouldn't be enough to fight Sargeras.

And to be honest, I wouldn't like a real Sargeras fight, would feel too much like the player characters getting in over their heads, but I wouldn't mind an Avatar of Sargeras fight.
    Even though the Pantheon is apparently dead, I have a feeling we'll get help from some Pantheon members who aren't as dead as we thought they were. It's either that or we'll get help from N'zoth, if Sargeras is as powerful as he's been made out to be, humans can't fight him, dragons won't do much that only leaves the Pantheon (who are all dead) or N'zoth. Even then I'd argue we'll never actually kill Sargeras, more than likely we will 'weaken' him enough so we can seal him away somewhere.
    Last edited by Turaska; 2016-05-02 at 03:23 PM.

The only way I see us "fighting" Sargeras would be if Azeroth awakens and infuses us with Titan power and makes us Titan-sized for the job. Would be cool but seems like something that would be hard to top in the next expansion.

Jaina the Dreadlord

Archimonde 3.0 and Kil'jaeden 2.0 riding Onyxia 4.0
    To keep it fresh...

Damn vehicle fights!
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-05-03 at 07:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    The final boss will be, 100% guaranteed, Sargeras in some form. He may be in an Avatar, likely the one under the Tomb, or it might be his full form, and we fight him through a portal (Think Broxigar in the War of the Ancients trilogy). Kil'jaeden will, almost certainly, be the penultimate boss , but there's no way that Sargeras gets brought up so often during the pre-launch event and in Legion questing itself for us not to fight him in some form as the final boss. Hell, (Legion spoilers)Turalyon and Alleria's message says we have to defeat Gul'dan, Balnazaar, and Kil'jaeden before we face Sargeras. That's basically telegraphing that Sargeras is the final boss of Legion.

As for N'Zoth and Azshara, I'm fairly certain they'll be saved as bosses for their own expansion (I'd guess it'll be next expansion), but something Naga/Old God related will be going down on Thal'Dranath, probably a mid-tier raid. Perhaps we'll fight the newly revealed Ancient One from Hearthstone's Whispers of the Old Gods expansion?

Never fought Mythic Archimonde, I'm guessing? Not to mention both the Warlock and Priest Class Order Halls are located in the Twisting Nether.

Got sources on that top line? Because I've never seen any of them say anything about us fighting Sargeras, except for Metzen a few years ago at Blizzcon saying they'd have to build up Sargeras before he appears. Legion seems to fit that bill as Legion is explicitly about summoning Sargeras to Azeroth, and we're told during Legion questing we need to fight the Legion's commanders before we face Sargeras himself.

As for Broxigar's axe, every Druid Artifact is empowered by nature magic. Not to mention that every Artifact is empowered by some powerful magic source. There is nothing stating that the Axe of Cenarius was any different than any of the Artifacts we'll be wielding.
    I've fought Mythic Archimonde many times. Twisting Nether is a separate dimension that transcends all. Key word dimension, meaning it's huge. Yes Priests and locks are near it or in it, but they could be at the very edge of that dimension meaning it could be the distance from say Outland to Azeroth for all we know. Also the Archimonde fight it was already said somewhere it wasn't truly the twisting nether either, it was just a fancy phase 4, nothing else.

It was said over the years and if you look at blizzcon they mentioned it a few times that Sargeras will be kept for when the time is right, because they really want to get that fight right. Though thinking about it, we could face an avatar of Sargeras.

About the nature magic, not every druid weapon has it, it was just that one weapon that was potently enchanted at that timeline, maybe now all druids have it, or maybe they are still trying to figure it out. But it's likely Sargeras also figured out what it was and is probably going to be immune to it in the future. That is, if you can even get close to him, his avatar was curious about that one person and that's the sole reason why that person didn't get killed before even getting close.

Deleted
    My bet will be the avatar. No one know yet who I will be, but I hope for it to be epic something truly amazing

I'm all for anduin/wrathion coop.
    I think the next part is kinda spoiler, but I don't know how to black it out:
    Because varian is dead, wrathion convinces anduin to set his anger free and being blinded by this anger, he goes full hulk, attacking and destroying everyone and everything in his way. Will be in siege of Dalaran. We never had a tag team endboss before.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Guessing: Tier 1 Gul'dan (we know this one). Tier 2 N'zoth, hoping for this as we will still be speculating about an end-boss / raid for a while then. Tier 3 who knows!