Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My god, they're advocating dressing and styling yourself provocatively for a role that's on the surface all about being provocative. The absolute horror.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The only thing on the list I don't 'agree' with is the spray tan. I think spray tan looks so shitty. I don't think having naturally fair skinned cheerleaders would be so bad.
    A DWARF IS ONLY AS STRONG AS HER HAMMER.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Oddly enough the main thing to bug me here is the disapproval of ponytails, which would be the ideal way to keep that long hair out of your face during intense cheerleading gymnastics.
    Also ponytails look hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are boys & girls that cheer. It's suprising you can't put a gif on the cover of a magazine considering it's 2016. But if you could this would have been my choice.

Oddly enough the main thing to bug me here is the disapproval of ponytails, which would be the ideal way to keep that long hair out of your face during intense cheerleading gymnastics.
    It's more about projecting confidence and body language than practicality. Things like wearing your hair down and modestly accentuating your eyes and smile are job interview tips 101 for ladies, as much as it might irk some.

So I guess UoW doesn't offer cheer scholarships, or at the least wouldn't attract the top talent in the cheer world. Girls who would go to a place like Kentucky or Alabama for cheer, would already know these things.

Anyone triggered isn't capable of making a competitive, collegiate cheer squad anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

For the main, initial tryout, they'd want this sort of appearance. Some dance, and if they require gymnastics, they'll be allowed to ponytail up for that. As in comps, they'll all have tight ponytails, team colors/ribbons, with a lot more makeup, glitter, high profile names etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================