Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    As should people who incite violence using their words.
    He's never said a single thing that is bad enough that it should incite violence. Most of the negative shit attributed to him ends up not even being a real thing he's ever said.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Honestly, they all look pretty wack.
    IDK Rubio always looked pretty snazzie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    But he's also been pretty clear that it's meant to be a peaceful political revolution, using the lawful processes in place.
    Except....when people who have different political beliefs attempt to hold rallies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    IDK Rubio always looked pretty snazzie.
    Well, I was referring to the four that remain (and Kasich doesn't count as "remaining.")
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    What words in particular?
    Well for starters, "So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them. I will pay for the legal fees, I promise."

That's not "burn all the Jews" or anything, but it sounds a lot like he asked for people to beat someone up for the act of lobbing a piece of produce. Not sure that's a redeeming quote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except....when people who have different political beliefs attempt to hold rallies.
    And what I'm saying is that Bernie doesn't support that violence. That's being caused by morons who are taking things too far.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Whimsical Dwarf View Post
    I see nothing wrong with what he said.
    Even the parts that aren't true? He accused the governments of 1 1/2 continents of exporting criminals and rapists to the US. There is no evidence that any such government does so, illegal immigrants have a lower violent crime rate, and immigration from Mexico is now working in reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    You mean like elbowing people in the face?

and ones again another lame attempt to draw some kind of equivalence for every story of a Trump supporter being violent I will give you 10 anti trump protester being violent hell just this recent event they locked up 20 anti Trump protester for being violent that is more then all the Trump supporters that have been locked up

Paid agitators aka agents provocateur.

It's pretty clear who benefits when people make the assumption (or take at face value) that these are actual Bernie supporters.

And it ain't Trump.
    Last edited by Reverb256; 2016-04-29 at 05:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    he said there was rapist entering illegally from Mexico which is a fact
    it is you and your ilk that equates that to calling all illegal immigrants rapist. why is that explain
    "Me and my ilk"

Get off you high horse there, it's actually a disabled poney.

When you perpetrate violence and in the process wave a flag of another country those are acts of invaders

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Even the parts that aren't true? He accused the governments of 1 1/2 continents of exporting criminals and rapists to the US. There is no evidence that any such government does so, illegal immigrants have a lower violent crime rate, and immigration from Mexico is now working in reverse.
    It sounds like you are defending violence.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    44 views and I'm the first to reply
    guess our resident Trump bashing SJWs have nothing to say cant think of any way to defend this violence
    They know these actions the violence which is going to get worse and worse is going to drive support to Trump in droves
    Yes, using straw man portrayals of people opposed to Trump will get a serious discussion going... /eyeroll

Most people opposed to Trump know very well that Trump supporters are more violent more often. So this is yet another lazy attempt at projection that really doesn't mean anything.

As for my part, violent protesters are not doing anyone any favors. And the ones that initiate the violence should absolutely be condemned. And if Trump supporters on this board were even remotely honest with themselves, they'd be calling out against the violence being initiated by Trump supporters...which happens at least as frequently as the Trump protesters.

So how about it, are you willing to denounce any of the following Trump supporters:
    - William Celli - jailed for 90 days for plot to bomb muslims
    - Two teens in northern California vandalizing a Latino's man's car with 'Trump' and 'Go Back To Mexico'
    - Trump mob in Las Vegas yells "Shoot him, light the motherf**r on fire"
    - Jodie Marie Burchard-Risch in Coon Rapids, MN charged with 3rd degree assault on an immigrant woman for not speaking English within her earshot
    - Trump fan near Wichita State in Kansas attacked 2 muslim and hispanic students saying 'Brown Trash, Go Home'
    - Trump supporters in Alabama (at least half-dozen) shoved and tackled a peaceful protester to the ground punching and kicking him
    - Trump supporter in Miami dragged and kicked a peaceful protester
    - John McGraw hit a peaceful protester in North Carolina who was being led out
    - Pro-immigrant Chicago church repeatedly vandalized with swastikas and 'Rape Mexico' graffiti

And it goes on and on and on...

Deleted
    There was already a thread about this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Orange-County

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "Me and my ilk"

Get off you high horse there, it's actually a disabled poney.
    no explain why do you equate someone saying rapist are entering this country illegally is referring to all that enter the country illegally are rapist ? I'm just trying to figure out your line of reasoning how did you come to that conclusion

10+ Year Old Account
    that is more then all the Trump supporters that have been locked up
    I'd like to see that citation.

Donald Trump supporter arrested with bomb in California after threatening Muslims.

Seems a bit more serious than damaging some vehicles. But whatever.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Those god damned Obama-lerving Libtard commies.
    It's almost as if I've been criticizing both sides throught the thread, and people are latching on to only bits of what I said and became hysterical.

Centrist best political party.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Whether you agree with the protestors position or not, violence only hurts their cause.
    As with ANY/EVERY cause...

This is the world that the PC/liberals/SJWs have created - where people commit/defend violence because we disagree with something someone said.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

10+ Year Old Account
    no explain why do you equate someone saying rapist are entering this country illegally is referring to all that enter the country illegally are rapist ?
    Because, when you read what he said, it said "Mexico doesn't send us their best. They're rapists, they're..."

I guess he did say 'som are good people' so there clearly a minority that wasn't labeled as rapists. Doesn't erase the overarching generalizations of what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    I understand that half of what Trump says he'll do he can't or won't do, banning Muslims, tagging Muslims, building a Mexican paid wall, beyond waterboarding torture, but I don't understand why people want to vote for him. He knows a lot of that is unconstitutional so I take him as a liar. Almost as bad as Hillary. They are all corrupt bigots, smh. 350 million in this country and we have to choose between two of the worst people to run the country...

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    i just love the tolerant left they are so peaceful /s
    Where ANYWHERE does it say that those doing the violence are from the "left"?????? NOWHERE