- 31 Haii p00 and everyone!

Xan, did you watch the replay? ^^

I hadn't! I played my own game in a 1v3 FFA Hard, I had one bad moment of FPS lag but then it ran smoothly. How come Twilight Flame lags so much? It's my favourite map. D:

Morning all!
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Enter the Gungeon hype! I need to actually play the new games I bought... Stupid XCOM EU being addictive!
    Seriously think this game can be harder than Dark Souls at times. Such stupid things happen too! Also accidently shooting the water barrel RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    STR is at 30, DEX/VIG at 20.
    Nice, I stopped upping VIG at around 25 for my sword and board build. That put me at 1,000 HP unembered (1,300 embered) and that was plenty. I also hit like a truck with my Uchigitana that was at +9 from the halfway point of the game.

It has to do with all the cliffs on Twilight Flame and how the game calculates the units movements, what paths are possible. And when the bots play, especially on hard, they build a huge amount of units and send them out on the map. But the biggest problem I think is that the bot tells their units to move to your base position directly, instead of doing like players and collect their units and moving them smaller distances, so its a lot of pathing calculations the server will have to do on that map.

Its not a problem on other maps because the base positions isn't up on plateaus, so the units can go in a straight path where the bots have ordered them to go.

What are you doing Knslyr? That's not the right number!

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Nice, I stopped upping VIG at around 25 for my sword and board build. That put me at 1,000 HP unembered (1,300 embered) and that was plenty. I also hit like a truck with my Uchigitana that was at +9 from the halfway point of the game.
    Kewl. I'm going to try to kill those crabs tonight, hope they're not as hard as they look.
    I don't really like the ember, last time I was embered I got invaded by a red and purple. The lag made it near impossible to play, damage only appeared over a second after the hit...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, should I invest in VIT so I can wear heavier armor, or is that wasted stats?

I disagree! Hastings is the one with the wrong number!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

Hai pOO
    Hai Xan!

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    - 31 Haii p00 and everyone!

Xan, did you watch the replay? ^^
    Hai Knslyr!

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post

What are you doing Knslyr? That's not the right number!
    You're not the right number!

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    I disagree! Hastings is the one with the wrong number!
    Your face is the one with the wrong number.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Kewl. I'm going to try to kill those crabs tonight, hope they're not as hard as they look.
    I don't really like the ember, last time I was embered I got invaded by a red and purple. The lag made it near impossible to play, damage only appeared over a second after the hit...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, should I invest in VIT so I can wear heavier armor, or is that wasted stats?
    Honestly heavy armor is pretty useless unless you are going for a straight tank cheese build. Stats in your main damage attribute and stamina are much better imo.

Gungeon: Yeah, it's pretty tough. I can reliably get to the second level, but that's when my runs usually fall apart. I'm not that great at bullet hells, and I always forget to use blanks...How far do you get, DJ?

10+ Year Old Account

Too brutal p00 p00

Im wrecking people on hearhstone with my first games in month with a random priest deck. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I might buy Doom 4 when it comes out. Only problem is that I need $800 in new hardware to play it