Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I genuinely question the intelligence of anyone who supports Trump.
    I'm pretty confident [insert_candidate_you_dont_support]'s supporter also thinks the same of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I'm pretty confident [insert_candidate_you_dont_support]'s supporter also thinks the same of you.
    I think there's plenty of fodder to peg Trump supporters as ignorant fools. Of course, I consider Bernie supporters to be almost as ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Cool edit there, bud. I'm saying some white supremacists have come out in support of Trump, google it if you want proof. Not saying Trump is racist because of that I'm just saying there are some supporters that are very much white supremacist shitbags.

Larry Byrd, Hillary Clinton's mentor.

There's a difference between someone saying he likes you and you saying that you like someone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post

Larry Byrd, Hillary Clinton's mentor.

There's a difference between someone saying he likes you and you saying that you like someone.
    It's only been pointed out 5000 times, but this guy renounced his ways and regretted his actions DECADES before Clinton ever said she admired him.

I realize the Hillary hate can get irrational but at least make yourself seem informed and educated.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

what the OP has witnessed are Saul Lewinsky tactics taught to these professional agitators by George Soros funded groups like Move On.org

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It's only been pointed out 5000 times, but this guy renounced his ways and regretted his actions DECADES before Clinton ever said she admired him.

I realize the Hillary hate can get irrational but at least make yourself seem informed and educated.

I don't give any fucks about Hillary or Trump since I'm not from the US and it's a laughing stock of a country no matter who wins. I just find funny how Trump said multiple times he disavowed the KKK support countless times yet every newspaper was still asking when he will do it.

So if it's Trump, saying something doesn't matter. If it affects someone from the Democrats, just words are enough. K kk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Cool edit there, bud. I'm saying some white supremacists have come out in support of Trump, google it if you want proof. Not saying Trump is racist because of that I'm just saying there are some supporters that are very much white supremacist shitbags.
    And the KKK recently sent a check to Hilary's campaign. Can we move on with this tired rhetoric?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    And the KKK recently sent a check to Hilary's campaign. Can we move on with this tired rhetoric?
    I was merely stating that its a fact that some Trump supporters are racists.

The protesters might not even be supporters of the left at all. They could just be anti-trump or pro-Cruz. A lot of people just auto assume Bernie supporters, because the narrative is that only Bernie supporters are activists or protesters. Which on all sides of the political coin there are these people and Hillary's camp is doing a good job at making sure everyone thinks of Bernie and his supporters are radicals. Trump generally brings out the worst in everyone and I wouldn't be surprised to learn how many of the protesters don't care about Bernie or Hillary and just hate Trump. Look at the back and forth between him and Cruz, you don't think Cruz supporters would protest Trump.

This is a symptom of American politics generally that the candidates and politicians like, which is, making everything very binary fitting the narrative they want to spin. Trump Racists, Bernie Radical/Protester, Hillary Liar, Cruz Crazy. It is pretty simplistic, but it works in inspiring the simple people or the ones letting their emotions get the better of them. The microcosm of the WoW community should be a marker for something we all know "The loudest voices are often the smallest groups of players" or in the political world the loudest protesters are just a minority of supporters for any candidate.

There are Trump supporters that are completely not racist, Bernie supporters that aren't activists or protesters, Cruz supporters that aren't totally insane, Hillary supporters that aren't women etc. Which are things that the media/social media etc keep telling us the supporters of these people are these things. Honestly, the only one I really think shows a solid majority of the supporters is Cruz I can't figure how any sane person can back that guy, terrible policy all around, very backwards thinking, pick a VP candidate already in one of the worst people, way too many hyper niche ideals, and completely out of touch with reality. Also, he's getting rolfstomped by Trump. I just can't take anyone who thinks he is a good idea seriously, and as a non-republican, I'd rather have Trump than Cruz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I feel like this belongs in another thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    . Honestly, the only one I really think shows a solid majority of the supporters is Cruz I can't figure how any sane person can back that guy, terrible policy all around, very backwards thinking, pick a VP candidate already in one of the worst people, way too many hyper niche ideals, and completely out of touch with reality. Also, he's getting rolfstomped by Trump. I just can't take anyone who thinks he is a good idea seriously, and as a non-republican, I'd rather have Trump than Cruz.
    Yeah for as much as a circus/reality-tv show this election has been there hasn't been that many old fashioned dirty political tricks. For those few tricks (ie push polling and such) all seemed to come from the Cruz camp so at least both sides can agree on one thing .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Why do I feel like this belongs in another thread?
    Honestly it does considering there is another thread on the front page with a similar idea happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Yeah for as much as a circus/reality-tv show this election has been there hasn't been that many old fashioned dirty political tricks. For those few tricks (ie push polling and such) all seemed to come from the Cruz camp so at least both sides can agree on one thing .

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly it does considering there is another thread on the front page with a similar idea happening.
    Then again its rickjames. Likes attention almost as much as I do. But yeah this is literally for the other thread literally on the same page right now.... right above this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    http://www.snopes.com/kkk-endorses-hillary-clinton/
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Then again its rickjames. Likes attention almost as much as I do. But yeah this is literally for the other thread literally on the same page right now.... right above this one.
    Normally I'd agree, but this one goes into depth about my own personal story and is really more of one incident, that I got into with great detail, dealing with selectively editing footage and how it can lead large groups of people into believing something that is not true lol. And yes, it did happen at a Trump rally the other thread is about protesters causing property damage at a Trump rally. This one is more about the protesters distorting information and then giving it to the media. Same exact thing? You decide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Normally I'd agree, but this one goes into depth about my own personal story and is really more of one incident, that I got into with great detail, dealing with selectively editing footage and how it can lead large groups of people into believing something that is not true lol. And yes, it did happen at a Trump rally the other thread is about protesters causing property damage at a Trump rally. This one is more about the protesters distorting information and then giving it to the media. Same exact thing? You decide.
    It kinda is the same exact thing. Would we need a new thread for every single experience? Clearly this thread was inspired by the current thread running. Also anecdotes are dumb, no offence.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Yeah the right would never do anything like that.

You won't find me disagreeing, both sides do this but the left has been doing this *a lot*, pretty much every time Trump has a rally they do this. And the main stream media is reporting it as a truth. This story you posted for example, did it appear on major media outlets?

- - - Updated - - -

It kinda is the same exact thing. Would we need a new thread for every single experience? Clearly this thread was inspired by the current thread running. Also anecdotes are dumb, no offence.
    Not sure if everything that happens at Donald Trump rallies can be classified as "the same thing". Again one story is about property damage, the other one is much more related to the media. For example, if Donald Trump named a Vice President at his rally and a thread was made about it, do you think that thread should be merged with this one?

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That is because its a primary. There is actually 10 different investigations into voter issues in various states related to the DNC. But the dirty politics are a little smarter now than before just like advertising through fake social media accounts. There is a guy who was recently arrested in Mexico I believe who did this kind of work it was a really interesting article on how the sabotage works now and how most folks don't even know it's going on. When the actual election hits we'll see a lot more classic dirty tricks I think. They don't want to risk splitting their party too much. Hillary supporters are in for a huge surprise if she gets the Dem nod when it is her vs Trump. It is going to get insanely ugly before the end. I foresee serious mudslinging.

10+ Year Old Account
    You won't find me disagreeing, both sides do this but the left has been doing this *a lot*, pretty much every time Trump has a rally they do this. And the main stream media is reporting it as a truth. This story you posted for example, did it appear on major media outlets?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if everything that happens at Donald Trump rallies can be classified as "the same thing". Again one story is about property damage, the other one is much more related to the media. For example, if Donald Trump named a Vice President at his rally and a thread was made about it, do you think that thread should be merged with this one?
    Trump picks VP
    Anti Trump Rally

both seem distinct to me

Here we have
    Anti Trump Rally
    My opinion of an Anti Trump Rally

both seem very very very similar to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares if racist people support one candidate over another? Racists have the right to vote, too. Just because a racist person likes a specific candidate doesn't mean that candidate is racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

Shout out to all that read this. I just wanted to clarify here too, I'm not trying to say that all Sanders supporters (or even Hillary supporters) do this, I'm aware this is just a few assholes. I'm not trying to say Trump has no supporters that are racist either. On some level for me this kind of is bigger than Trump lol. It really just goes to show how a video taken out of context can lead to A LOT of people believing something that's not true. It just so happened that this took place at a Trump rally.
    The rational among us know this to be true already.

It's actually getting rather tiring trying to explain this to the simpletons.

Their skepticism is usually drowned out by their hatred and biases, sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.