Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Trump picks VP
    Anti Trump Rally

both seem distinct to me

Here we have
    Anti Trump Rally
    My opinion of an Anti Trump Rally

both seem very very very similar to me.
    Except this wasn't at an anti Trump rally.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    The rational among us know this to be true already.

It's actually getting rather tiring trying to explain this to the simpletons.

Their skepticism is usually drowned out by their hatred and biases, sadly.
    Yeah it's a pretty wacky phenomena, and as some mentioned, both sides do it, but the left wing media IMO has been doing this A LOT lately. Like pretty much every Trump rally has an incident where a report is fabricated to make a Trump supporter look like the bad guy. Plus we really don't see Trump supporters going to Hillary or Bernie rallies at the same time.

I got a feeling if the shoe was on the other foot they would be crying foul. Like if I went to a Bernie Sanders rally and held up a sign that said something like "Sanders likes blacks, he thinks everyone should own one" and then went and taunted various people at the rally, at some point someone would get offended and a physical altercation may ensue. Now take all of that, and imagine if the media pretty much took out all of the offensive stuff I did in the story, and just showed the Sanders supporters attacking me. Fucked up stuff, yet the media has made it a habit of doing this with Trump.

one guy yells go to Auschwitz and that means everyone there is a nazi by association, is that right?

as far as the KKK is concerned, isnt the grand dragon supporting Hillary atm?

Regardless of the political offiliation, radicals on either end are idiots in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Racism isn't a trait of the US Right wing, its a trait of humanity.
    It may not be unique among conservatives in the US but it is incredibly pervasive, and for good reason.

The Southern Strategy

a.k.a. the standard operating procedure for the GOP for longer than many members of this forum have been alive.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Americans should be embarassed that Trump is even being considered as a presidential candidate, nevermind a frontrunner for his party. He's nothing more than a rich, spoilt, xenophobic racist reality T.V star.
    Here in the UK we are laughing at the fact that you may end up with Trump as president, even if it would be absolutely disastrous for the entire world. The again you guys did elect George Bush twice....

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I see what you're saying but some Trump supporters are in fact racist.
    Just like 90% of Democrips are racist. For fuck sakes, thats all you guys do is use race as your talking points. Pathetic and clearly racist.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-04-30 at 03:33 AM.

I definitely see some white nationalist/skinhead Trump supporters, which is baffling considering his daughter is Jewish. I don't think they follow him closely, and I get the impression they hope he'll just fuck up the country so bad they'll somehow get more influence for their crazy views. Meaning when things go bad for America, people will be desperate and be more susceptible for disgusting white nationalist type thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I definitely see some white nationalist/skinhead Trump supporters, which is baffling considering his daughter is Jewish. I don't think they follow him closely, and I get the impression they hope he'll just fuck up the country so bad they'll somehow get more influence for their crazy views. Meaning when things go bad for America, people will be desperate and be more susceptible for disgusting white nationalist type thinking.
    This is the kind of response that years of fear mongering on the left hand side has created lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    This is the kind of response that years of fear mongering on the left hand side has created lol.
    Well they openly say it on their websites, so...

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Well they openly say it on their websites, so...
    Put it this way, if I went to Detroit and asked some street gang members if they liked Obama and they said yes, and then tried to make some weird ass connection that "most of Obama's supporters are gang members" or "Obama is going to let gang members into the white house" I think most people would rightly say those statements are idiotic. Same thing here though. Obviously in this type of situation, Donald Trump can't help who is going for vote for him, that being said the left has literally cried racism almost every day on Trump. For example, because he only wants Mexicans to come into the country through legal means, he gets Hitler comparisons. If you really don't think it's a big deal then I probably won't change your mind, but don't be mad when people say outrageous stuff like say Obama is a muslim that supports terrorists either.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Put it this way, if I went to Detroit and asked some street gang members if they liked Obama and they said yes, and then tried to make some weird ass connection that "most of Obama's supporters are gang members" or "Obama is going to let gang members into the white house" I think most people would rightly say those statements are idiotic. Same thing here though. Obviously in this type of situation, Donald Trump can't help who is going for vote for him, that being said the left has literally cried racism almost every day on Trump. For example, because he only wants Mexicans to come into the country through legal means, he gets Hitler comparisons. If you really don't think it's a big deal then I probably won't change your mind, but don't be mad when people say outrageous stuff like say Obama is a muslim that supports terrorists either.
    He basically called the majority of the people Mexico sends murder and rapist. He also wants to ban Muslim from the United States temporarily. He even talked about surveying certain mosque and having a registry for Muslim. He has said and done some racist shit as well.

He has retweeted post from neo-nazi and doesn't attempt to separate himself from them except Dave Dukes.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-04-30 at 01:50 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    He basically called the majority of the people Mexico sends murder and rapist. He also wants to ban Muslim from the United States temporarily. He even talked about surveying certain mosque and having a registry for Muslim. He has said and done some racist shit as well.

He has retweeted post from neo-nazi and doesn't attempt to separate himself from them except Dave Dukes.
    He said some mexicans were murderers and rapists - to be fair that's pretty much the truth. Especially in concern to the topic he was discussing with border control - with 80% of the females crossing getting raped, according to estimations. Speaking of which, how come liberals aren't trying to address this type of issue? Trump has also stated he simply wants Mexicans to come to the country legally in the same way every other race does.

As for muslims being temporarily banned.... to be fair we are at war with ISIS. The idea of one country banning another country citizens from entering during a time of war has been practiced countless times. Of course there are differences here because muslims can come from a variety of countries. When I say war, I mean they want to kill Americans. I know this doesn't sound like a big thing because we haven't had a major terrorist attack since 9/11 and I'll admit I don't fully agree with Trump here, I can understand the logic. I don't see how this is racist though. Beyond that, muslims are a part of a religion, not race.

As for David Duke, this has been repeatedly debunked. Trump criticized David Duke decades before he ran for President, he criticized him at the time that David Duke said he would vote for him (which was like 8 months before the scandal) and he's said he doesn't want his vote on numerous occassions.

Now I get that you personally may not like Trump, but just saying "he's racist" is a misdiagnosis of what he is looking to do. By all means feel free to disagree with him, there's a variety of ways to do so, but just yelling racism is dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I see what you're saying but some Trump supporters are in fact racist.
    really? here's what a Hillary supporter had to say

Who in this exchange is the racist?

Is there some reason we're just gonna pull random shit off of twitter?

Yeah, yeah, and here are the anti Trump protesters calling for genocide from yesterday.

And here's what's Hillary supporter has to say about Bernie

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Is there some reason we're just gonna pull random shit off of twitter?
    It's a rebuttal of the allegations against Trump supporters, demonstrating the racism of the anti trump supporters.

And then there are the flat-out threats...

Last edited by Cricket22; 2016-04-30 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Yeah, yeah, and here are the anti Trump protesters calling for genocide from yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a rebuttal of the allegations against Trump supporters, demonstrating the racism of the anti trump supporters.

And then there are the flat-out threats...

Are those protest running for president of the united states of america? I hope they end up in jail.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-04-30 at 02:26 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Are those protest running for president of the united states of america?
    Who do you think is instigating all this?

The Bernie supporters accusing Trump of racism are even better.

Last edited by Cricket22; 2016-04-30 at 02:33 AM.

You shouldn't expect people to care what some rando at a protest says compared to the prospective GOP nominee.
    Even if it were a cogent argument, which its not, "YOU TOO" isn't a rebuttal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You shouldn't expect people to care what some rando at a protest says compared to the prospective GOP nominee.

Even if it were a cogent argument, which its not, "YOU TOO" isn't a rebuttal.
    huh? I never made any claims of Trump supporters being racists, so it's your argument that falls apart.

And Trump supporters have not been going to Hillary or Bernies Rallies to harass, threaten, intimidate, and commit violent acts either.
    Last edited by Cricket22; 2016-04-30 at 02:38 AM.

huh? I never made any claims of Trump supporters being racists, so it's your argument that falls apart.
    I have no idea where you're getting this.