Page 12 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    before now you could report a man a obvious man being in the women's restroom and have him removed now you cant and will be labeled a bigot for trying to have the obvious man removed
    Are you suggesting that being labeled a bigot, would prevent someone from reporting the sort of crimes you are asserting? Again, delusional...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    So . . . if I was transgendered and I wanted to piss in target, I have to first go to city hall, change my ID, and then I can piss?

Or maybe, just maybe, we can do what we've always been doing and if I'm transgender, I can go piss in whatever stall is appropriate for what tools I have?
    No. If you're transgendered and you want to piss in Target, you have to use the restroom corresponding to the sex on your ID. If you're serious about changing your gender, I would think that's something that you'd be interested and serious about doing.

I gotta be honest here, I'm trying to be open minded but I haven't seen any good reason why transgendered people should be able to use any bathroom they want. It seems every time that the liberals just resort to wacky logic and are like "well are we going to have cops in every bathroom then?" or "Are the cops going to ask me for my ID if I need to use the bathroom?" like really, that's the reason why people think we should lift restrictions on bathrooms?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    So now we are IDed to use bathrooms. Nice.
    No. You're ID'd if you're suspected of a crime. Big difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Interesting argument. Just curious, what is your stance on gun control?
    No regulations on the consumer. Cost of damages and persecution as a result of crimes committed with guns, levied against the gun manufacturers, instead of tax payers.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    If they remove stalls in bathroom there should be no issue (as in use real WC's with doors and all walls). Also why does women and men have seperate fitting rooms?

Personally i think you should go to the respective room of your equipment but its hardly something to get riled about. then again im a guy and if a woman tried to use the urinal next to me id be more amused than offended. That being said, people have every right to shop where they want. I avoid walmart like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Same situation with a female to male transgender. You people want them to use the women's bathrooms because they were born female. They can be tall and muscular and very much look like a man. What would you do if they walked into the woman's restroom?
    If i happened to be nearby I'd tell them to stop and put hands on them if they didn't. I'm protective of the women around me. If upon doing so they informed me they were actually a woman and had some way of proving it, I'd apologize and let them continue. It would be a tough situation to be sure. I'm not particularly worried about it though because the chances of running into one of those people is remote.

I'm talking about the plain as day man who follows my daughters into the bathroom to listen and try to catch a glimpse of them them peeing under the pretense of being transgender. I'll tell you right now. If I encounter that situation, I'm putting that asshole through several racks of overpriced merchandise.
    Last edited by ArguesWithStrangers; 2016-04-30 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I gotta be honest here, I'm trying to be open minded but I haven't seen any good reason why transgendered people should be able to use any bathroom they want. It seems every time that the liberals just resort to wacky logic and are like "well are we going to have cops in every bathroom then?" or "Are the cops going to ask me for my ID if I need to use the bathroom?" like really, that's the reason why people think we should lift restrictions on bathrooms?
    Bathrooms were never restricted in the first place. People were able to use the bathroom of the gender they identified as for years. It's just suddenly being made an issue because of NC passing laws restricting it.

If i happened to be nearby. I tell them to stop and put hands on them if they didn't. I'm protective of the women around me. If upon doing so they informed me they were actually a woman and had some way of proving it. I'd apologize and let them continue. It would be a tough situation to be sure. I'm not particularly worried about it though because the chances of running into one of those people is remote. I'm talking about the plain as day man who follows my daughters into the bathroom to listen and try to catch a glimpse of them them peeing under the pretense of being transgender. I'll tell you right now. If I encounter that situation, I'm putting that asshole through several racks of overpriced merchandise.
    So, your plan is to physically assault people trying to use the bathroom? Top quality person you are.

I dunno, I'm more off put by the changing room part than the bathroom and that it's about whatever the man chooses to identify as. I'd like to be able to go into the Cheerleaders changing room back in school, because I identify as a woman. Overall it doesn't affect me, I don't expect to see women in the men's room anytime soon and really I feel sorry for the rude surprise they are in for as they enter the free fart zones

allowing men who identify as women to use the bathrooms and fitting rooms of their choosing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because their birth certificate gender and their current gender don't match, that's why. Because you'll end up forcing a "woman" who is now a man with all male parts and who looks very masculine, enter a woman's bathroom, and get yelled at because "she" looks convincingly like a he.

And because this bill does not solve anything
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    No. You're ID'd if you're suspected of a crime. Big difference.
    Why would pissing in the ladies room without harming anyone be a crime?

10+ Year Old Account
    What crime can a person of a different sex commit, that a person of the same sex cannot?

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    If they remove stalls in bathroom there should be no issue (as in use real WC's with doors and all walls). Also why does women and men have seperate fitting rooms?
    Because most women are uncomfortable undressing in a place men have access to.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You said predators would pose as trans to gain access to areas that were previously unavailable to them(even though they weren't). If the worry isn't that they'd commit some type of sexual crime, what is the worry?
    There's laws against illegal surveillance and voyeurism too. Harassment as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Bathrooms were never restricted in the first place. People were able to use the bathroom of the gender they identified as for years. It's just suddenly being made an issue because of NC passing laws restricting it.

So, your plan is to physically assault people trying to use the bathroom? Top quality person you are.
    I know, a father who protects his daughters. Who knew it could happen in this day and age?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Why would pissing in the ladies room without harming anyone be a crime?
    I don't know if that is a crime. I would imagine in some places it might be. It doesn't matter. My point is that you're not asked to provide ID to take a piss, you'd be asked for ID if you're suspected of breaking the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Because most women are uncomfortable undressing in a place men have access to.
    Don't you mean look like men?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never ever set my foot in a Target store!

Unless, you know, they build one in my country, or I visit a country that has them and the need to go there arises...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are you suggesting that being labeled a bigot, would prevent someone from reporting the sort of crimes you are asserting? Again, delusional...
    it kept the neighbors of the San Bernardino terrorist from reporting suspicious activities out of fear of not being PC
    so tell me who is the delusional one again?