Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Your "modern world" consists of 2% of the population in a country with 4% of the worlds population. Its hardly something newsworthy. Most people in world the by far, and I mean by astronomical percentages would disagree with letting transgenders into bathrooms alone with little girls.
    Have any citations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Really, why is that? Why would they have a problem with letting a woman into a womens washroom? Just because she started life as a man changes nothing. Should we also ban lesbians from womens washrooms? And why exactly are these little girls alone in the washroom to begin with? Nearly every where that I have ever been to that serves large numbers of patrons has a family washroom. If you are so goddamned scared of people that you just cant let anybody near your kid, just use the family washroom.
    Yeah I would, end conversation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Have any citations?
    Nope none that I care to work to dig up. The sky is blue also but I don't feel like proving it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Never said it would stop them completely

What it does is Provide sex offenders with a lie they can use to legally justify their presence. It prevents women from being able to immediately protest their presence, and stop them before they commit a sex crime. Now we have to wait, for them molest us before we can do anything about them being there.

It opens the door for them, legally as well as literally. There is nothing ok about it.
    Holy fucking strawman batman. Like jesus, that thing is about 8 stories tall.

Here is the thing. It does absolutely none of that. If you see a suspicious person in the washroom, you are still free to alert the authorities, who are still free to ascertain if they are allowed to be there or not. If they are not, fine, then they get removed. If they are, also fine, they get to do their business in peace (and you get to look like an asshat for throwing the inquisition at them).

There is no magical situation where they have to rape or assault someone before you can have their right to be there verified. But once they are verified as being allowed to be there, you get to shut the hell up and deal with it.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2016-04-30 at 09:27 AM.

Here is the thing. It does absolutely none of that. If you see a suspicious person in the washroom, you are still free to alert the authorities, who are still free to ascertain if they are allowed to be there or not. If they are not, fine. If they are, also fine. There is no magical situation where they have to rape or assault someone before you can have their right to be there verified. But once they are verified as being allowed to be there, you get to shut the hell up and deal with it.
    It's also much faster to remove yourself from the situation than to sit around waiting for the police. Plus if someone is still creeping around the bathroom by the time the police arrived they are obviously doing something wrong and would be made to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Have any citations?
    I find his assertation that 98% of the united states is backwards as fuck to be a little disturbing. But then again, this is a country that has only figured out that black people are people too about 40 odd year ago, yet large chunks of the country still seem to be having trouble accepting that, and it is also the country with a high chance of electing Donald Trump as presitdent. I mean, ELECTING, as in they actually WANT a megalomaniac running their country....

So i guess his statistics are probably closer to reality then I give him credit for.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2016-04-30 at 09:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    I can't wrap my head around why this is such a big deal. Pretty sure public toliets have you know...doors.
    I don't give a damn, use the bathroom for your gender. Meaning the gender you were born with and not the one you attempt to be because you are sick in the head.

Deleted
    The overwhelming majority of good decent people with kids do. The ones who can speak the language and have been here for generations do. All of this stuff is coming to screeching halt soon enough. Trump 2016!.
    And you define what "good decent people" are? Uh-hu!
    The overwhelming majority of young people does not share your view on that I am afraid - so it's just a matter of time until the problem solves itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    I don't give a damn, use the bathroom for your gender. Meaning the gender you were born with and not the one you attempt to be because you are sick in the head.
    you don't think it might make things awkward, or even dangerous for someone who looks like this to have to use the men's room?

Deleted
    Really, why is that? Why would they have a problem with letting a woman into a womens washroom? Just because she started life as a man changes nothing. Should we also ban lesbians from womens washrooms? And why exactly are these little girls alone in the washroom to begin with? Nearly every where that I have ever been to that serves large numbers of patrons has a family washroom. If you are so goddamned scared of people that you just cant let anybody near your kid, just use the family washroom.
    Stop referring to a she and use the correct term.

Deleted
    And I don't "give a damn", use the bathroom for your gender. Meaning the gender you identify with. See how this works?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    you don't think it might make things awkward, or even dangerous for someone who looks like this to have to use the men's room?
    I don't, same goes for reversed roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    And you define what "good decent people" are? Uh-hu!
    The overwhelming majority of young people does not share your view on that I am afraid - so it's just a matter of time until the problem solves itself.
    The overwhelming majority of young people where? In you mind?. You are wrong the overwhelming majority of people in the world share my view and much less likely to even give a damn about your reasoning than I am.

Here is the thing. It does absolutely none of that. If you see a suspicious person in the washroom, you are still free to alert the authorities, who are still free to ascertain if they are allowed to be there or not. If they are not, fine. If they are, also fine. There is no magical situation where they have to rape or assault someone before you can have their right to be there verified. But once they are verified as being allowed to be there, you get to shut the hell up and deal with it.
    Oh, what a lie. If I called the police on a suspicious looking man in the bathroom now, he'd start screaming, making up lies about his gender identity, and accusations of discrimination. He'd milk it for all he could. Probably even get his sick kicks from doing it.

I have called perverts on their disgusting behavior, and they get all indignant, and lie, lie, lie, deny, deny deny. Perverts are scum, bottom feeders no have no problem sinking to the depths of the lowest level possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    And I don't "give a damn", use the bathroom for your gender. Meaning the gender you identify with. See how this works?
    This is not an argument. As the mocking joke goes, just because a identify as an attack helicopter doesn't make me one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao, did that article actually claim the AFA as a highly respected organization?

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...ly-association

Oh wait it's Foxnews. Whereas other news sources might be biased or lean one way, Fownews would be that kid that sits on the corner eating glue with a dreamy look on his face as he drools and squeezes out every last drop out of the bottle.

Also just like "one million moms" who turned out to be just a couple hundreds, I'm certain these "one million Americans" are just that.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Lmao, did that article actually claim the AFA as a highly respected organization?

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...ly-association

Oh wait it's Foxnews. Whereas other news sources might be biased or lean one way, Fownews would be that kid that sits on the corner eating glue with a dreamy look on his face as he drools and squeezes out every last drop out of the bottle.

Also just like "one million moms" who turned out to be just a couple hundreds, I'm certain these "one million Americans" are just that.
    I'm sure Palestinian news is fair and balanced.

Deleted
    The overwhelming majority of young people where? In you mind?. You are wrong the overwhelming majority of people in the world share my view and much less likely to even give a damn about your reasoning than I am.
    Have you looked up statistics how many young people support conservative, and how many of them support liberal candidates in the US? Should speak for itself. The higher the education and the lower the age, the more likely people are to not buy into the fear mongering.

It's irrelevant for this thread what young people in some backward 2nd or 3rd world countries do.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not an argument. As the mocking joke goes, just because a identify as an attack helicopter doesn't make me one.
    And yet I am still all for them using the restroom they see appropriate. Now what? Are you going to tell me that I need to be protected?

you don't huh, then why is it you think its an issue for them to go to the women's restroom? they will go around harassing people?

it's not like the facilities are any more accommodating for them.

So I assume you see no point in the bathroom bills then since there is no danger for anyone. I just got here, not going through 36 pages of stuff to find out. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The people vowing to boycott are against PC.
    I think we can still agree that anyone who gives a shit about where you shit, is kinda uhh.. stupid.

I await the inevitable and tragic event of a "transgender" man raping a woman ( or viceversa ) in the bathroom where everyone pauses and everyone wonders "why" and "how" such a horrific travesty was allowed to occur. Call it homophobia, but it's not. Some rules were created for good cause.

As was said in Blade "Always some mother---ker trying to ice-skate up hill." They shall try this grand experiment, to be the one who in the course of human history came up with something bold, fresh and revolutionary. They will fail after X amount of hardship, crushed feelings, and wasted effort, and their children will repair society with actual reason, such as using biological parts and chromosomes to decide what your Gender is.

Alas, we live in a time where the Renaissance is not upon us, but the Dark Age of moronic stupidity. It's that time boys and girls. Time for society to find out through trial and error once again. Wake me up when public outrage is so intense that we're shipping the crazies in both sides off to the gulag where their political heresies cannot reach the light of day.

I may just have to freeze myself to see it, but I will see it. Nothing is sweeter than to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women. Or womyn, or Men or Myn, or whatever the fuck they call themselves in the end of things.

I vote for the Morlocks however.