Page 38 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Classic bs response. "you don't tolerate my hateful view of others WAAAHH YOU BIGOT TOO"

Can you switch off the hyperbole you've used the entire thread?
    I wasn't the one who was complaining about bigots -- while acting like one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    I answered your question -- obey the law!
    You just don't like my answer because it's not the one you wanted. too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I am sure you can provide me with some specific incidents where the life of a child was in danger because of a Transgender person - or because of someone who at the very least claimed to be Transgender in order to abuse a non-discrimination rule. Go ahead. Hint: You won't be able to. Because it doesn't happen.
    ^You still haven't. Are you planning to do so, or can we agree that your hyperbole is just nonsense?

10+ Year Old Account

It's a transparent attack on others because of the way they were born.

Not to long ago you people were saying the same things about "the blacks." Some of you still do.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

That's not even what I'm asking...

I'll try this again.

By law in NC, transmen, who look very manly, are required to use the women's restroom. What is preventing someone who was born male from exploiting this law to go into the women's restroom? They wouldn't even have to pretend to be a woman because transmen are men. How would you be able to tell the difference between someone born male and someone who transitioned to being male?

I wasn't the one who was complaining about bigots -- while acting like one.
    Why would you complain about yourself? You've been evading and denying the truth all this time. Just come out and say it instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah hateful garbage has never been enshrined into law in the US by bigoted morons

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you complain about yourself? You've been evading and denying the truth all this time. Just come out and say it instead.
    Taking bets on which right wing poster is evading their ban with this account, you guys can PM me so we don't clutter the thread.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Tolerance of intolerance is relativism and I don't think many people on these forums identify as relativists.

I tolerate others religious beliefs but that doesn't mean I want them enshrined into law, and it certainly doesn't mean I'll give you a pass if you believe your religion requires you to rape or kill children to appease your gods.
    Exactly, tolerance of others stops when it compromises the safety of family members, especially small children and women.

Tolerance of intolerance is relativism and I don't think many people on these forums identify as relativists.

I tolerate others religious beliefs but that doesn't mean I want them enshrined into law, and it certainly doesn't mean I'll give you a pass if you believe your religion requires you to rape or kill children to appease your gods.
    However, expecting others to be tolerant of your intolerance is apparently expected.

There are all kinds of laws which have been enshrined that I don't like. Most aren't worth fighting over to me. This one is. I will do whatever it takes to keep pervs out of women's bathrooms. Nothing ok about it.

Taking bets on which right wing poster is evading their ban with this account, you guys can PM me so we don't clutter the thread.
    Hmm, would need a list of which of them are currently banned

However, expecting others to be tolerant of your intolerance is apparently expected.

There are all kinds of laws which have been enshrined that I don't like. Most aren't worth fighting over to me. This one is. I will do whatever it takes to keep pervs out of women's bathrooms. Nothing ok about it.
    But the law in NC makes it even easier for men to get into the women's bathroom due to transmen being forced to use the women's restroom by law.

Exactly, tolerance of others stops when it compromises the safety of family members.
    But it doesn't.

You just don't like my answers because they're not the answers you want. I've told the truth. What are you hiding?

Common sense doesn't make someone a bigot, its called being wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Common sense doesn't make someone a bigot, its called being wise.
    Renouncing reality doesn't make someone wise, it makes them delusional.

Please list all the instances of transgender perv's invading women's bathrooms and committing sodomy, molestation or rape.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Please list all the instances of transgender perv's invading women's bathrooms and committing sodomy, molestation or rape.
    He won't. He can't, because there are none.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    It's been asked multiple times He's refused, because not finding any doesn't support the hyperbole well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Exactly, tolerance of others stops when it compromises the safety of family members, especially small children and women.
    Funny the right doesn't seem concerned about the safety of small children or women in literally any other circumstance.

I wonder why that would be....

Funny the right doesn't seem concerned about the safety of small children or women in literally any other circumstance.

I wonder why that would be....
    Like what?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    But the law in NC makes it even easier for men to get into the women's bathroom due to transmen being forced to use the women's restroom by law.

But it doesn't.
    So what? No worries of getting molested by a lesbian. 96% of all sex offenders are men.

How stupid Americans really are! And the sheep on MMO-Champion... Just to say, I would never support those laughable fag "rights". I doubt my opinion is fashionable here, though. Can a person play video games all his life yet not to be completely insane? Is my case so unique that I call men men, and women women?
    The Sin'dorei reign supreme! © Grand Astromancer Capernian