Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    on this forums ? try to say something which doesnt go along the political correct way you will get instant infraction/ban
    You said government. Show me where it happened.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Huh?

/10char

Maybe you should go back and read what you wrote. This is getting really boring.

Deleted
    on this forums . try to say openly what you think and hwihc is something which doesnt go along the political correct way you will get instant infraction/ban.
    No, you don't get an instant infraction/ban. I am not particularly politically correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    just because the goverment enforce on people "political corectness" it doent mean people agree with it, it only means they are forced to speak in 1 way because if they dont they would get pusnihed by law but that doesnt mean they agree with it - if they can take a stance without suffering enforced by pro-lbgt crowd they will and this is perfect example of it.

no matter how lgbt lovers owuld love to they have no way to force people to buy in target. thy will simply go to different shop that doesnt show so openly on which side they stand. its taget's fuck up for miscalculating potential gains. gay population in any society is between 5-10 % - striaght is 90 % - they simple fucked up the "target audience " this time and have to suffer losses
    Funny because if I used your argument and added a sprinkle of Godwin's law, the results would be pretty frightening.

Also you are operating under the premise that all of the straight 90% operate under your misguided ignorance, which just shows how out of touch with reality you really are
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Noticed on the new ID card in the Netherlands that it says

gender/sex
    M/M

I guess that's a way for transexuals to change their gender while still know it's.

Wondering what is the reason why their are seperate bathrooms of the sexes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    It is in Sweden.
    Seems a bit excessive, but people shouldn't be bigoted assholes in the first place so, eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    on this forums . try to say openly what you think and hwihc is something which doesnt go along the political correct way you will get instant infraction/ban.
    Ah the newfangled PC buzzword to claim victimehood appeal, good job.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    You said government. Show me where it happened.
    Are you being obtuse again? Any particular reason? Or just for the lulz?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, what the hell is your problem?
    I could say the same thing to you. I don't understand the obtuse pedantry but it is very clear you have some sort of other agenda.

Maybe you want to feel like your stunted bigotry is acceptable because some countries have applied the first world label to themselves but still struggle with human rights issues? Who knows.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Seems a bit excessive, but people shouldn't be bigoted assholes in the first place so, eh.
    Our hate speech laws covers expressing disrespect. I'm not really seeing the problem when it's about lgbt people or based on someones skin color or race or whatever. The only issue I have with the hate speech law in Sweden is that it also covers religion, which makes it function like a blasphemy law due to expressing disrespect can be penalized. Beyond that, I have no problem with the law.

- - - Updated - - -

I could say the same thing to you. I don't understand the obtuse pedantry but it is very clear you have some sort of other agenda.

Maybe you want to feel like your stunted bigotry is acceptable because some countries have applied the first world label to themselves but still struggle with human rights issues? Who knows.
    I don't have any "stunted bigotry" towards LGBT people. The only "agenda" I have is that people shouldn't spout bullshit like you did without anyone telling them that they're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Maybe you should go back and read what you wrote. This is getting really boring.
    Maybe you should learn basic comprehension before you betray your education level any further. I accused you of baiting, not admitting I was baiting. Or does "you're" somehow magically translate to "I" where you're from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Are you being obtuse again? Any particular reason? Or just for the lulz?
    just because the goverment enforce on people "political corectness"
    You're not even capable of reading posts in this very thread but you still feel comfortable attacking others and spouting your ignorant opinions as fact?

Like I said, you are a prime example of the average conservative voter in the US.

Our hate speech laws covers expressing disrespect. I'm not really seeing the problem when it's about lgbt people or based on someones skin color or race or whatever. The only issue I have with the hate speech law in Sweden is that it also covers religion, which makes it function like a blasphemy law due to expressing disrespect can be penalized. Beyond that, I have no problem with the law
    Fair enough. It's sad that such laws are needed to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Maybe you should learn basic comprehension before you betray your education level any further. I accused you of baiting, not admitting I was baiting. Or does "you're" somehow magically translate to "I" where you're from?
    Can you prove that? Quote your post.

so if I'm a guy I can use the women's bathroom as long as I tell target officials that I identify as a woman???

You're not even capable of reading posts in this very thread but you still feel comfortable attacking others and spouting your ignorant opinions as fact?

Like I said, you are a prime example of the average conservative voter in the US.
    Realiy? I would like to see your source on that. Please produce it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any "stunted bigotry" towards LGBT people. The only "agenda" I have is that people shouldn't spout bullshit
    Oh I see, you admit that you're just a pedant.

Like I have said several times, if it puts your mind to ease I don't come up with the meaning of words in a vacuum and you are free to educate yourself further on the subject if you're interested in a cure for your ignorance.

I'll give you a cliffnotes version: human rights violations don't help countries gain the first world label by others, regardless of who uses it to describe themselves.

Deleted
    Oh I see, you admit that you're just a pedant.

Like I have said several times, if it puts your mind to ease I don't come up with the meaning of words in a vacuum and you are free to educate yourself further on the subject if you're interested in a cure for your ignorance.

I'll give you a cliffnotes version: human rights violations don't help countries gain the first world label by others, regardless of who uses it to describe themselves.
    South Korea is considered a first world country by others, you know. Sweden used to sterilize transgender people until 2013, were we not a first world country until we ended that? Just lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    so if I'm a guy I can use the women's bathroom as long as I tell target officials that I identify as a woman???
    Yup, and even if you don't really identify as a woman, apparently it's ok to lie!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweden used to sterilize transgender people until 2013, were we not a first world country until we ended that? Just lol.
    The fact that you mutilated people because of the circumstances of their birth definitely doesn't help. I'm sure your economy is great though. First world even maybe