Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Yeah, I remember the "good old days" when blacks were property and women couldn't vote, it's too bad human progress has been a steady march away from that sheer dysfunction, it's no fun living in one of the most peaceful periods in history.
    it depends how you look at it - some see that you live in utopia and peace is non existent - just because the wars shifted from europe to middle east it doesnt mean there is peace in world - iraq,afghanistan,libia,syria,ukraine,georgia are the best examples of how peace is just a fake concept - you live in peace but it doesnt mean war wont come to you at some point in next years - eU already is facing unprecendeted muslim invasion atm and have no real idea how to deal with it while spring/summer is coming which means milions more of muslims coming to EU via green border while govements have no idea how to stop them

be happy living in your utopia while milion of other people see that what is happening nowadsy is clear prolonged prelude to WW3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    you only wish you had my job.
    We believe you!

"I have a sweet life. That's why I spend my time attacking others because of the random circumstances of their birth and posting ignorant garbage on gaming forums!"

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    There are no words to describe what an abortion of a thought process you must have to ask that.

- - - Updated - - -

I see you conveniently ignored mine. As I said before, baiting hard I see.
    That particular post of mine that you just responded to, wasn't addressed to you.

Again, go back and read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    it depends how you look at it
    Objective reality doesn't change because of how you feel about it, champ. Most children grow out of that fantasy at a very young age.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

It's good that born in the wrong body can be fixed nowaday. Sadly there is still no cure for stupidity...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    What kind of silly question is this?
    I dunno never heard of human changing sexes , but for example african bat bugs or cuttlefishes do change, so I am having trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Still don't know what you're talking about and don't care. Only became a republican recently, but after the garbage from the left on this board, know I made the right choice.

Love to stay and chat, but have to go to work now.

And you only wish you had my job.

Enjoy your day. tootles!
    You're right, I sincerely wish every day that I hadn't become a doctor to be told by delusional and ignorant average Joes that I'm jelly of their imaginary career over the internet. You're such a good mind-reader

Have fun with your crayons and alphabet blocks at "work" . Oh and do be a dear and not down the bottle of glue again.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2016-04-30 at 12:09 PM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    I dunno never heard of human changing sexes , but for example african bat bugs or cuttlefishes do change, so I am having trouble.
    I am sorry, but this isn't as funny as it possibly was/seemed in your head.

eU already is facing unprecendeted muslim invasion atm and have no real idea how to deal with it while spring/summer is coming which means milions more of muslims coming to EU via green border while govements have no idea how to stop them

be happy living in your utopia while milion of other people see that what is happening nowadsy is clear prolonged prelude to WW3
    I thought conspiracy theories are not allowed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    I know exactly what you're doing, but there have been some people who were born with both sets of genitalia since the dawn of recorded history.

Did they have science education where you grew up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I thought conspiracy theories are not allowed?
    I think conspiracy theories are the least of his worries. Poor lad has worked himself up into an incoherent mess trying to remain so politically correct for this long
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Honestly don't see the issue here, but if it's THAT big of a problem (which I still don't see why they are freaking out about it) and some people REFUSE to play nice. Just make a third bathroom, not the best solution and really not worth the time but it's better than making a stink (no pun intended) about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I am sorry, but this isn't as funny as it possibly was/seemed in your head.
    Honestly it reminds me of some of the racist rhetoric I've heard around my area.

The'll have one semi-charismatic leader, usually more of a bully than anything, and he'll make some ridiculously moronic and bigoted inference or outright claim and the sycophants will all hoot and hollar and slap their knees and everything is great.... until they go out and try to use the same lines on people who actually have fully formed brains and are met with blank stares at best.

Then it's all victim complex and conspiracy laced aphasia about Obama or the govmint or SJWs or feminists or the gay agenda or gamergate or benghazi or whatever it is they're angry at this hour, they don't have long attention spans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Just make a third bathroom
    There is no reason for either businesses or government to shoulder the costs of such a project when the simple answer is to not have people enshrining their bigotry into law.

I know exactly what you're doing, but there have been some people who were born with both sets of genitalia since the dawn of recorded history.

Did they have science education where you grew up?
    and nature has it own way of dealing with that - most mammal hemafrodites are born sterile - i guess that imba science education that you had forgot to tought you that.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-04-30 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Honestly don't see the issue here, but if it's THAT big of a problem (which I still don't see why they are freaking out about it) and some people REFUSE to play nice. Just make a third bathroom, not the best solution and really not worth the time but it's better than making a stink (no pun intended) about it.
    That doesn't change the problem. The problem isn't bathrooms or who uses what, it's that the law was made to discriminate against trans, plain and simple. If you make third bathroom, or all bathrooms unisex, do you think the discrimination suddenly stops? They will make up another nonsense reason about something else to discriminate, if you fix this so called "issue" with bathrooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    and nature has it own way of dealing with that - most hemafrodites are born sterile.
    Nature has its way of dealing with a lot of things and homo sapiens have their way of dealing with nature. The fact that you're championing ignorance while using a computer to broadcast it on the internet is almost more irony than I can handle.

Nature has its way of dealing with a lot of things and homo sapiens have their way of dealing with nature. The fact that you're championing ignorance while using a computer to broadcast it on the internet is almost more irony than I can handle.
    The nature arguments are just some of the most hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    The nature arguments are just some of the most hilarious.
    Yeah but to be fair these are a lot of the same people who think that prayers are just as effective as vaccines.

At least they're consistent as long as it causes harm.

Yeah but to be fair these are a lot of the same people who think that prayers are just as effective as vaccines.

At least they're consistent as long as it causes harm.
    What about....Healing crystals! Shiny things must work! (I'm just glad my grandmothers cancer wasn't treated with them or prayer)

10+ Year Old Account
    What about....Healing crystals! Shiny things must work! (I'm just glad my grandmothers cancer wasn't treated with them or prayer)
    I am too. I know what it is like to watch someone you care about suffer and die slowly from lack of access to proper medical care.