Poll: how important

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well Attractive in some factors.

Physically, Doesent have to have muscles at all, aslong as he's not overweight. I actually don't prefer muscles. Six pack is alright, but that's about it.
    Since the face is really the only customizable thing on a human being, I am going to go with yes. He has to be attractive.

BUT, there is a third factor. He must be Attractive mentally. I had a crush on a dude, but he's sadly as dumb as a brick which turned me off. He didn't even know what countries were part of the Axis powers during WW2
    An'u belore delen'na

Deleted
    no brainer for me. She must be hot. I date only people on the same league as me

since someone requested to be more explaining with this, here I go..
    I of course have preferences, just like everyone else has..
    I really like facial hair on a man, beefy arms and works out at the least (don't have to look like he is on steroids though), because I like men that look "strong" lol. I don't like when men are as skinny as I am or have no sort of muscle on them, don't want to date a stick of a man xD who looks like he wouldn't even be able to lift me up....
    Blue eyes of course, at least a few inches taller than me (i like to wear heels sometimes)
    And of course he needs to have a good path going for him such as his career and what he wants to do in life, with an awesome and kind hearted personality that can make me laugh

Looks are a bit important to me, while personality still is just as important as well...but I am picky with looks, I want to be attracted to them in every way.
    Last edited by SlayAllDay; 2016-05-01 at 12:47 AM.

Looks matter a great deal to me, luckily my spouse is quite attractive, so no bid deal.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Looks matter a great deal to me, luckily my spouse is quite attractive, so no bid deal.
    *knuckle bump* Welcome to the club hombre.

She's gotta be attractive, like 9/10. Smart too, ambitious, and curious. Has to have similar interests and worldviews as me. Friendly, sexual, and lustful to always keep it fresh. Gotta be a family person but with a flare for adventure and new things while we're still young (family can wait til the 30s). Loyal, reliable, and understanding on top of it all. God I love my gf.
    Last edited by Exilian; 2016-05-01 at 12:54 AM.

When their face is in the pillow.. what does it matter?

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature

I'd settle for average, they don't have to be a 10.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

7+ Year Old Account
    Define very attractive. My partner needs to be attractive, but that can be done in many ways. You don't have to very beautiful or have the right body type to be attractive. Normaly, i am very surprised about who i get attracted to and what in that person i get attracted to... But i would say that it is very important. When i am together with some1, i expect us to have a sex life and my partner needs to be attractive for that to happend, but i don't have a precise list of what makes a person attractive. The girls i get together with often surprise me in that area, even turns me on in ways i did not think about before.

So, to conclude: It is important, that they are attractive, but very? Not really.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

gotta be very attractive, physical attraction is the lure, mental attractions come afterwards. unless u dont mind them being mediocre but rich then its ok too.

It's important that I'm attracted to them. Doesn't really matter what other people think. It's not really a romantic relationship without attraction.

I'm not attracted to neckbeards, overweight people, people on drugs or any of that sort. I'm attracted to men who are sexy ofc, have a great personality, etc!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Define very attractive.
    Here are examples of things I would assume would be considered unattractive by the average person with a weiner...

have to be very attractive in my eyes thats it.

What's with the broken English, mate?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Why the fuck would you ever care about that if you find her attractive?
    Pride.

Need to have somebody others approve of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MakeupOnFLEEK View Post
    i was wondering the same.....
    i really hope he is trolling xD lol
    to care about what the "bros" think...might as well wear a tapout shirt and tribal tattoos.
    Why would I be trolling?

10+ Year Old Account
    How long before the "how important is it that your partner is a person?" thread?

I mean, I wouldn't date someone that I wasn't attracted to at all, but I've dated (and enjoyed being with) women who occupied a wide variety of different slots on the 1-10 chart. It's not important that my partner is *very* attractive, but I couldn't be with someone longterm that I had zero attraction to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisboss View Post
    how is important that your partner is a very attractive? very important or not ?
    Assuming we're talking about a sexual relationship, vital. But that's attractive to me, not necessarily anybody else's definition of attractive.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Hmm if someone is very attractive , this means that other people will also find them attractive.

So to base a relationship just on attractiveness is foolish.

A relationship needs to be based on trust, emotion maybe even similar likes or goals in life.

Basing a relationship just on Attractiveness may be fine in the short term,
    but not in the medium to long term.
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.