Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Funny, I've just read through all your posts and can't find anything about that. Though I see you claimed earlier that they needed to identify as women, and now you changed your view on that
    I hadn't read all of Target's press releases yet, but now I have.

i hope they add a bathroom for us attack helicopters
    mr pickles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Target came out with a new press release, and that's exactly what they said.
    how hard is this to understand?
    Then it shouldn't be hard to back that up with an actual source, right? Because Target's statement mentions Transgender people.

Also, none of the incidents you linked have anything to do with it since the men didn't claim to be Transgender.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    yeah right. 70% of the people wont even boycott it for a day. and 22% of those will stop boycutting in less then 2 months.
    really? I just drove past 3 Targets on my way home, and their parking lots are practically empty, but the Walmarts are packed.

really? I just drove past 3 Targets on my way home, and their parking lots are practically empty, but the Walmarts are packed.
    Its just science guys.

i'm sure target is really hurting for those walmart customers...

Quote Originally Posted by Fairybolt View Post
    Well, in the case of that Alabama town a transgendered individual not using the bathroom of their birth gender could be slapped with a six month prison sentence.

Or, you know, forcing transwomen into the men's room where they're more likely to be assaulted, raped, and murdered.

Either / or.
    And here's a story about a pervert, who claimed to be transgender, so he could rape women in a shelter.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/se...der-to-assault

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Target shouldn't have stuck their nose in something that doesn't require them to. Targets are everywhere, they need to keep their noses out of issues. Ill do some more research then give my findings. Something stinks at target and real americans want to find out why.
    okay folks no need to discuss this anymore hooked is on the case!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Just as I suspected all the target board of directors are globalists and probably could care less about America or Americans.

http://investors.target.com/phoenix....=irol-govboard
    not gonna lie i almost ejected mucus from my nose i laughed so hard.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

And here's a story about a pervert, who claimed to be transgender, so he could rape women in a shelter.

And if you forced people to use things based on their birth gender what would prevent someone from saying they are a transman who was born female?

So, arrested, tried, convicted.

What, again, does this have to do with innocent transfolk taking a leak in the bathroom they identify with? Why should they be jailed or punished for something some male rapist did?

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    i'm sure target is really hurting for those walmart customers...
    Oh, I think that has a whole lot to do with why Target did it. Strategy to lure in liberals, which now seems to be backfiring.

Time will tell.

Its kind of twisted to use a straight CIS man's crime to crack down on where transgender people can piss.

So, arrested, tried, convicted.

What, again, does this have to do with innocent transfolk taking a leak in the bathroom they identify with? Why should they be jailed or punished for something some male rapist did?
    It has everything to do with it, and I think you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Its kind of twisted to use a straight CIS man's crime to crack down on where transgender people can piss.
    Sadly, that's all they have to come with

Still hilarious that people think 1 million is a big enough number to hurt Target.

It has everything to do with it, and I think you know that.
    So, is that your answer? You think you should be able to discriminate against an entire group of people in order to prevent the criminal acts of another demographic?

Wells is right, that is pretty fucking twisted.

So, is that your answer? You think you should be able to discriminate against an entire group of people in order to prevent the criminal acts of another demographic?

Wells is right, that is pretty fucking twisted.
    it's not discrimination.

And here's a story about a man who stripped in a woman's bathroom, and says new transgender rules give him the legal right to do so!

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/17/ma...totally-legal/

I think you're just trolling here.

it's not discrimination.

And here's a story about a man who stripped in a woman's bathroom, and says new transgender rules give him the legal right to do so!

Pretty sure indecent exposure is still illegal.

Also, you're still ignoring the fact that making people use the bathroom of their birth gender means a man could just claim to be a transman to use the woman's bathroom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Still hilarious that people think 1 million is a big enough number to hurt Target.
    They won't even lose 1 million customers. Even if, let's say, 1 mil decided to boycott target now - it's likely that a part of those will come back after a while when they realize that Target doesn't change their rules. Also, chances are that they get some new customers due to the publicity they receive from this. People who appreciate and support those kind of non-discrimination rules might start shopping at Target despite not having done so in the past.
    In the end, it seems unlikely that this will really hurt them in the long run.

What I also find kind of funny is that people are always - by default - only talking about MtFs when talking about Trans people. Poor FtMs, never getting "love" ;3

it's not discrimination.

You do know there are laws to deal with this stuff right? You don't have to discriminate against transgender people to stop people committing indecent exposure.