Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    But it's not
    Yes, it is. And as you've already read my posts, you know I've already given my answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Good. Let the lawsuits begin.
    Wait, you mean to tell me there's already recourse for handling people who try to commit crimes in bathrooms?

Yes, it is. And as you've already read my posts, you know I've already given my answers.
    Which, honestly, aren't much of an answer. You never talked about trans men
    Last edited by Amirila; 2016-05-01 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    I don't get it, what's the problem with one gender bathrooms? The stalls are closed off and you don't walk with your dick out in the main bathroom hall

Hey, don't tell me how to use a bathroom.
    That dicks in full swing for everyone to see.

While I think discrimination like this is absolutely stupid, I have a question.

Why don't we just have shared bathrooms already? It's cheaper (don't have to build two), easier to maintain, and really nobody should give a single fuck. Bathrooms have these things called doors already, so it's not like separating them is doing literally anything.

The only reason I could possibly see would be because of urinals, which again, walls. You won't walk into a bathroom and see like 7 dicks just hanging out while guys are peeing. In fact, I have never seen another mans genitals in the bathroom in my entire life, so I'm pretty sure that argument is just not true at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, you want to force transmen to use the women's bathroom and then have the police harass them for using the women's bathroom?

That's seriously fucked up.
    Who said anything about the police? Lawsuits are civil, and Anyone who is now molested by a pervert in a Target ladies room, will now have legal grounds for during Target for enabling their attacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Which, honestly, aren't much of an answer. You never talked about trans men
    yeah I did. genuine trains men who look and dress like a woman have always discretely used ladies bathrooms, and that's not the problem.

the problem is this opens the door to pervetts, and I most certain have already stated.

Who said anything about the police? Lawsuits are civil, and Anyone who is now molested by a pervert in a Target ladies room, will now have legal grounds for during Target for enabling their attacker.
    I have no idea what Targets you've been going to, but none of the ones I've ever been to have had bathroom guards. That means anyone could just go into the ladies room at any time. Changing the policy wouldn't magically keep men out of the bathroom.

yeah I did. genuine trains men who look and dress like a woman have always discretely used ladies bathrooms, and that's not the problem.

the problem is this opens the door to pervetts, and I most certain have already stated.
    Transmen are female to male transgender who look and sound like normal men. By forcing them into the women's bathroom you open up the door for normal men to sneak in under the guise of being transmen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Hey, don't tell me how to use a bathroom.
    That dicks in full swing for everyone to see.

While I think discrimination like this is absolutely stupid, I have a question.

Why don't we just have shared bathrooms already? It's cheaper (don't have to build two), easier to maintain, and really nobody should give a single fuck. Bathrooms have these things called doors already, so it's not like separating them is doing literally anything.

The only reason I could possibly see would be because of urinals, which again, walls. You won't walk into a bathroom and see like 7 dicks just hanging out while guys are peeing. In fact, I have never seen another mans genitals in the bathroom in my entire life, so I'm pretty sure that argument is just not true at this point.
    Guessing urinals are the main reason. Imo, urinals are antiquated and I don't see why aren't there urinals with stalls, just like the toilets, no idea why they must be exposed like that. I never used a urinal, I don't feel comfortable waving my dick for another guy to see.

Not so much. I've always preferred to give my business to independent local businesses.

But I met and talked to, oh, quite a few people yesterday, and none of them will ever shop at Target again.

- - - Updated - - -

Good. Let the lawsuits begin.
    so... why do you care? just keep not going to target. i'm sure they will really miss you and that quite a few other people's money.

So you think people you deem as "passing" (ugh) should just keep using the bathroom they identify with?

Except the majority of trans people dont' dress as their former gender

Deleted
    Trans men are people who transition from female to male. Not the other way around. Trans women are male to female.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I think he's using the wrong gender.
    That might be the case too

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It is a law the police will have to enforce...
    It's always been the law. we are not talking about new laws, but rather about Targets new policy, which is going to have legal ramifications -- for Target. Target now can, and will, held responsible for pervert attacks in their bathrooms, by victims filing lawsuits.

I doubt Target is going to be able to afford the lawsuits.

Deleted
    We have unisex bathrooms everywhere. Guess that is to advanced for the homo-scurred, black-muslim hating, gun loving, bible tootin part of the american voter base. Or in short, the fucking idiots.

It's always been the law. we are not talking about new laws, but rather about Targets new policy, which is going to have legal ramifications -- for Target. Target now can, and will, held responsible for pervert attacks in their bathrooms, by victims filing lawsuits.

I doubt Target is going to be able to afford the lawsuits.
    Why? Perverts could always do that. The policy isn't magically making perverts be perverts.

I have no idea what Targets you've been going to, but none of the ones I've ever been to have had bathroom guards. That means anyone could just go into the ladies room at any time. Changing the policy wouldn't magically keep men out of the bathroom.

Transmen are female to male transgender who look and sound like normal men. By forcing them into the women's bathroom you open up the door for normal men to sneak in under the guise of being transmen.
    All of that has already been covered on this very thread, and I'm not going to repeat myself.

All of that has already been covered on this very thread, and I'm not going to repeat myself.
    Yet I have no idea what you're talking about

Why? Perverts could always do that. The policy isn't magically making perverts be perverts.
    Oh, you must not know much about lawsuits. These are going to be the type of cases lawyers dream about. they'll be lining up to take the victims cases.

Gigantic money settlements are on the way!

If right wingers actually gave a crap about sexual assaults happening they'd be looking towards keeping priests away from children long before they looked at keeping the transgendered away from what they've deemed the wrong bathroom.