Did they legit change her hair color from pink to white, just to avoid that trope? I must know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yup, sorry You get 4 episodes of a whole new story over the space of a month.
    Better than nothing. And if S2 is airing in Fall like said, that's even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Did they legit change her hair color from pink to white, just to avoid that trope? I must know.
    Either that or her hair only turns pink after the mc powers her up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The story centers around Hida Kizuna, who visits the strategic defense academy Ataraxia at his big sister's request. "There, he encounters Chidorigafuchi Aine, a girl piloting the magical armor Zerosu. Aine suddenly pulls off her clothes before Kizuna's eyes. "Don't look, you pervert—" "No, you're the one?!" However, a communique about a serious mission arrives from Kizuna's sister. The mission—to rub Aina's chest?! Actually, Kizuna has the power to level up a girl through indecent acts. With a battle against another world, the future depends on this power.
    10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    That looks like AOTY material.
    easy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    White hair is pretty good too.

- - - Updated - - -

re:zero So both times died died basically right after asking emila out, so I'm suspecting the owner of the mansion to be one killing him or at least ordering it each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    re:zero So both times died died basically right after asking emila out, so I'm suspecting the owner of the mansion to be one killing him or at least ordering it each time.
    The next 2 episodes are going to be... entertaining.

re:zero Pretty heartwarming episode save for the post ED scene. Rosewald or what ever the owner was called is really annoying around Subaru though. Literally makes me want to punch through the screen when heee speeaaaks lllike thiiiisssss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    re:zero Pretty heartwarming episode save for the post ED scene. Rosewald or what ever the owner was called is really annoying around Subaru though. Literally makes me want to punch through the screen when heee speeaaaks lllike thiiiisssss
    That's actually something gay people do to identify other gays.

- - - Updated - - -

Summer is going to be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Also dat 'schlip schlap' noise as he shakes his hips in the bathroom. Why? Just why?

Cute Fox girl showing off her tail. (nsfw)
    http://i.imgur.com/4cxYLPE.png

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Horimiya 63: Wow.. too cute my heart. I'm actually more shocked that something actually happened than that Miyamura proposed to her

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Cute Fox girl showing off her tail. (nsfw)
    http://i.imgur.com/4cxYLPE.png
    She looks like the blonde in netoge

10+ Year Old Account
    Re:Zero - Another cute episode, with a great end again. I like that we saw more of the maids this time. I'd definitely Ram Rem! I hope the next episode follows the feeling of first three, so next will move away from the cute and into the conflict

10+ Year Old Account
    Re:Zero - Why is this shit so fucking adorably cute for the entire episode and then end with poor MC breaking his dreams?

The fact that the magician girl kept her memories is good for Subaru. He'll ask for help I guess.

And I think those 2 girls are "demons" or something similar, blue haired one seemed happy when he said that he liked demons.

This show is so much fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    and to read
    I still haven't read any manga, I know I'll break down at some point(because there's a few stories I'd like to finish) but watching is just so much more enjoyable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Re:Zero - Why is this shit so fucking adorably cute for the entire episode and then end with poor MC breaking his dreams?

The fact that the magician girl kept her memories is good for Subaru. He'll ask for help I guess.

And I think those 2 girls are "demons" or something similar, blue haired one seemed happy when he said that he liked demons.
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Re:Zero ep 5 - Looks like my suspicion about Subaru's death from last episode was off. Initially thought it'd be the pink haired maid that killed him during his sleep after she talked with Roswaal, but today's ending pretty much wrote that off as a possibility. I'm curious as to why Beatrice still remembers Subaru though, my best guess atm is time flowing differently in the library. Being in the library removes her from the flow of time temporarily, so if she's not in there when he dies, she to will forget him?
    re:zero she doesn't. he wakes up twice. first time he just goes to her room and she zaps him and he passes out. second time he wakes up (a few hours later like she said) is where the save point is at with the maids in his room. she only remembers that initial encounter.

Deleted
    I have a new theory about all those "thick" MCs. They actually perfectly realise their childhood friend(s) and transfer students are romantically interested in them. They just disguise that to the best of their ability, because those bitches resort to physical violence at the slightest trace of displeasure and are incapable of communication on the level expected of a functional member of society. If they actually entered a relationship the poor man's likely to get stabbed in a fit of rage the moment they forget to say the girl's cooking was delicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I have a new theory about all those "thick" MCs. They actually perfectly realise their childhood friend(s) and transfer students are romantically interested in them. They just disguise that to the best of their ability, because those bitches resort to physical violence at the slightest trace of displeasure and are incapable of communication on the level expected of a functional member of society. If they actually entered a relationship the poor man's likely to get stabbed in a fit of rage the moment they forget to say the girl's cooking was delicious.
    Or they're all just proud members of r9k

The violent tsundere trope is an exaggerated charicature of "picking on the girl/boy you like" m8, nothing more. MCs are just dense because otherwise 12-26 episode series would turn into single episode OVAs because the denseness stretches out the plot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Amanchu!
    Fate/Kaleid Primsa Illya 3rei!!
    Kono Bijutsubu no wa Mondai ga Aru!
    Planetarian
    Amaama to Inazuma
    New Game!
    Rewrite
    91 days

Hopefully that chart is far from complete, barely anything I want to watch.