Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    im sure in my backwater counry there will be no codes at all

They need a fast food chain promotion!

So basically most of the world can forget about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    well as exceted of murica based company

Quote Originally Posted by thatmikeguy View Post
    They need a fast food chain promotion!

China already had coca cola long ago.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Codes on France works on US accounts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unus View Post
    Anyone else notice that these rewards a scheduled to e-mailed before the movie release?
    They aren't. Some country's have a 26.05 as a release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamzi View Post
    Damn! I want that staff on my alliance character D=
    i want the sword on my horde >.<

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awelon View Post
    So in order to boost sales, they offer transmog items. Not bad move Legendary. After the Nerdcon they really made an effort with the marketing.
    What an extremely strange kind of behaviour from a commercial company..

So what do vets get for reward? 4 weapon skins? Companies always fuck over the existing user base..

Here to see a movie huh? Here have a game and some expansions and a month free sub that you'll probably never use!

Oh I see you're a Warcraft fan, but we already have your money, you get less and you deal with it as you have done for years. What else you going to do play GW2? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Your expression when you didn't read the news and realize these are some EU cinema chain only (so far).
    Which chains? I pray to God ours will have 'em..

I wanna know how we'll be able to claim these rewards...hoping it won't be by going to a physical cinema...

And people think the ALLIANCE items will be available to Horde characters? Really?

Deleted
    wow alliance items are gorgeous and horde as usual .... barbaric desing crap

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post
    So what do vets get for reward? 4 weapon skins? Companies always fuck over the existing user base..

Here to see a movie huh? Here have a game and some expansions and a month free sub that you'll probably never use!

Oh I see you're a Warcraft fan, but we already have your money, you get less and you deal with it as you have done for years. What else you going to do play GW2? LOL
    You have a strange definition of what "fucked over" means. What do vets get? How about the movie itself. We already HAVE the game + expansions + 4 trasmog weapons. What else do you want!?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post

I'm sorry what?

Speaking as a "Vets" myself, I don't see why we should get any additional rewards compared to any other movie goer?

So we've paid money to the company that made the film for 10 years, whats your point?

They've made the film and given people a bonus for buying tickets. You could call it a welcome package for new players since its free game time and shiny x mog items from the word go.

However, everyone else is allowed to claim that. Its not like Sky or BT who say "New members get the all inclusive package for 50% of normal rate". We're getting exactly the same as everyone else. They could of easily made it so the codes couldn't be applied to accounts made before the ticket sales opened up

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    well some classes geting screwd right there no daggers no bow/crossbow/ gun/ no mace

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    You have a strange definition of what "fucked over" means. What do vets get? How about the movie itself. We already HAVE the game + expansions + 4 trasmog weapons. What else do you want!?
    Well lets see, people who just see a movie gets a game, all the expansions and a month free and 4 skins. People who are fans go and see the movie and get 4 skins.

I mean, if they are going to give shit away for people who are new and old to the franchise, at least even it out a bit ffs.

I really hope The Netherlands doesn't get screwed out of this. Even if not, my little cinema probs won't have it, though. ;_;

Se we have to get paid to go watch their movie? How bad is it going to be? Even the fans at Comiccon weren't impressed - "It's all just one big computer"

My Paladin needs those weapons. But I live in the UK, and in the middle of nowhere.