Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I like Cruz however I agree with Sarah Palin, that the conservative movement needs him in the Senate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    Going to call it now, first thing Trump would "blow up" if elected president will be the deficit.
    I wonder if Trump realizes that Congress isn't going to let him hire his own company for expenses + $5 trillion to build a wall, on the Mexican border or anywhere.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Trump is so obnoxious that I question living in a country where a sizable percentage of Americans feel as though he would be a suitable President.
    The good news is that if you're American, you can include yourself among that obnoxious number who threaten to leave every time a President is elected with whom they disagree; or simply dislike.

If nothing else, this Presidential race will be pretty entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    They should run a 3rd party candidate so the Democrats can win.
    many states of have sore loser laws that if you are in primaries and don't get the nomination you can't be on the ballot as independent

Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    I like Cruz however I agree with Sarah Palin, that the conservative movement needs him in the Senate.
    HA your probably the only one that actually likes him, he actually beats his wife in public.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b016f378941a59

(yes this is how Trump starts his controversies with regards to Cruz)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    The good news is that if you're American, you can include yourself among that obnoxious number who threaten to leave every time a President is elected with whom they disagree; or simply dislike.

If nothing else, this Presidential race will be pretty entertaining.
    Or you have the obnoxious few who scream for a revolution when your candidate doesn't win, sort of like Trump in 2012 after Obama was declared the winner.

“We should have a revolution in this country!” -Trump 2012
    “More votes equals a loss...revolution!” -Trump 2012
    Romney didn't get more votes.... silly idiot and your cries for a revolution....

Entertaining indeed especially when scum expects to not be challenged in the same manner of his outcry.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-05-04 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Kasich has ZERO chance. Zip, zilcho. Trump vs Clinton confirmed.

Goodbye to Bible thumping filth, and good riddance.
    So in addition to all the voters he's alienated all by himself, you want to alienate a group of people the Republicans have been pandering to for the last 20+ years to get them into office?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So in addition to all the voters he's alienated all by himself, you want to alienate a group of people the Republicans have been pandering to for the last 20+ years to get them into office?
    sounds like the gop is coming apart at the seams about time.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    Going to call it now, first thing Trump would "blow up" if elected president will be the deficit.
    Nah, you're assuming he's planning to actually implement any of his campaign promises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

so glad Ted dropped out. its like.. hilarious to see Kasic still in the race though, hes won like..1 state out of 50 and hes still insisting hes going to win, who knows maybe he'll magically gain +1100 delegates by june?

saw the Ted Cruz elbows wife video, classic Ted!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    I wonder if Trump realizes that Congress isn't going to let him hire his own company for expenses + $5 trillion to build a wall, on the Mexican border or anywhere.
    If Congress values their reelection. They, like all the other "Never Trump" people, need to shut up, fall in line, and obey.

Speechless, In a field of terrible candidates, the most racists and ignorant one wins, who would have thought that Hillary was going to end up as the sane choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Trump 2016
    Hell if you people love Trump so damn much you can have him. In return we'll take the ghost of Steve Irwin and a lifetime supply of bloomin' onions.

And there was much rejoicing....
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

if Trump gets assassinated will Kasich be the nominee even though he has less votes then the people who dropped out ?
    Hmm you better make sure he doesn't get assassinated then. All of those rabid PC SJW gangs are chomping at the bit as we speak. Trigger warning indeed.

Deleted
    it was a serious question

there is a real threat... its not something to joke about
    Could start a war on SJWs if such a thing happened, surely that would please people that find themselves so downtrodden and hampered by them. Would likely end like all the other wars on non-nation things

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Hmm you better make sure he doesn't get assassinated then. All of those rabid PC SJW gangs are chomping at the bit as we speak. Trigger warning indeed.
    SJWs aren't the ones you need to worry about.

Trump is likely stepping on a lot of toes, toes of very powerful people.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

it was a serious question

there is a real threat... its not something to joke about
    Oh I'm well aware. Trump will become a martyr, the first victim sacrificed at the altar of political correctness. But his loyal followers will make sure that his death was not in vain, and the golden toilet will be a symbol worshipped for millennia afterwards, representing a lost age of combovers, tiny finger wagging, and daughter banging that was transformed into a global safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    If Congress values their reelection. They, like all the other "Never Trump" people, need to shut up, fall in line, and obey.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you joking? You do realize that disgust with "Washington" isn't anything new right? The thing is, it's rarely disgust with "My senator" or "my Congressman". It's always "your senator" or "your congressman" at fault. Most seats are so noncompetitive that there is no need to "fall in line".

You want a list of names? We can do lists of names. These are everyone in jeopardy:

So about 30ish, out about 535 seats.

No Penguin. You got it wrong. It is you, and your ilk who need to watch out. You better hope that Trump wins. You see, if he doesn't, and that's so very likely considering Hillary only needs to win every state that Democrats have won every single one of the last six presidential elections plus Florida, there will be a purge of the Republican party. And you and people like you will be the ones to feel that purge.

You will be named. You will be tagged in photos. You will be cataloged as having been "pro-Trump" and leading the party to ruin. And you will be cast out. From highest office'd endorsement giver to talking heads to anyone who so much as gets photographed with a "Trump 2016 shirt", there will be no forgiveness, no mercy, no second chances.

If Trump loses, you will find ourselves blamed and politically ostracized in a way you can't even imagine. Throw up a third party candidate if it makes you feel better. But any breathing human being who supports an authoritarian racist demagogue like Donald Trump never gets to live it down. Ever.

You, all of you, will personally be held accountable. So you better hope he wins. He's the only prayer you have.