Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Meanwhile being the elite and the funder of establishment to be just as it is.
    Hypocrisy? in politics?

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Why I'm voting for Trump:

What we need is fiscal responsibility Considering that Trump turned millions into billions he'd be very good at that.

Illegals are freeloading off of the welfare state which is only adding to the United States' problems. Donald Trump realizes this and wants to put a stop to it.

Even though the United States doesn't mind helping other nations out, we can't solve all of the world's problems by ourselves, and we'd go bankrupt trying. No one attempted to solve our problems for us and we still turned into the greatest nation in the world. Self reliance is the American Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because if people attack you for coming from Mexico, you don't give up.
    You don't throw in the towel and put up a white flag.
    You tell those idiots to go fuck themselves and proudly wave the Mexican flag.
    I guess this is where the disconnect is. If your home sucks and you want to leave it, how are you going to convince people that you deserve to be in the US by displaying the Mexican flag? I think the obvious response would be "fine, go back to Mexico" lol.

So protestors are like MMO-C threads
    Very good point lol.

So waiving a Syrian flag in Netherlands while asking for asylum considered a smart political move...

Why don't you guys open your borders and help Middle East a little bit?

Ya know, if Mexico had the guts to attack the US, it probably would have by now.

It'd just have to get done before the Siesta.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    why would you expose the system and it corruptness if you don't plan on changing it
    He is only changing it to benefit him. His tax plan, would directly benefit him drastically. He is planning on cutting his tax rate by almost 15%, while not closing any tax loopholes to speak of specifically. So basically he would have to use less loopholes to effectively pay 0% in taxes. That is why his tax plan would add another $12 trillion in DEBT over the next 10 years alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    Why I'm voting for Trump:

What we need is fiscal responsibility Considering that Trump turned millions into billions he'd be very good at that.

Illegals are freeloading off of the welfare state which is only adding to the United States' problems. Donald Trump realizes this and wants to put a stop to it.

Even though the United States doesn't mind helping other nations out, we can't solve all of the world's problems by ourselves, and we'd go bankrupt trying. No one attempted to solve our problems for us and we still turned into the greatest nation in the world. Self reliance is the American Dream.
    He isn't fiscally responsible. If he would have just put his damn money into the stock market he would be worth $13 billion, not the $4 billion he is. He has lost billions in bankruptcies and failed business ventures. He will lose more money when this Trump University case is done.

Trump has used slave labor in other countries, he loves illegals. He has used them in building his resorts and buildings.

I just tore apart your tiny little argument easily. You should just really say why you are voting for him. Its because you are just like him, a racist. We have seen your posts before. You are just like him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I guess this is where the disconnect is. If your home sucks and you want to leave it, how are you going to convince people that you deserve to be in the US by displaying the Mexican flag? I think the obvious response would be "fine, go back to Mexico" lol.
    Because if they don't display the flag, people like Trump get to define them.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You tell those idiots to go fuck themselves and proudly wave the Mexican flag.
    But why not wave the American flag proudly?

I don't particularly have a dog in this fight, but you didn't really answer the question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Trump has used slave labor in other countries, he loves illegals. He has used them in building his resorts and buildings.
    You make it sound as if Trump was out there personally hiring those illegals. That he was personally cracking the whip in China. FFS... I don't know if you're intentionally being dishonest / misrepresenting to favor your biased opinion or really just that dense.

Trump is a developer. He hired a contracting firm to design and build his buildings. That contracting firm then subcontracted heavy machine operators, iron workers, electricians, plumbers dry-wallers, painters, etc. etc. etc. There was probably well over 100 different companies working at each of the new buildings. Do you honestly expect Trump to stand outside each work site asking for proper ID from each worker? Or do you think Trump simply expected the companies that were working for his company to work within the law?

For his current operations running, do you think Trump interviews all the hundreds of thousands he employs? Or do you think that he relies on others to do it? Do you think that maybe his company might subcontract certain work to others?

As to your final point... look around yourself. How much of that stuff is made in China, Malaysia, Thailand etc? We all know what those factories are like. And nobody really gives a shit. As long as we have our cheap merchandise WE ALL will continue to wallow in our willful ignorance. Until the first world nations force these backwaters to pay competitive wages it's going to continue like it is.

I love the hypocrisy of people that try to paint Trump as the monster while they sit in a chair made by a 10 year old asian boy; while typing on a keyboard made by a women working 12 hours shifts for less than a dollar a day.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Playing the game makes you part of the team sunshine.

"Tuesday at the Birch Run Expo Center in Michigan, Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump said, “I was the establishment. Two months ago, I was like the fair-haired boy. I was a giver. I was a big giver,” explaining, “once I decided to run, all of a sudden I’m sort of semi anti-establishment.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...wo-months-ago/
    if vyxn says player one more time this might just turn into a drinking game. drink every time vyxn says the word player.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    if vyxn says player one more time this might just turn into a drinking game. drink every time vyxn says the word player.
    Not sure he will. He kinda disappeared after I posted that quote. But if he does I will have a bottle ready.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure he will. He kinda disappeared after I posted that quote. But if he does I will have a bottle ready.
    a bottle of fine elven red wine i presume. none of that awful draenei vodka?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

7+ Year Old Account
    a bottle of fine elven red wine i presume. none of that awful draenei vodka?
    Is wine even a drink for adults? Actually it will be single malt. Can't stand Vodka. I am a bad draenei but a happy one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is wine even a drink for adults? Actually it will be single malt. Can't stand Vodka. I am a bad draenei but a happy one.
    figures a draenei would drink something so CRUDE.

7+ Year Old Account
    figures a draenei would drink something so CRUDE.
    Of course. Why fight our inner nature?

BUILD THAT WALL !!

Need to go after the people employing illegals and housing them too. Deport the ones who dont leave.

The simple fact is that Ignorance and stupidity is how Trump get support.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    BUILD THAT WALL !!

Need to go after the people employing illegals and housing them too. Deport the ones who dont leave.
    i really hope your joking.

i really hope your joking.
    I am dead fucking serious. We need to run out every fucking illegal in this country.

I cant wait for President Trump

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The simple fact is that Ignorance and stupidity is how Trump get support.
    Man you guys have no clue how over half this country is fucking sick and tired of the direction of this country. People are ready to run the fucking democrats out with the illegals

You think this shit is a small % of the population? LOL please.

Tens of millions of Americans are fucking tired of the illegals. I know Democrats that are voting for Trump over the illegals.

The fucking truth is the only supporters the illegals have is the actually very small % of the vocal whiney activists who are about to run out of the country.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus Trumps gonna whack the TTIP and TPP
    Last edited by Oktoberfest; 2016-05-04 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man you guys have no clue how over half this country is fucking sick and tired of the direction of this country.
    Sure I do, but you don't shoot yourself in the head as a solution.

Anyone who votes Trump is ignorant or idiotic - there are no other choices.

People are too busy accusing the centrist Sanders of being a communist that they miss the FACT that Trump is a Fascist in reality.

No - he isn't Hitler, but blow by blow he is following in Mussolini's footsteps as if he is following the playbook.

Check out http://www.salon.com/2016/03/11/trum...nt_in_america/

Or others (you can google for them) that go through step by step in comparison.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2016-05-04 at 06:09 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.