Deleted

Boxes after lvl 150?

Since 150 is max lvl in the game, and you get a box for each level, what happens after you reach lvl 150? Since there are many cosmetic items in game I imagine you haven't received everything you wanted from those boxes at 150, so is there any other way to get boxes/currency at max level?

From how it looks, you will be able to purchase currency with RMTs.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    I think the 150 levels are enought to get everything. I didnt get items two times so far, and the majority of the skins are bought with Currency, which is also obtainable throught the boxes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    I think the 150 levels are enought to get everything. I didnt get items two times so far, and the majority of the skins are bought with Currency, which is also obtainable throught the boxes.
    There are a total of 1140 "things" for the current existing characters. Assuming every level gives a box, and every box gives four "things", and that level 150 is the cap, then you'll get 600 "things" total. Also, you do get duplicates. They are immediately sold for currency. I got a spray or something and got +5 credits. You do also get at least sprays from the games themselves, most likely based on your performance. I've gotten several that way.

Having said all that, it doesn't look like there'd be anywhere near enough boxes to get everything, without buying more with MTX.

There is no level cap in Overwatch. No idea where people have gotten 150 from
    You can level up as high as you like, every time you get past 100, you get a star. So a level 254 player would display as level 54, with two stars in their portrait.

There is no other way to get loot boxes (and thereby, credits) aside from levelling up right now. They'll sell loot boxes in the store post-launch presumably.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    There is no level cap in Overwatch. No idea where people have gotten 150 from
    You can level up as high as you like, every time you get past 100, you get a star. So a level 254 player would display as level 54, with two stars in their portrait.

There is no other way to get loot boxes (and thereby, credits) aside from levelling up right now. They'll sell loot boxes in the store post-launch presumably.
    I don't know, heard so many saying 150 level cap :P
    Seems like you will always be able to play and get boxes then, that's good

Deleted
    Might have been confused with ''Rank borders''. There were 150 of wich you get one every 10 lvls. Think there 170 now though.

Edit: http://www.overpwn.com/news/152-trac...oval-drama-all : Those are the old rank borders first row got removed later. But think they datamined leveling did have a cap but like to GTA V near impossible to get to legitly.
    Last edited by mmoc0d5c2297ff; 2016-05-04 at 07:07 PM.

in beta portrait frames were datamined that ended at around lvl 1000, still likely you' ll level up after that tho.

edit: lol was wrong, there a lot more frames around. still so, past lvl 21 or 22 every level up to lvl 100 took 22k xp to level up, then you went back to lvl 1 with its reduced xp required to level up, max xp required again 22 k at around lvl 20.
    Last edited by Lothar; 2016-05-05 at 11:21 AM.