Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As it stands there's no real pressure placed upon Arialla which...is strange, really. Especially since Kryllian is very likely to be lynched today. At this point we're just going to see people conveniently claim there's no choice but to join the leading train to 'get a lynch off' even though they've had plenty of time to engage in discussion. If Kryllian is going to claim, though, I'd like it to be done sooner rather than later so there's more time to ensure that we do get a lynch off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well this is go
    ...I also have no idea what I wanted to say here. My phone doesn't handle this site well. >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    @Kryllian

Haven't really had a chance to post today. Saw the thread wrote that reply to Allow and just moved on. First real chance now to look at what's going on.

So technically we're in Day#1 again - No deaths so we're exactly at the beginning except both town/scum gathered some intel last night (whether its kills blocked or investigation results etc).

Sigh was typing more but now have work drama to sort out.

Just so I see if I can work this out:

People think that some of the people on Arialla's train are scum - hence voting for them
    Some think Arialla is scum
    Some think Kryllian is scum.

Very confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    @Kryllian

Haven't really had a chance to post today. Saw the thread wrote that reply to Allow and just moved on. First real chance now to look at what's going on.

So technically we're in Day#1 again - No deaths so we're exactly at the beginning except both town/scum gathered some intel last night (whether its kills blocked or investigation results etc).

Sigh was typing more but now have work drama to sort out.

Just so I see if I can work this out:

People think that some of the people on Arialla's train are scum - hence voting for them
    Some think Arialla is scum
    Some think Kryllian is scum.

Very confusing.
    Add to that, some think that the people not on Arialla's train are scum.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    Add to that, some think that the people not on Arialla's train are scum.
    So.... everyone is scum?!

Woot, so we literally are in Day#1

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically day 1 but with a vote record but because that's the only thing we do have everyone's interpretation of what the vote record might mean is different, which isn't really surprising.

@Greahem although kryll isn't my first choice of lynch right now neither is Arialla but I'd be okay with either, my vote right now is where I want it to be, the person I think should be lynched but at the end of the day I will likely vote kryll yes

10+ Year Old Account
    You know. I'm thinking I did the exact same thing last time? Follow an experienced player in their judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Alright, well...I'm going to shift my vote over to Arialla.

There's just something about the situation yesterday that I just don't like and it's weird to me that there's not a single vote on him at this point whereas there's multiple votes on Kryllian who is supposedly a 'person of interest' today for reasons that are just as applicable to Arialla.

Unless I'm missing something. I trust Listo's judgement though. I really don't think he'd cast doubt on Arialla for no reason and he's pretty good at reading Arialla due to their friendship so if he feels there's something 'off' about it as well then that's enough for me.

Unvote
    Vote: Arialla

Though I'll switch my vote to whoever is the lead train to ensure we get a lynch off today if it doesn't stick.
    Vote: Arialla

EDIT:

I will switch off to whatever trains is largest latest so we get a kill if this isn't one of them tho.

They still haven't posted much and it's obvious that instead of trying to contribute they're flying as under the radar as thy can.
    Last edited by Allowyn; 2016-05-05 at 12:57 AM. Reason: trains

Official Vote Count:

Monkz(3): Senna (#146), Val(#153), Uggor(#158)
    Kryllian(4): Robo(#151), Largehorn(#163), Dethmourne(#180), Rixis(#219)
    Dupti(2): Listo(#157), Anakso(#169)
    Kurenai(2): Monkz(#160), Catta(#210)
    Arialla(2): Graeham(#211), Allowyn(#226)

@Kryllian - I'm used to longer deadlines from f.ds so it's still throwing me for a loop how quick Days are here. I remember dupti saying something I didn't like on D1, but I don't want a repeat of no-lynch on D2 so I figured I'd go ahead and limit myself to existing wagons.
    @Valyrian the Moofia Boss - EVE is supposedly pretty good right now, I don't really have a lot of RL time available to dedicate 2-3 hours at a shot to anything so I've been kind of out of it. My alliance is apparently roflstomping Vale though so that's nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, the official vote count makes it likely I could vote dupti and make that a feasible wagon choice.

vote: dupti

I remembered why I didn't like him D1 - he claimed cop D1 which is a bad move if you're Town.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, that's just Dupti being Dupti.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Oh, that's just Dupti being Dupti.
    That's my problem with him unfortunately. He's the ultimate Boy who cried Wolf

One of these days he's going to be the cop and his credibility will be zilch!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    That's my problem with him unfortunately. He's the ultimate Boy who cried Wolf

One of these days he's going to be the cop and his credibility will be zilch!
    That actually happened in a recent game.

Meh in the interest of getting a lynch

Vote: Kry

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    My bad; Dupti was the guy who made the last game so much harder than it needed to be (sorta to be expected since he was scum). Doesn't change the fact that Monkz's playstyle of (seemingly) randomly voting people without posting a cause "just to get a reaction" when there are perfectly valid lynches out there already (read: pursuing Robo when Dupti was clearly the better target, WITH PROVEN EVIDENCE *cough cough*) makes me think he's not much of a team player (no, he wasn't scum last game so I'll give him that).

Now, I'm historically not one for voting people based off of playstyle (since people can change) but I already have a vote on him and since this is effectively day-1, we need a lynch to get the ball rolling. Town or not-town, a lynch allows us to examine voting patterns for tomorrow.
    I'm still not following.
    It seems like you're just spewing random words and praying that you find a reason for your vote on me.
    I don't vote randomly, and I very rarely just vote to get reactions (that's Uggor/Dupti domain imo).

Do you even know what you're saying at this point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Having had a chance to look over everything we have several scenarios:

If Arialla is town. Not enough effort to push him as a lynch, makes me question what happened -

a) Did scum pile on and fail - suspect Graeham (#70), Kryllian (#78), Monkz (#82), Allowyn (#85), Listo (#108), Anakso (#113)
    b) Scum avoided the train? Lellybaby (#45), dethmourne (#90), dudedduu (#75), Largehorn (#58), Senna (#77), Dupti (#61), Arialla (#117), Rixis (Didn't vote), Virothe (Funzie early vote), Xanjori (Funzie early vote)
    c) Arialla is scum - Have to look at the alternative trains for his companions - See List B

Yes I just listed everyone but people have already pigeonholed themselves at least by the first vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I'm still not following.
    It seems like you're just spewing random words and praying that you find a reason for your vote on me.
    I don't vote randomly, and I very rarely just vote to get reactions (that's Uggor/Dupti domain imo).

Do you even know what you're saying at this point?
    Let me restate: I mistook your prior actions last game for Dupti's. This being D-1 (2.0), revenge votes to get started are acceptable, and thus I voted you (again, confusing you with Dupti). Furthermore, you are a historically troublesome player to deal with, town or scum, and I'd quite frankly rather deal with you now when we have no solid leads and no urgency then later down the line when we do. As I've already stated many times before, I do not initally vote people based off of prior behavior alone (since people can change), but because I had already voted you and you are the second leading train for D-1, and there are no other leading trains I feel like pushing, I am content to leave my vote on you where it is. However, if Dupti's train gets more traction, or he otherwise irratates me enough, I will revote him. For the time being, securing a lynch is important and I would rather not further divide our votes (unless we come to a consensus that somehow no lynching until the mafia land a NK in the hopes that the cop and watchers further narrow down the list of potential suspects, as they already have a heads start, but that has other issues associated with it I'mean not going to discuss right now).

Note that I am writing this from a phone with auto-correct right before I go to bed, so please mind any errors or inconsistencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Let me restate: I mistook your prior actions last game for Dupti's. This being D-1 (2.0), revenge votes to get started are acceptable, and thus I voted you (again, confusing you with Dupti). Furthermore, you are a historically troublesome player to deal with, town or scum, and I'd quite frankly rather deal with you now when we have no solid leads and no urgency then later down the line when we do. As I've already stated many times before, I do not initally vote people based off of prior behavior alone (since people can change), but because I had already voted you and you are the second leading train for D-1, and there are no other leading trains I feel like pushing, I am content to leave my vote on you where it is. However, if Dupti's train gets more traction, or he otherwise irratates me enough, I will revote him. For the time being, securing a lynch is important and I would rather not further divide our votes (unless we come to a consensus that somehow no lynching until the mafia land a NK in the hopes that the cop and watchers further narrow down the list of potential suspects, as they already have a heads start, but that has other issues associated with it I'mean not going to discuss right now).

Note that I am writing this from a phone with auto-correct right before I go to bed, so please mind any errors or inconsistencies.
    Thank you for explaining. Although you pretty much said the same thing again.

First I question your motives in your first post, then you admit your mistake about confusing me with Dupti. Fair enough, everyone makes mistakes.

Then I question your motives in your second post (me voting randomly and voting for reactions), which is also not true, and you don't adress that in this post? I think once again you confuse me with someone else.

So to me your vote feels really random, and you're trying to convince yourself ând everyone else that your vote is based on something. But it really isn't.
    Every time I question the motives, you brush it off and comes up with something new - "ok, then this is why I'm voting you!".

Can you elaborate on the bolded part?

I have to be honest, I'd rather we just finish the Arialla lynch to see what day 1 actually meant. But as that is at two votes right now I can't see it taking off.

Vote: Kryllian

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a warning, Day ends in about 9.5 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only got a couple hours left before I need to sleep but guys, c'mon now. Duptis barely been around today, he totally avoided both wagons yesterday. I think he's a much stronger option than going with the two lead wagons from yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Only got a couple hours left before I need to sleep but guys, c'mon now. Duptis barely been around today, he totally avoided both wagons yesterday. I think he's a much stronger option than going with the two lead wagons from yesterday.
    I am fine with going this route, but I'd like a lynch to happen. I will swap my vote to Dupti now, as personally I believe he is a good target for a vote (something he did yesterday struck me as off, I can't remember the exact post.) However if needed I will swap my vote to Kryllian in the interest of getting a lynch off today.

Unvote

Vote: Dupti