Poll: If Bernie doesn't get the nomination...

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    if your against trump your a murderous dictator. LOL.
    i'm saying you align with their ideology and thinking, restructure your comeback plz lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pantomime View Post
    I wasn't aware that Congress did any such thing. I was aware that the upper body of our bicameral legislature was charged with advisement and consent, but the lower body was generally full of disheveled people, like yourself, who don't know the difference between Congress, the Senate, and the House of Representatives.
    I'm not disheveled, im rather well taken care of.

You seem to be a salty person, please don't kill yourself when Bernie drops out, the world will be at a loss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... Trump is also a pathological liar and a criminal, to any extent that Hillary is and then some... But, his proposals are also idiotic... From taxes on corporations so low, that loopholes will be "redundant", to "bomb the shit out of them and give their oil to Exxon", to a wall plan that threatens Mexico with the same outcome as the wall is supposed to have, to "bolstering troops" off the coast of China. Look it up:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
    All of those sound like pretty good proposals to me, especially when taken in context. Ever hear of Cherry Picking? You're doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Sadly to the average Trump supporter, debates are about name calling and have nothing to do with policy.
    *looks at behavior of BernieBros at Trump rallies*

Yeah, no name calling or debased behavior there at all.

Yo, all the power is in congress. If you want change - start there.
    Supreme Count Appointments are pretty huge. While that's not always an immediate impact, Presidential elections are always important because of that. You also have foreign policies that can be largely impacted by the actions of the President and the SoS, and decisions and rules coming down from Cabinet Department leadership can also have a big impact on the country.

Department of the Treasury, Defense, Interior, Agriculture, Commerce, Labor, Health and Human Services, Energy (among others) can potentially have a big positive or negative impact on the welfare of the country.

Remember kids, if you vote for Hillary, it's just like giving Bernie the middle finger.

Sadly to the average Trump supporter, debates are about name calling and have nothing to do with policy.
    You're not being fair to Trump fans, it is also important to them how often the candidate says "win" and how many superlatives they can use while describing themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    oh well give me a counter argument then please, cause "my logic fails hard" is not an argument lol
    I refuse. You have to start with an argument that is not fraught with logical fallacies before I'll engage.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Remember kids, if you vote for Hillary, it's just like giving Bernie the middle finger.
    The big Ricklich is on the trump train

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Really wish people would focus more on the aspect. Too bad it's not a circus so the masses aren't entertained.
    Congress is Article I in the Constitution, the Executive is Article II - that's not an accident.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

7+ Year Old Account
    if you are against trump you are on the same side as

communist china (has killed 80m+ people, sells organs of those murdered, particularly Buddhists)

north korea (dictatorship run by an 11 year or so old dwarfish chubby dude who starves his people to the point they need to dig up dead bodies to eat)

all the islamic countries (draconian policies towards women and western culture)

and rioters aka "demonstrators" who advocate using children to flip off trump supporters and scream vulgarities about our country while burning the american flag

personally i would rather be on trump's side but that's just my opinion lol
    /facepalm. I guess everything is binary for you? You can be against Trump and against North Korea, or China or whatever else. Is this what passes for logic for a Trump supporter?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    well hes kinda right about you and space goats...
    draenei are subhuman animals who deserve to be put down.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The bernie bros who won't vote for hillary because they think she is some wall street puppet who is a war crazed maniac (not the ones who support Bernie for his ideas) are basically equivalent to Donald Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It's not a 'fuck you' to Hillary. It's a 'fuck you' to the country and the next 2-3 generations if we end up with a court full of jesters.
    The court isn't there to push policy in the first place. Congress is suppose to do that because they are our elected officials. Relying on the courts to get the liberal agenda through is an ass backwards approach.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    I imagine many just won't vote.
    I mean they probably don't work either, right? ZINGGGGGGG.

Back to the land of not being sarcastic this is a pretty interesting question

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    The bernie bros who won't vote for hillary because they think she is some wall street puppet who is a war crazed maniac (not the ones who support Bernie for his ideas) are basically equivalent to Donald Trump supporters.

Oh Boy, you're gonna trigger some Berniebros with that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm saying you align with their ideology and thinking, restructure your comeback plz lol
    i'm sorry can you please form a rational logical sentence?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    The court isn't there to push policy in the first place. Congress is suppose to do that because they are our elected officials. Relying on the courts to get the liberal agenda through is an ass backwards approach.
    This is how the country should work. This is not how the country actually works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i'm sorry can you please form a rational logical sentence?
    still not an argument lol

If you think $hillary will pick good replacements for SCOTUS, you're a fool. Yeah, four potential spots to fill... with more corporatist shills that are exactly the same, but have a D instead of an R.