Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the witcher is a male power fantasy in the vein of macho manly 80's movies. women exist to be trophy rings on geralt's cock.

it's definitely kinda sexist, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. games are an artistic medium and should never be censored, even if they were simulating something awful like pedophilia and rape.
    Most men wouldn't want to be:

1. Ugly as fuck

2. A freak

3. Mutants

4. Infertile

5. Look like an old man

Fuck outta' here with this. Women are attracted to Geralt because he's heroic, superhuman, kind, famous, intelligent.

That's by no means sexist, it's realistic. If our world had world-famous superheroes they'd get limitless attention from females, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, even @pateuvasiliu agrees that it is, therefore we should ignore it for the sake of this discussion *rolleyes* and oh yeah, because "not so many people played it" hahaha.
    Witcher 1 is barely canon to the game series. CDPR had no idea what it was doing.

Alvin is pretty much Ciri and Triss is pretty much Yen. It's a mess.

If your sexism argument relies on a game that the following ones largely ignores, that's low budget, about 8 years old and the least known and played of the series, it's pretty clear that you have an agenda here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    and it's not the slightest bit strange to you that EVERY woman you come across, throws herself at geralt?
    Except that's false.

that's the epitome of male power fantasy, to fuck any chick any time you want.
    And that's sexist.

- - - Updated - - -

So The Witcher didn't include collectible cards of all the women you have sex with throughout the game?
    ...because it had no romance scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Most men wouldn't want to be:

1. Ugly as fuck

2. A freak

3. Mutants

4. Infertile

5. Look like an old man

Fuck outta' here with this. Women are attracted to Geralt because he's heroic, superhuman, kind, famous, intelligent.

That's by no means sexist, it's realistic. If our world had world-famous superheroes they'd get limitless attention from females, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Witcher 1 is barely canon to the game series. CDPR had no idea what it was doing.

Alvin is pretty much Ciri and Triss is pretty much Yen. It's a mess.

If your sexism argument relies on a game that the following ones largely ignores, that's low budget, about 8 years old and the least known and played of the series, it's pretty clear that you have an agenda here.

- - - Updated - - -

Except that's false.

And that's sexist.

- - - Updated - - -

...because it had no romance scenes.
    So because there was no romance scenes its not sexist to make collectible cards in game with a very "Gotta fuck 'em all!" vibe to it? Again, I have no problem with the games themselves at all but pretending it doesn't have its moments is kidding yourself. I mean, its a virtual "notch in your bedpost" mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    So because there was no romance scenes its not sexist to make collectible cards in game with a very "Gotta fuck 'em all!" vibe to it? Again, I have no problem with the games themselves at all but pretending it doesn't have its moments is kidding yourself. I mean, its a virtual "notch in your bedpost" mechanic.

You draw your own conclusions. I was simply explaining why the sex cards were a thing. I sure don't find it sexist. If it was a woman protagonist and sex cards of men, my stance would be the same.

Deleted
    I'm so fed up of heroes in video games flexing a 6 pack and huge muscly arms, its sexist. I demand that all males be 300lb land whales so that they stop objectifying men.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    I'm so fed up of heroes in video games flexing a 6 pack and huge muscly arms, its sexist. I demand that all males be 300lb land whales so that they stop objectifying men.
    The irony here is that Geralt really isn't what most men would want to be.

I don't get why Geralt would be seen as every man's dream because I sure as hell wouldn't want to be him.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    Okay!

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Okay!
    You too look like 300 pound land whale when team is full of babies!