Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Why else would he hire illegals to work for him?

The wall is just an empty promise to get clueless boobs to vote for him. There's not going to be a wall.
    Nope and his positions will further change now that he is the nominee.

Stood in the Fire buddhapunch09's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why else would he hire illegals to work for him?

The wall is just an empty promise to get clueless boobs to vote for him. There's not going to be a wall.
    The illegal Polish immigrants who worked to clear the site for the Trump Tower 35 years ago (which is what you are talking about) were hired by a contractor that Trump hired, adding that there was no such thing as E-Verify back then. <--- This is what Trump said.

Donald Trump said he had no knowledge that they were undocumented workers.. Do you believe that? Its your opinion and I'm not going to change that.
    BUT: When running a huge operation such as that do you think someone in his position that he would have even of noticed. After all it was his contractor who hired them... AND This was 35 years ago.... I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by buddhapunch09; 2016-05-06 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buddhapunch09 View Post
    The illegal Polish immigrants who worked to clear the site for the Trump Tower 35 years ago (which is what you are talking about) were hired by a contractor that Trump hired, adding that there was no such thing as E-Verify back then. <--- This is what Trump said.
    I trust him to be honest about as much as I trust Hillary to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Hey America

Between Hillary and Donald, are you sure you don't want us British to re-invade

I mean anything has to be better than either of those two

Happy to help out
    Send the Prince over. He's at least like-able.

10+ Year Old Account
    I trust him to be honest about as much as I trust Hillary to be honest.
    Fair enough... but yeah, that's like your opinion. )

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm convinced.

As a honorary brown person as a memeber of a country of south america I'm very pleased Hispanic lover presidential candidate El Trumpo aproves of me and my kind by eating my national food in my national festivity of Mexico, a country that extends from the Río grande up to Who Cares, which probably includes where I'm from. Oh boy is that reassuring and endearing!

I wonder if mister El Trumpo has advisers who tell him when he's adding wood to the fire. I'm sure hispanics all over the world love him now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhapunch09 View Post
    Love how you can use the words "bigots, racists, and exploiters"... He said he loves Hispanics. Is this the same as saying he loves Illegal immigrants? Maybe you're the bigoted racist for assuming all Hispanics are Illegals?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... that TOTALLY makes a lot of sense with him wanting to build a wall and everything...
    Whats why with those words? I didn't call Trump any other them, I said thats what those people do to illustrate a point. That many words have double meanings, they can say they love a group but its not out of kindness. Just because Trump says that he "loves Hispanics" means that is looking out for their best interests or actually cares about their well being. Maybe he loves Hispanic workers. Maybe he is just trying to get votes. Who knows. You just can't tell. I mean really. I'm not calling him a bigot but you just can't be for sure.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Hey America

Happy to help out

Just send us Nigel. That'd be great, thanks!

Hey, aren't you supposed to be voting on something today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Whats why with those words? I didn't call Trump any other them, I said thats what those people do to illustrate a point. That many words have double meanings, they can say they love a group but its not out of kindness. Just because Trump says that he "loves Hispanics" means that is looking out for their best interests or actually cares about their well being. Maybe he loves Hispanic workers. Maybe he is just trying to get votes. Who knows. You just can't tell. I mean really. I'm not calling him a bigot but you just can't be for sure.
    Ohhh okay, I'm sorry man. Didn't understand how you were coming across. Hope you are having a good day!

It scares me that liberals cant see the difference between illegal immigrants and hispanics, they are so racist they think all hispanics are illegal, so in their eyes if you hate illegal immigrants you must hate hispanics.

How do liberals get away with being so racist?

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh is this another bullshit "trump is against illegal immigrants so hes some kinda nazi" thread?

great picture, i'm sure the hispanics will love it.
    speaking of walls, Trumps been on Jimmy Fallon again

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    I'll take it all. I classify my eating type as Galactus so basically if it comes before me it shall be devoured.
    I love this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Niteowl View Post
    Now this I can get behind

That's good; if you were here illegally you'd have to be in front of that xD
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2016-05-06 at 04:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Send the Prince over. He's at least like-able.
    Depends which prince you are talking about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    You do realize that behind him, to the right, are the rolled up architectural plans for The Wall?

Trump 2016! Making America Great Again!

Hey America

Happy to help out
    Sadly your political scene is just as stupid but not something that becomes a worldwide sensation.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ok, you really think that implying (implying ?) that at least half, if not two third of the American population being sent to concentration camps and fed with murdered illegals is going to HELP your Beloved Exalted Leader ?
    You seem a bit triggered.
    Working on my next ban.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athor View Post
    It scares me that liberals cant see the difference between illegal immigrants and hispanics, they are so racist they think all hispanics are illegal, so in their eyes if you hate illegal immigrants you must hate hispanics.

How do liberals get away with being so racist?
    I don't know. It really is a mystery.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Totally triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    By ''triggered' you mean ''finding this comment reaching stygian depths of imbecility'' ?