Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    New void bolt ground animation so cool. screen inc

- - - Updated - - -

Purple fire swirls around you in void torrent ground animation...instead of flat to the ground it engulfs your whole body feet to head:
    https://i.imgsafe.org/c4d1c77.jpg
    By Void Bolt, did you mean the Void Torrent one you uploaded right after? Or did Void Bolt get a new animation too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh. All we need is shadowcrash to hit like it should and we'd be alright.
    I wouldn't hold my breath... I honestly gave up on asking for AE to be fixed for Spriest. only time we had anything going for us was when wrath came out, and first iteration of mind sear... we were top AE for about 2 raid nights in nax and that was it.

I wonder if the Shadow Priest opening quests have changed any in the latest build?

The new quote about the naaru makes me wonder what Xal'atath would say about enlightening a Void God.

I'm sticking to my theory that our damage bump from mass AOE is just supposed to be Mind Searing to farm Insanity and benefiting from better Voidform uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by urok View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath... I honestly gave up on asking for AE to be fixed for Spriest. only time we had anything going for us was when wrath came out, and first iteration of mind sear... we were top AE for about 2 raid nights in nax and that was it.
    Nah, we gotta keep submitting feedback and hope they listen. I'm cynical too but the defeatist attitude won't help any of us, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    By Void Bolt, did you mean the Void Torrent one you uploaded right after? Or did Void Bolt get a new animation too?
    Nope you got me in my tiredness. It is 100% void torrent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urok View Post
    As long as we end up strong at single target, I am ok with lack of AoE. If we get tuned down to mid pack single target.....then yikes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    I'm sticking to my theory that our damage bump from mass AOE is just supposed to be Mind Searing to farm Insanity and benefiting from better Voidform uptime.
    Yeah mind searing a big pack of adds does generate the heck out of insanity, but it's not as useful without a DoT spread past 3 targets haha.

Nope you got me in my tiredness. It is 100% void torrent.
    Still, Void Torrent looks beautiful now. Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Still, Void Torrent looks beautiful now. Thanks for posting!
    Make the beams have more impact in their animation and not slowly increasing in opacity and it'll be perfect.

I don't want to have shit AoE. Great AoE? I can live without it. But at least somewhat decent would be great so we can contribute during heavy AoE phases.

"hey we need aoe" lmao lol let's nerf your legendary ring.

ok

Homophobia is so gay.

Ahaha, so here come predicted ST nerfs.

I bet in the end live SP would look like this: mediocre ST and shitty aoe. Like it always does.

You no take top recount position!
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

We will never be top ST dps. I guarantee it.

Our niche will be multidot, aka irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

They still haven't done anything about garbage Mind Spike and garbage Void Ray. They still haven't adresses the issue that Shadow Word Death feels terrible to use without RoS. They still haven't made Shadowy Insight work like the lava burst reset.

Homophobia is so gay.

Spam Celestalon's twitter and the alpha forums about it, then. Nothing gets changed posting here.

Spam Celestalon's twitter and the alpha forums about it, then. Nothing gets changed posting here.
    Oh we did. He'll care once he'll read the thread.

Homophobia is so gay.

Nerfs again. How typical..

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Nerfs again. How typical..
    We new tuning was coming.

And I can't even play my priest on the alpha because i'm getting wow errors -.-

Homophobia is so gay.

Personally I stopped bothering anymore. I shal try my best to make a good rotation after what I have both in pve and pvp and if I cannot I shal simply stop playing warcraft because I am a Shadowpriest for life and I refuse to play any other class.

That's a beautiful theory, but that's not going to actually do much for your overall DPS, much less actually contribute to the AoE damage. It doesn't work as well as you might be picturing it in your head.

And hey, tuning has started and shadow got nerfed because surprise surprise we were overtuned! Don't be dumb and complain about this shit please, at least not in the way a few are doing right now. Not only does nobody give a shit about what you'll be maining or not, we also don't care about your tin foil hat theories that Blizzard hates shadow and loves mages and warlocks. That last one hasn't come up yet, but we all know it will at some point!

Please Insentropy, don't make a fool of yourself.

Also i dunno if it is the food buff that makes you shit fireballs or the neck enchant that cast down a rain arrow but... don't use them... it cancels your channels so bai bai mind flay and void entropy x)

Homophobia is so gay.

@Kretan Have you played some arena after the recent build? How do you feel now after damage has been adjustment and sphere of insanity no longer procs from dots. Has your excitement about shadow pvp finally been brought to reality? Each of the recent damage nerf also affect our survivability in pvp which was poor to begin with.

Seriously though.. We need more feedback on the pvp tree. Not here but on twitter and the official forums. There is only one choice in each tier and the tree hasn't got any changes for at least a month.
    <inactive>