Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I look forward to 8 years from now, so many of you haters are going to eat your words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take a gander, but go on with your day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    You should go and attend. Make sure to take a good look around and talk to supporters and protesters. I'm 100% positive that the experience will leave you no doubt as to who's message is one of intolerance
    I predict many people would have their eyes opened about how true these words are.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Ya I can see him visiting Ferndale. All the petro dollars from Cherry Point make it a bit conservative. Oh thats right, oil money is slumping now. So he can pander to a bunch of angry white people wearing too much MossyOakTM.

Or maybe he want to wall off the Peace Arch. To stop those Canadians from raiding all of the milk at the local Costco.
    Suits me just fine, americans are our number one illegal immigrants and also the number one tax dodgers in our country.
    If anyone should be saying 'fucking immigrunts' it should be us about you.
    So yah, build that wall, quick like a bunny.
    Zoo's gotta have walls don't it?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Get your gun.

You're going to have to protect yourself from the rabid lunatic Trump-ettes.
    This is a joke, right?

Not even you would..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This is a joke, right?

Not even you would..
    Batman is showing his tolerance by wanting a person to carry a gun and hopefully shoot somebody who disagrees with his beliefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's in my neck of the woods currently.
    Giving a speech at the Omaha, NE Airport right this very hour.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Batman is showing his tolerance by wanting a person to carry a gun and hopefully shoot somebody who disagrees with his beliefs.
    I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assuming it was sarcasm.

He just had a rally in Eugene Oregon today also I think.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assuming it was sarcasm.
    Hopefully. But you can never be too certain of the party of Tolerance™

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Get your gun.

You're going to have to protect yourself from the rabid lunatic Trump-ettes.
    Usually you hate guns, now you want people to bring guns? Make up your mind dark knight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Take the Opportunity
    listen to Donald Trump with an Independent mind..

See what you think and tell us afterwards.

I reckon Trumpy will be a Good President

He will freak People out with his possible victory
    The stock market may crash for a while
    But in the end everyone will be happy.
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

I'd go just for the opportunity to people watch.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't go to any political rally even if it was just 100 meters away. There are better ways to waste time.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    "Speak" is a bit of a generous term when it comes to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    expect his goon squad to give you a good beating if your not white and don't like him.
    Don't start shit if you can't back it up, did you not learn this in your quest of space goat annihilation?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Take the Opportunity
    listen to Donald Trump with an Independent mind..

See what you think and tell us afterwards.

I reckon Trumpy will be a Good President

He will freak People out with his possible victory
    The stock market may crash for a while
    But in the end everyone will be happy.
    Logic and reason of this level is a ban-able offence on these boards!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Logic and reason of this level is a ban-able offence on these boards!
    Really? The guy lists only negatives of what will happen, then claims everyone will be happy? I guess in Australia, people might be happy if US market crashes. It might raise Aussie dollar's prominence...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Really? The guy lists only negatives of what will happen, then claims everyone will be happy? I guess in Australia, people might be happy if US market crashes. It might raise Aussie dollar's prominence...
    So you know for sure that trumps going to tank the US economy? You..got the power ball numbers too by chance?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    So you know for sure that trumps going to tank the US economy? You..got the power ball numbers too by chance?
    No, the guy you responded to does. You know, the logic and reason you responded to...

I like it though... Guy said it in support of Trump... You called it 'logic and reason'. I point out that those are actually negatives... You ask for lottery numbers... Fucking awesome...
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-05-07 at 02:02 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    It'll be hell on traffic and what not, but it's not more than a two hour bike ride from me. I'm sort of morbidly curious as to what goes on at these things and am really curious why Trump would come to Washington state of all places.

Any tips from people who have been to see him perform?
    Go and listen to him speak obviously. Take in the spectacle that is a Trump rally and see for your own eyes how both rally goers and protesters act amongst each other.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.