Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    He's not actually here to fairly critique the game, he is here to publicly shit on blizzard products and insult casuals to draw attention to how awesome he and his preferred game is. It's video game narcissist hardcore wannabe 101.
    I still believe he's mad because he heard it was "casual" and "easy to play" and got slaughtered on his first play through.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    He's not actually here to fairly critique the game, he is here to publicly shit on blizzard products and insult casuals to draw attention to how awesome he and his preferred game is. It's video game narcissist hardcore wannabe 101.
    You are so annoying with your fanboysm, it's not my fault if blizzard started producing only dumb games.

Hearthstone, diablo, overwatch....even hots is not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by nvn View Post
    You are so annoying with your fanboysm, it's not my fault if blizzard started producing only dumb games.

So it boils down to:

"waaaaa I don't like things that some people do"

Very mature approach. It's unfortunate you're not intelligent enough to work out how stupid you are.

Infracted for flaming
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2016-05-08 at 01:23 AM.

Deleted

i am pretty sure hearthstone is one of the most popular games in the last years. but sure its "not good"

you know their is a big difference between "I dont like it" and "its not good" yeah?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post
    i am pretty sure hearthstone is one of the most popular games in the last years. but sure its "not good"
    It's popular because it's dumb.

Like clash of clans and other popular dumb games, even clash of kings which is a terrible browse game has a lot of players.

Even justin bieber is popular.

If you weren't a mentally retarded neckbeard you would probably understand what I'm saying.
    Ahhh the personal attacks. I guess I hit the nail on the head with that maturity assumption.

Post more constructive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Ahhh the personal attacks. I guess I hit the nail on the head with that maturity assumption.
    You were the one telling me I'm stupid first

Post more constructive.

You were the one telling me I'm stupid first
    That wasn't an attack, just an observation as you don't seem to know what personal opinions are. That's the only conclusion I could reach.

Try not being stupid next time.

Post more constructive.

Deleted
    That wasn't an attack, just an observation as you don't seem to know what personal opinions are. That's the only conclusion I could reach.

Try not being stupid next time.
    You just proved you are infact mentally retarded.

For the love of god, post more constructive. Infracted for flaming
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2016-05-08 at 01:24 AM.

Said the guy judging the difficulty of the game after the first day of open beta where people play that lose to medium AI.

Where did you say that? Oh you were too scared of an infraction and deleted your post like a coward (well after I quoted it, you criminal mastermind). Sure was mature of you to not stand behind your attacks.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2016-05-07 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    The problem I see is that Overwatch is not very casual friendly.

It looks great and has a fantastic selection of heroes. And I like to play outside my typical genres once in awhile. It's the kind of game I'd enjoy playing casually once in awhile. But casual players are just going to be chewed to shreds, especially if they like to play healer or support. And doubly especially if you are just playing with a bunch of randoms.

Also the maps seem incredibly congested. Enemies are on top of you before you know. it. Checking the replays I was constantly destroyed in seconds by enemies that came out of doorways or from behind or from rooftops or that snipe from hidden positions.

This may be a great game if you have a gang of buddies that all want to play together. But casual players who just want to jump in for a little action at random moments are likely to be constantly frustrated.
    So.. this game isn't casual friendly, because better players have a higher success rate?

JFC. That's enough internet for me today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Said the guy judging the difficulty of the game after the first day of open beta where people play that lose to medium AI.
    As much as a dick he is, he is correct tho.
    The game is horrible for the competetive scene and is aimed at casual players, same concept as HotS when they tried to copy DotA.
    The maps are horribly designed and some of the heroes are beyond broken.
    It's a fun game for a stack of friends just messing around doing weird stuff, that's no lie. But it would suffer the same defeat as HotS did when it tries to enter the competetive scene.

7+ Year Old Account
    The game has heroes who shoot the right enemies for you if you hold the button, or don't shoot at all and can still be effective. It has Heroes that require a lot of micro managing (for a shooter) that rewards the player for just that without giving them an unfair advantage over their enemies. This game does the best job of catering to a casual and advanced FPS crowd.

The reason your team would be losing is due to team comp and poor coordination, which would make sense as it's open beta and people want to explore how the characters interact and most newbies don't know about the voice chat yet.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Why do people keep insisting that HotS "failed" or "flopped" or something?
    Because oh divine cow, they're "pro", and they know what they're talking about, unlike us mere mortals.

Take Vibah, for example. He clearly played in Z, the world's best (Finnish) Counter-Strike team back in 2000. He knows his shit.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-05-07 at 02:18 PM.

The less realistic FPS games (quake, UT, RTCW) have traditionally been way more popular than the realistic ones (cs, cod, etc) for long life competetive play.

Deleted
    The seems kinda fun, but im not sure if its gonna captivate interest for a long time.,

Deleted
    Where did you say that? Oh you were too scared of an infraction and deleted your post like a coward (well after I quoted it, you criminal mastermind). Sure was mature of you to not stand behind your attacks.
    I write here once a month at most so I don't really care about infractions, I deleted it because it's useless talking to you, the infraction is sure going to make you cry since, judging by your post counts, you apparently live here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    The less realistic FPS games (quake, UT, RTCW) have traditionally been way more popular than the realistic ones (cs, cod, etc) for long life competetive play.
    cs is pretty popular and cod back then was REALLY popular.

Why do people keep insisting that HotS "failed" or "flopped" or something?
    Because despite being a blizzard title it's the third moba on the market after lol and dota2.

Deleted
    Third...behind two absolutely giant existing juggernauts...as a completely new title...

How does that even add up to "failure"? What is wrong with the gaming community that makes them think this way? This whole, "Oh, there are a couple people richer than you, so I guess you're in poverty." way of thinking.
    Because blizzard games not long ago used to be at the top, not in third place. The only reason hots is not dead is because it's made by blizzard.

Deleted
    I always get a kick out of how one of the more common ways of bashing Blizzard is by talking about how wildly successful they are or have been.

So because previous titles have been "number one", a title that's entering an existing market that's not instantly "number one" is a complete failure somehow?

I know I ask this a lot, but do you guys even think before you post these complaints/attacks/whatever? Or are they just regurgitated from crap that you read somewhere else?
    Can you read or what? Hots would be dead if it wasn't by blizzard.

That's not a feat at all.