10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Seriously. There are bad cops that are unfair. Of course there are, there are corrupt cops too. There are drug-dealers cops here too, my country is fascinating.

If you were doing everything right and following the damn rules I would agree with you but you had a lot of wrong things going on at the same time... You can't say that the cop was the wrong one when you were speeding with flat tires illegally turning into a street.
    You probably wouldnt even get that it wasnt an illegal turning unless i showed you a damn picture but im not walking that far for a single picture just to prove a point over the internet.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    But there won't be any because they're all out of jobs.Instead, they'll just take to making hentai art books to sell at conventions of their works.

Wait... this might be better.
    There's always magical school battle anime. Or another SAO sequel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    You probably wouldnt even get that it wasnt an illegal turning unless i showed you a damn picture but im not walking that far for a single picture just to prove a point over the internet.
    I'd just assume it was photo shopped anyway since you are a dirty law breaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Ok I'll believe in you. But then you still have the speed-limit, flat tires and overtaking issues. Not to mention confronting the cop which isn't breaking the law but really doesn't help.

But well whatever, let's be happy that nobody died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I'd just assume it was photo shopped anyway since you are a dirty law breaker.
    Your a law breaker too, you watch anime online but dont buy it, dirty scoundrel =D
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't as bad you'd think if they adapted the arc that should come next
    But but but but!!!!!

No Asuna at the beginning, how am I going to survive watching Alicization?!

Alright, let's not turn this into a discussion about laws. We're here to discuss anime and thighs, if you want to talk about illegal actions, cops, or laws, go to General Off-Topic please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Alright, let's not turn this into a discussion about laws. We're here to discuss anime and thighs, if you want to talk about illegal actions, cops, or laws, go to General Off-Topic please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post

GLORIOUS.

So, I'm thinking about tackling Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu. Is it dialogue heavy? It's Saturday and I started drinking early so I don't want a bunch of talking. Which is why I'm not crashing this wedding. All the brides maids talk like they were cast in Clueless.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-05-07 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/vSfMa
    pretty fucking nice
    Too stoked about melee hunter to care. Been waiting sooooo long for a polearm class. Love the animations.

My panada chica is gonna be fun.

Got a link to that Shinobu wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Mayoiga - looks like me and the other commentor were right on the way it was going...
    I love that the show is predictable in a way, but then unpredictable in how stupid it can get. Didn't really like this last episode too much; it was interesting but just not well-presented.

Luluco gets better every week. Too fucking good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Got a link to that Shinobu wallpaper?
    Yeah, it's the same that I use at my phone's lockscreen =p.

I think I do have a tweaked version here somewhere... Let me see.
    Edit: Nevermind, it's just bigger to fit 2560 pixels and with a pitch black background because of OLED reasons
    Last edited by Artorius; 2016-05-07 at 11:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Lives aren't at stake when I download my shitty moe shows

other than my own
    Ye same .

Yeah, it's the same that I use at my phone's lockscreen =p.

I think I do have a tweaked version here somewhere... Let me see.
    Edit: Nevermind, it's just bigger to fit 2560 pixels and with a pitch black background because of OLED reasons
    my negro.

Randomly picked up Fuuka to kill the last hour at work and it's making me laugh much more than I expected.

Yes, they are! What about the livelihood of people making your shitty moe shows?! They'll be out of jobs because you don't legally watch their shit and then they can't make more shitty moe shows! What will you do then?!

sorry for shit quality, southpark videos are actually removed off youtube

[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/a3d2d08d88f5ba54ad6cc070c4693386/tumblr_nf22mwojPj1tyak95o1_500.gif[/MG]
    [IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/be41255bcfc2d8f09326b3209c46c180/tumblr_nk3rhcg4mF1rw3w54o3_500.gif[IMG]
    [IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/08bfb94c8fa42b4ffcc870114f7e79fc/tumblr_nc4mzoYINY1qcsnnso1_500.gif[IMG]
    [IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/b9c93dcd2081465d4e39e4b35e467e43/tumblr_ndnk6lQtUR1qcsnnso1_500.gif[IMG]
    http://i.imgur.com/xE2iHiu.jpg

Anyone watching Kuromukuro? If so, any good? Apparently going to be 2 cour.
    is good
    not sure what exactly I like about it. kind of has an old school type feel? kinda inuyasha-like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Ako is great.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Randomly picked up Fuuka to kill the last hour at work and it's making me laugh much more than I expected.
    This post made me laugh irl.
    for reasons.
    fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    This post made me laugh irl.
    for reasons.
    fuck.
    I'm assuming the levity doesn't keep going?

I always forget about the shape of Rin in UBW.

Dear diary,

The ass was fat.