10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Impressive quality indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It's definitely a weird mix. It starts as typical Horde theme, then there's an Alliance-ish bridge that brings back to the said theme, ultimately ending with a vivid Alliance feeling.
    Well to be fair there's a lot of sort of universal tracks in the game soundtrack as well. Not quite fitting to either faction.

See Vanilla Soundtrack. Especially 2:28:31 - Battle and the PVP themes starting at 3:41:55.

Lol, he managed to sneak in the critical spoiler from russian leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing work indeed, that must have taken some time. ''Hilarious'' comments ''make it like that instead, better than original''. I love people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Amazing work indeed, that must have taken some time. ''Hilarious'' comments ''make it like that instead, better than original''. I love people.
    I get triggered every time someone says "why don't they just make the movie full CG like their cinematics" >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post
    That thing in between is the "base" of the recently released theme. Yeah, you can put another theme over it, so your thought makes sense. I guess we will never know until June
    That's mostly due to the crappy quality of the leak, but there's a solid strings work on the background. I say the theme is somewhat different, but the armonic work is very similar. The only difference is that, in the leaked footage, strings alone dictate the rhythm where in the recent track percussions shares half of the merit. Plus, the leaked track is a bit faster.
    Like... Sure, it might be it. I just hope it isn't. It doesn't fit the scene, in my opinion.

And I'm starting to fear that I have dyslexia, every second post of mine ends up having a wrong word in it. xD ("fair" --> "fear")

By the way, am I the only one who likes the music from this WoW-Warcraft trailer more than from the actual ones? :P
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2016-05-08 at 08:49 PM.

This short shot from the Comic Con leak is my one of my fave scenes we have seen from this movie as of yet. Not that we have seen any too long scenes anyway, but yeah. I just love how they walk and stop, it just looks so realistic IMO and the lighting is sooo goood

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    This short shot from the Comic Con leak is my one of my fave scenes we have seen from this movie as of yet. Not that we have seen any too long scenes anyway, but yeah. I just love how they walk and stop, it just looks so realistic IMO and the lighting is sooo goood

I know right.. Most of the shots looked so good. And this footage was from way back. Imagine it now, in full HD, IMAX 3D whatever. HMMM

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Well to be fair there's a lot of sort of universal tracks in the game soundtrack as well. Not quite fitting to either faction.

See Vanilla Soundtrack. Especially 2:28:31 - Battle and the PVP themes starting at 3:41:55.
    That's true but those tracks, as you said, don't fit to either faction, it's a literal mix. In Rami's case is more a flip-flopping from one side to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Some people can't really resist from going overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Like... Sure, it might be it. I just hope it isn't. It doesn't fit the scene, in my opinion.
    I don't get your concerns. If you think what you heard from the leaked footage fit, than it's gonna fit. As we said already, there is a specific arrangement/theme to fit the Dark Portal scene specifically, aka the one of the leak. It's clearly not the exact same track.

And I'm starting to fear that I have dyslexia, every second post of mine ends up having a wrong word in it. xD ("fair" --> "fear")
    Well, you didn't write "fair" instead of "fear" there, you're making progress XD
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I don't get your concerns. If you think what you heard from the leaked footage fit, than it's gonna fit. As we said already, there is a specific arrangement/theme to fit the Dark Portal scene specifically, aka the one of the leak. It's clearly not the exact same track.
    Yeah, what I heard in the SDCC leak fit. And I don't have any more concerns because I just listened to it again, right before listening to the recently leaked soundtrack and heard barely any similarities. I.e., I don't have any concerns because it's not the same soundtrack. They don't even barely share a theme, in my mind. The recently leaked soundtrack is much faster, for example.

Well, you didn't write "fair" instead of "fear" there, you're making progress XD
    Well, yeah, when you're consciously thinking about it...

Deleted
    The music Duncan posted is now on Legendary's YT channel:

Game Scoop on IGN mentions the upcoming summer movies and talk shortly about Warcraft (around the 40:00 mark)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/...tar-wars-games

If you don't wanna watch, they simply say they dunno about the movie and that the trailers didn't look good. But they are staying positive because Duncan Jones is directing it, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, what I heard in the SDCC leak fit. And I don't have any more concerns because I just listened to it again, right before listening to the recently leaked soundtrack and heard barely any similarities. I.e., I don't have any concerns because it's not the same soundtrack. They don't even barely share a theme, in my mind. The recently leaked soundtrack is much faster, for example.
    That's because the similarity is in the part you have bigger problems to hear thanks to the shitty quality of the leak. When we talk of "theme" is a reference to the melody and what basically gives to the track its distinctive mark. From this point of view, the "theme" is mostly different. However, the armonic work behind is very similar, let alone the instruments used. The only difference is that the leaked footage's music had a faster beat and used strings alone to dictate it, which is what gave it that "smooth" yet powerful and epic feeling.

Well, yeah, when you're consciously thinking about it...
    It's all good, if you were truly dyslexic even "consciously thinking about it" wasn't going to help ^^ xD

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a fan poster on Duncan's twitter.

If you've seen any of the concept art this is the visual style of the orcs. I have no idea why the marketing team didn't make anything that looks this cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    If you don't wanna watch, they simply say they dunno about the movie and that the trailers didn't look good. But they are staying positive because Duncan Jones is directing it, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    So yeah, the same shit we heard millions of times already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey Legendary posted the track the same day, that's impressive. They've been stepping up thier game since the characters posters. Univeral's been mostly the ones shitting the bucket. *cough* release the fucking PAX trailer and stop taking it down *cough*
    Last edited by Shampro; 2016-05-08 at 10:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's because the similarity is in the part you have bigger problems to hear thanks to the shitty quality of the leak. When we talk of "theme" is a reference to the melody and what basically gives to the track its distinctive mark. From this point of view, the "theme" is mostly different. However, the armonic work behind is very similar, let alone the instruments used. The only difference is that the leaked footage's music had a faster beat and used strings alone to dictate it, which is what gave it that "smooth" yet powerful and epic feeling.
    I donno, you clearly understand music more than I do (I don't understand how to hear the "harmonics" in the music). All I can do is listen and say what it sounds like to me.

That music disapoints me because they clearly didn't use a live orchestra, but rather digital instruments. There is just that lack of dynamics and that overly clean digital sound about it, which is a shame because the game itself uses real musicians recorded with microphones.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    I donno, you clearly understand music more than I do (I don't understand how to hear the "harmonics" in the music). All I can do is listen and say what it sounds like to me.
    I know, different ears with different "experience" hears different things. I was just pointing out why I caught similarities in these two themes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    That music disapoints me because they clearly didn't use a live orchestra, but rather digital instruments. There is just that lack of dynamics and that overly clean digital sound about it, which is a shame because the game itself uses real musicians recorded with microphones.
    I agree completely. I've been pretty positive about the movie but my biggest concern was Ramin Djawadi who i find very hit and miss. This track is pretty underwhelming sadly.