Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Isn't it for the best though? If a parent is actually willing to disown their children over some disagreements, then maybe those children are better off away from the parent?
    I guess you're right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

OP you seem to have an intense interest in animals and neo-nazis, this is like the third or fourth time I've read a post/thread by you on the topic.

A curious combination...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    OP you seem to have an intense interest in animals and neo-nazis, this is like the third or fourth time I've read a post/thread by you on the topic.

A curious combination...
    Neo-Nazi furries. Calling it right now.

A curious combination...
    I do? My mistake, I mean obviously I post a lot about animals being a more environmentalist minded guy, but I really post thay much about neo nazis?

I'm sorry if I do, I'm definitely not doing it intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I do? My mistake, I mean obviously I post a lot about animals being a more environmentalist minded guy, but I really post thay much about neo nazis?

I'm sorry if I do, I'm definitely not doing it intentionally.
    Too late now, I'm going to assume that this is what you look like IRL until proof of evidence to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I shit you not, those actually exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Too late now, I'm going to assume that this is what you look like IRL until proof of evidence to the contrary.
    Outrageous! That picture doesn't at all show my fu manchu off! I'm so triggered!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    So? I call it like it is. I mean honestly, you're the clown who said gang-rape is " forgivable " because of mob mentality.
    That's sad that you think that way but I hope life is good to you that it softens your heart. Cheers mate.

Back on topic, I've seen some in the UK here and there but never had a problem. Younger brother though had a few run ins with them while walking back from school and they would yell out slurs and such. Atmosphere hasn't been very welcoming there as time goes on in general so I had him move to the US with me. Way more happier here.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2016-05-09 at 03:20 AM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

I accidentally stumbled upon their gathering place in the woods not far from the city where I live. Junk everywhere, cans of beer, cigarette butts, human waste, used shells. Just a big pile of mess. How I know it was them? There were some pamphlets and banners left behind.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Anyone here ever met or encountered an individual or group of neo-nazis? What was your experience?
    I mean I have seen them. My first concert was Pantera and there was a group of them. The freakiest part of it was the black guy with them with the swastika tattooed on his back.

Met is a bit of an overstatement, as I got the hell out of there.. but yes. They encountered 2 other groups of equally uncouth young Turks and Russians. According to the local newspaper a 3 way melee ensured, which cost out local police force their Friday evening..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I mean I have seen them. My first concert was Pantera and there was a group of them. The freakiest part of it was the black guy with them with the swastika tattooed on his back.
    Maybe the black guy hated Jews as well so they bonded over it

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Yes, there used to be a group of them who would hang out at the local park during concerts. They were agreeable right up until the drinks started adding up... then it was common sense to steer clear of them.

Outside a bar/bowling alleys with my mother, brother and sister, (we were all under 10). They were all on motorcycles, called her a nigger, told her to leave with her pickaninnys. We left. First time I saw my mother cry.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Outside a bar/bowling alleys with my mother, brother and sister, (we were all under 10). They were all on motorcycles, called her a nigger, told her to leave with her pickaninnys. We left. First time I saw my mother cry.
    That was barbaric of them and I'm sorry you guys had to experience that sort of hate .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    I am tempted to watch this.
    You should, definitely worth a watch. it's actually one of Ryan Gosling's first movies and he nailed the role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only one, and he was a little mentally retarded. Factually handicapped.

Par for the course, I suppose.

Not really. I grew up in Georgia and still live there, so I've known a few people who have some racist beliefs over the years, but most of them were harmless and didn't go as far as "neo nazi" classification.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-05-09 at 03:01 PM.

What are the difference between Nazis and Néo-nazis ?

The latter are a bunch of losers who have shaved heads. The former are a bunch of losers that happened to have at their disposal thousands of tanks and combat aircraft....and lost....

Once or twice. They were decently friendly, but it was pretty obvious that i'd better continue walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Met is a bit of an overstatement, as I got the hell out of there.. but yes. They encountered 2 other groups of equally uncouth young Turks and Russians. According to the local newspaper a 3 way melee ensured, which cost out local police force their Friday evening..
    I am not very familliar with the Neo Nazi / Russian relationship. Aren't Russians white ? Why would Neo Nazis attack them or why would Russians attack them ? They basically have a Nazi ruler right now. Care to elaborate ? I thought you would say that they ganged up on the Turks. This 3 way melee thing intrigues me.