Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    They can't just leave Grommash Hold with an empty throne. If they don't move Sylvanas there, they have to at least change it.
    they'll probably have a regent or some undead leader representing her there if she cba to leave UC

(ya know, like when orcs roamed around the UC, not that hard to implement other races into cities would you believe)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauko View Post
    Can't wait... because current Orgrimmar looks like... a 10y old fanboy made it.
    I like the new one, stop looking at everything with nostalgia goggles on.

They can't just leave Grommash Hold with an empty throne. If they don't move Sylvanas there, they have to at least change it.
    maybe undead-ify orgrimmar, it could be done...just shoot some of those plague goo tanks down into the gulch
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Alphalitz View Post
    I like the new one, stop looking at everything with nostalgia goggles on.
    Am, I don't... I even don't want legacy servers... I just don't like that design of Orc buildings. It looks childish to me.

Deleted
    I don't think Sylvanas will be warchief for the whole duration of Legion. Either Vol'jin will come back or someone else will become warchief during a major patch. They should have a voting event like Azeroth's chopper for warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Really? Oh fuck, this Saurfang fanboying from Blizz starts to be annoying. That's the problem with Blizzard, these guys don't are funny. All they do is pick up a Meme made by the Playerbase and use it until nobody thinks its funny anymore.
    Its just a fun little flavor line--I don't think its anywhere near the point of fanboying and meme-ing as we know it. I mean, Chuck Norris says hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    I don't think Sylvanas will be warchief for the whole duration of Legion. Either Vol'jin will come back or someone else will become warchief during a major patch. They should have a voting event like Azeroth's chopper for warchief.
    Tbh I don't see who else it could be if Vol'jin really dies. There's Baine, Lor'themar, and Gallywix. And all of them would make for terrible warchiefs. Saurfang has seen his best days in battle and is too old. Eitrigg? Naaahhhhh.

Deleted
    Tbh I don't see who else it could be if Vol'jin really dies. There's Baine, Lor'themar, and Gallywix. And all of them would make for terrible warchiefs. Saurfang has seen his best days in battle and is too old. Eitrigg? Naaahhhhh.
    Blizzard was seriously considering Lo'themar during SoO, he might end up being the warchief. Saurfang is not physically in his prime true but being a warchief is not about being physically the strongest. He is a tough war veteran but he has also seen what war can do to people. He would be the best warchief for the horde.

People used to admire Thrall as warchief before Cata. Then Blizzard ruined his character world shaman, Goel, married to that annoying Aggra. If Blizzard decides to make him warchief again then his character needs to do a 180 degree. Get Aggra killed in Legion and make it some how Alliance's fault (as in they could have stopped but didn't intervene). Make him a bit jaded, cynical. Right now he is too goody two shoes to be the warchief of the Horde.

To be honest i'd prefer Undercity, really wasn't a fan of the new Orgrimmar layout, much preferred the old one.

Bright idea that would be totally worth it in the eyes of Blizzard's writers:

The next warchief is going to be you.

All hail the warchief, etc. (Please wait for me to finish vomiting.)

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Bright idea that would be totally worth it in the eyes of Blizzard's writers:

The next warchief is going to be you.

All hail the warchief, etc. (Please wait for me to finish vomiting.)
    Actually wouldn't surprise me. Now we're the leaders of the big organizations, the next step can only be warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    I love how people think anyone will actually go to the Undercity lol. Just because Sylvanas is warchief now doesn't mean anything. People will continue all hanging in Orgrimmar. Not that it matters though as Dalaran/Class halls will be the main places you AFK at in Legion
    Well... if they add portals and all the PVP / Guild / tabard / etc vendors to all city then we may see people in other places!

Deleted
    Why is it going to be weird, again? You're still going to be hanging around Orgrimmar or Dalaran.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Vol'jin does die in Legion, or even if he survives and Sylvanas stays warchief, there's no way she's going to live in Orgrimmar. Which means Undercity will become the main seat of power for the Horde, instead of Orgrimmar.

That's gonna take some getting used to.

On the other hand, since Varian dies, maybe Genn Greymane will take charge as general leader of the Alliance, since Anduin is so young and inexperienced. Gilneas as new capital for the Alliance instead of Stormwind? All out faction war with the two main cities being close together?

One can dream.
    Currently, Genn is certainly more "present" on the Broken Isles, but Anduin is still King.
    As for the "official" capital, players will go to where things are most convenient. UC has facilities closer to each other, but Org is more open for flight and has easier access to zepplins.

Panic if Silvermoon became the new capital and it still isn't updated =(.

Deleted
    All the portals that are in Shrine (mop) also added to every city in game. People idle where they want then. Especially void storage and transmogrification to every city.

Deleted
    I smell settling for Northrend, Eastern Kingdoms & Udnead Campaign- > Forsaken, Gilneas, Lich King, Dwarves, Alterac, Kul Tiras, Karazhan, Quel'thalas etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolsname View Post
    All the portals that are in Shrine (mop) also added to every city in game. People idle where they want then. Especially void storage and transmogrification to every city.
    Please, i only have the Shrine as my home because of the portals!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Its just a fun little flavor line--I don't think its anywhere near the point of fanboying and meme-ing as we know it. I mean, Chuck Norris says hi.
    Yeah, but it would be really stupid if he really isn't killable as cityboss, while we slaughter people like the Prophet Velen, High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind or Banshee Queen Sylvanas Windrunner without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Yeah, but it would be really stupid if he really isn't killable as cityboss, while we slaughter people like the Prophet Velen, High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind or Banshee Queen Sylvanas Windrunner without problems.
    Ohh no worries there--he'll still die like normal, the description just says hes pretending so its funny.

And off-topic, but speaking of killing the Prophet Velen, I heard the funniest story a really long time ago that a horde raid went into kill him once on my realm (Azjol-Nerub) sometime during Wrath, and the whole raid got lost so bad that they couldn't find him and just hearthed out lol

edited because after I thought more about what you wrote, I see what you mean--but ah wells
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2016-05-09 at 08:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Ohh no worries there--he'll still die like normal, the description just says hes pretending so its funny.

And off-topic, but speaking of killing the Prophet Velen, I heard the funniest story a really long time ago that a horde raid went into kill him once on my realm (Azjol-Nerub) sometime during Wrath, and the whole raid got lost so bad that they couldn't find him and just hearthed out lol

edited because after I thought more about what you wrote, I see what you mean--but ah wells
    If that were in the Exodar, i just can imagine those guys in Undercity