Overwatch - 8/10
    Really great game, with fun and unique heroes that offers a nice change of pace from CS GO for me. Still have to balance a few heroes, which is to be expected during beta, but they got quite a bit to go when it comes to level design and balance. And I have noticed some inconsistencies when it comes to covers, I was trying to snipe another Widowmaker through a trellis with her head perfectly visible through the planks, but the trellis didn't break and the bullet could not pass through the large wide hole in it either. Even if the wooden railing on the same balcony was breakable.

So I hope they put a bit more effort when it comes to level design and hopefully settle for one game mode that will be the main competetive one and try to balance that as well as they can.
    I have no doubt that I'll change this to 10/10 once some heroes have been balanced, the level design have improved and these minor inconsitencies have been taken care of.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tree of Savior - 7/10

Good game, lots of classes, great combat. Repetitive as fuck, questing sucks, loads and loads of bugs, bots, and balacing issues. Still, good game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ratchet & Clank PS4, 8/10. Would be a 9/10 if it was more challenging but even on hard in challenge mode the game is a complete joke with Goatinator steam rolling all the lesser enemies and Ryno Xtreme absolutely destroying tougher enemies and bosses.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Marvel Heroes 2016 - 8/10 (so far)

It's a pretty good game tbh. I kinda delayed playing it because i got frustrated at the ammount of information thrown at me during the first hour when i last played it. Read some things about it and picked it up again a few days ago. Absolutely love the fact that you can try every hero up to level 10 for free, and the fact that it doesn't really take that long to unlock a new hero with the shard drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Marvel Heroes 2016 - 8/10 (so far)

It's a pretty good game tbh. I kinda delayed playing it because i got frustrated at the ammount of information thrown at me during the first hour when i last played it. Read some things about it and picked it up again a few days ago. Absolutely love the fact that you can try every hero up to level 10 for free, and the fact that it doesn't really take that long to unlock a new hero with the shard drops.
    One of the better games I've ever played (because of the IP more or less) I just wish there was more content or things to do end game.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 9.5/10
    What else can be said about this game? It's an absolute classic even after all of these years, it's still very fun to play.
    Except for the Water Temple. F*&k that place.

Uncharted 4; I am not a huge fanboy of Naughtydog, this one probably gets a 7.5/10 from me. Way too many recycled ideas all game, and I got confused if I had accidentally booted up Last of Us for a good portion of the game. Not to sell the game art short though, the levels and detail were beyond fantastic, some of the best I've ever seen since I started playing games.

Dark Souls 3 right before it; 9/10. Hard to find that many flaws in the game. Solid action, sturdy controls, and more of what we love.

Freedom Planet: Pretty good game..actually considering doing a replay as another character but overall this is literally..the best sonic game I've ever played. The story in all honesty is a relatively bad fanfic level, the voice acting is kinda meh at best but jesus christ this game is fucking fun as hell...it feels like a really amazing sonic the hedgehog like game and the bosses are very tight never too tough but never too easy and the visuals are quite good

Pros:
    Level Design feels like some of the best sonic levels ever
    Tight controls and a varied move set characters are different and varied and all fun
    Great visuals
    AMAZING boss design

Cons:
    Meh story
    Meh voice acting

so 8/10 would play again

So I decided to dig into my retro games to try something I haven't played

Daikatana- 0/10... It's like they kept stacking shit on top of shit to make a shit mountain.....

I'm not trying to be silly either the game is terrible.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-05-21 at 09:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So I decided to dig into my retro games to try something I haven't played

Daikatana- 0/10... It's like they kept stacking shit on top of shit to make a shit mountain.....

I'm not trying to be silly either the game is terrible.
    That one is, probably, the only game I've played in my life which I would call objectively bad. I don't know what the devs were thinking, but... yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Haven't bought any new games in a while but the last one was:

Stardew Vally - 9/10. I used to love Harvest moon back when I was younger and this was really like a better version of that. It's not the longest game but it's really well made and it really feels like this game has a "soul" unlike many new games.

Also booted up the old Xbox 360 last weekend and played a bit of Red Dead Redemtion - One of the best games ever made. An easy 10/10.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 10/10.

Not much to elaborate about here... Great story, gameplay, pacing, setpieces, dialogues and character interactions. A little disappointed in a way that the ending was too happy without anyone dying but on a second thought, maybe that's for the better with that ending + epilogue, fits the Uncharted universe more.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    That one is, probably, the only game I've played in my life which I would call objectively bad. I don't know what the devs were thinking, but... yeah.
    The game is being locked in a vault deep below the Earth as I speak so future generations are not tainted by it

latest game I finished - Uncharted 4. 9.5/10 and that .5 points is taken off for a last boss fight. I mean... it made sens in terms of story but good god I hated to actualy play through it.

otherwise I pretty much loved everything about it, especially all the accessibility features they added. as a casual console gamer - they were an absolute godsend, especially aim lock.

currently attempting to finish witcher 1 (yes, gasp, I never finished it) becasue I promised myself that no witcher 3 for me until I finish 1 and 2 (has to do with not adding to my already insane backlog). I was probably spoiled with newer games but dear god, combat is ass. 5/10 for that combat system mostly although I'm having some issues with presentation and story as well (combat wasn't the only reason i didn't finish it, originally). all things considered though - it aged pretty well, visually.
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2016-05-21 at 05:20 PM.

Dark Souls 3- I'd give it like a 7.5-8/10.

The game was pretty good honestly, but the start was really meh. I felt like there was enemies that really shouldn't of been around or should of been mildly weaker, and not even from a "Get good" point of view, because they were really easily outran and just avoided (The fat witch woman and the few zombies that would explode into the giant slug), but that doesn't make it any better.

Past the first 3 bosses though the game gets a lot better in my opinion.

Last Game / Current Game, just bought a few days ago

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

8/10 so far

The graphics aren't ground breaking, but they still look great once I adjusted the brightness up a small notch to make things a tiny more visible.
    Still getting the hang of everything, but thanks to my clan mates, I'm learning/leveling quickly.
    Classes aren't very abundant, but the fact that you can do different builds on different classes, it at least makes the few classes feel more unique.

Always loved WoW, and used to love Diabo 2, so it's easy to jump in and have fun

Digimon Cyber Sleuth: 7/10

A bit grindy but pretty damned good story and if your a fan of the franchise (like I am) you'll love the ever living hell out of it

Picked up Infamous Second Son now its in a sale going from £50 to £7 on PSN. Its a solid 5 out of ten. Very last gen design but looks and plays great. Only it suffers from "open world sequel that gets a lazy as it goes on" so it starts with power ups you have to shoot down, later most of them are left lying on roofs easy to collect.

Neon powers are so fun and look great and it was cool to see a native american protagonist for the first time since prey.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2016-05-23 at 10:38 PM.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy Tactics: 10/10. Best story ever told in the video-game format. It is the Game of Thrones of video-games. Beautiful Graphics, AMAZING soundtrack, a buttload of classes, well-written characters, a lot of good plot twists, and Orlandu. Orlandu can kick your ass. And he will.

The Park, 6/10. Pretty good for a 2 hour horror walking simulator and I got it on sale awhile back. It had its creepy moments, a few well-placed jump scares, and a fairly well-written story. Also, I love the Secret World and it ties into all the lore there. In the end though, it was just too short and a few parts of it didn't make a whole lot of sense or seem to fit. Worth it if you can get it for a few dollars in a sale, though.