Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    What? Really?!

80% of all locks went SM/Ruin 30/0/21.
    15% went down the Demonic Sacrifice/Ruin 7/21/23 path

The remaining 5% newbies that couldnt manage their threat went with MD/Ruin aka the never-aggro-lock 0/30/21

Your post shows me with 99.99% certainty that you never touched a lock in vanilla or you were part of the 5%. Sorry but this site needs less bullshit posting and more correct, informative posting.
    Good to see that you know exactly how everyone speced in Vanilla to the point that you know the exact percents of the specs played! Or you just like to hold your shift down while you hit the 5 key.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    I will be playing a broke, sleepless, new father you champion of the clever yet clueless internet retort.
    That game is shit, I wanted to try it, but the reviews were horrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    What? Really?!

80% of all locks went SM/Ruin 30/0/21.
    15% went down the Demonic Sacrifice/Ruin 7/21/23 path

The remaining 5% newbies that couldnt manage their threat went with MD/Ruin aka the never-aggro-lock 0/30/21

Your post shows me with 99.99% certainty that you never touched a lock in vanilla or you were part of the 5%. Sorry but this site needs less bullshit posting and more correct, informative posting.
    Did you miss the part where I said "MINUS VANILLA" in my post? As in, NOT INCLUDING VANILLA???

Congrats on skimming over it and completely losing your shit on me.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Gonna go Aff MS and Demo OS, so pretty much the same I've done ever since I got dual spec on my Warlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Destro, just because the green fire, fuck everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    That game is shit, I wanted to try it, but the reviews were horrible.
    I'll let you know how it turns out

Deleted
    Demo probably.

Affliction most likely - I just love the play style - unless it completely sucks for progression.

Deleted

You just threw random % numbers around and then you wrote this, that's so silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMaccloud View Post
    New demo spec looks terrible and will require more addons than current demo spec (WICH IS AN AWSOME SPEC!!!)
    WA is enough... could even play without wa. Is there even proccs in it?

I can't see a single addon which will be required to play this? Just roll dem cds. Put up doom once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMaccloud View Post
    I hate the new destro. The spec is just a huge RNG spec now. even the damage on your spells are random dont like haveing a duel or the last % on a boss decided with RNG. cant relly controll when i want to spam my 4 chaos bolts on a trinket proc so the brun "phase" is gone now. The artifact and portals looks cool and though
    Looks better than CR destro but, yeah. Destro with this new mastery is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhnazg View Post
    WA is enough... could even play without wa. Is there even proccs in it?
    Keeping track of amount of imps up. Time left on individual imps so you can get the longest duration out of them before using Implosion and stacks of the expendables are just some off the top of my head that would be much better off with a WA.

There's more to track in this game than damage procs.
    Last edited by Duckz0rs; 2016-05-11 at 07:33 AM.

Deleted
    Idk man, either you need to use implosion to burn down a pack of mobs or you don't use it. Guess I need to see more than 2 logs otherwise

... and actually play the game before I make a statement lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhnazg View Post
    Idk man, either you need to use implosion to burn down a pack of mobs or you don't use it. Guess I need to see more than 2 logs otherwise

... and actually play the game before I make a statement lol.
    Yeah, same for me. That's just what I anticipate it being handy for. The implosion thing was for a specific case I should have clarified in my first post. You indeed either cast Implosion or don't on short-lived AoE packs. But for example a WeakAura that shows you the duration remaining could allow you to cast it ST, in the same encounter, when the imps are about to expire.

Either way a large part of it is personal preference anyway - for some reason I really needed a WeakAura that keeps track if SB:Haunt was still on because I'm stupid like that.
    Last edited by Duckz0rs; 2016-05-11 at 11:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Mercy. I prefer Widowmaker or Pharah, but I just seem to do better healing.

I want to get into beta to test out demo and destro, need to figure out which one is more my style since they both got drastically changed. I also need the one that is more useful in raids, I don't want to get rejected from pugs or told I need to play the other spec because the one I like isn't that great for raiding. I'm not a big fan of Afflic, never have been, just not my style.

The kicker is that the new artifact system is not exactly multiple spec friendly.

Affliction, always affliction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried Destro out a little bit yesterday, felt very bland. Also, very annoying that GrimSac doesn't give you a spell to use from your demon like it does on live.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot Mage /101001

10+ Year Old Account
    Demonology until I'm dead, it is amazing.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Easy choice, Affliction master race.