Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    One the joke went over your head look up judge dread...

Two, English is my second language but even I am embarrassed by your sentence structure.

Reread what you wrote and please fix your mistakes.
    This is my new favorite ironic post.

I think Blizzard should remove vote to kick restrictions...
    Yeah lets give open slather to kick as many as they want for as often as they want for no real reasons.....that will REALLY help things get better for players....

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Yeah lets give open slather to kick as many as they want for as often as they want for no real reasons.....that will REALLY help things get better for players....

/facepalm
    Yeah it will. People will afk/act like assholes less often. Sure, some people will abuse it (just as they do now) ... but people will get tired of stopping to wait to kick random people... having to wait for more people to pop in.. just so they can kick them again. Maybe a small percent of guild groups will like that for fun.. but they already do that.

Sure, some people will abuse it
    Which is why the restrictions are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Which is why the restrictions are there.
    I guess we need more restrictions. Because its already abused. With that logic we should never be allowed to kick anyone, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Yeah it will. People will afk/act like assholes less often. Sure, some people will abuse it (just as they do now) ... but people will get tired of stopping to wait to kick random people... having to wait for more people to pop in.. just so they can kick them again. Maybe a small percent of guild groups will like that for fun.. but they already do that.
    So you admit my point that some would kick people for fun or to make a statement against lfg right? And admit they already do it. So how aren't you talking in circles here? You admit to it and that it even already happens but then say with no kick restrictions it wouldn't be a problem? Do you hear what you are saying here at all?

- - - Updated - - -

I guess we need more restrictions. Because its already abused. With that logic we should never be allowed to kick anyone, ever.
    But before you said it doesnt happen? So which is it? Pick a lane please.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    You could be right I have standards.

If someone is doing only white dmg I will want them removed.

By wow standards that basically makes me judge dread.
    Who are you to judge who is good and who is bad tho? Like this attitude is so toxic, it's unrealistic to expect everyone to be equally as good. Some people are just bad at the game but it's fine for them to have a fun time. But if they wipe the group and do not respond to feedback, then they should be remove. Just low damage is no reason, I mean what do you even have to back-up that you think you can judge about those kind of things? You probably look garbage from the view of higher players.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    So you admit my point that some would kick people for fun or to make a statement against lfg right? And admit they already do it. So how aren't you talking in circles here? You admit to it and that it even already happens but then say with no kick restrictions it wouldn't be a problem? Do you hear what you are saying here at all?

- - - Updated - - -

But before you said it doesnt happen? So which is it? Pick a lane please.
    I'm not talking in circles. Something happening .5% of the time isn't an issue, nor is it a good argument against something.

Try harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    [Dungeons Starts]
    "Guy's name has 'Pony' in it lol kick him!"
    [Kick Successful]
    [Illindan Joins]
    "Lol stupid name kick him!"
    [Kick Successful]
    [Jimmypriest Joins]
    [Kick Successful]
    [Kick Successful] (on tank)
    "Wait who did that."
    This is exactly why this would be a terrible idea. There's a reason why you are required to provide a reason for kicking the person. Otherwise people will just kick other people left and right. I mean have you not experienced what the WoW community is like? You would wipe one time and already you will have one person wanting to kick someone because it's all their fault. Instead of trying to help people in this game people rather just be an asshole to each other and kick other people from the party because they didn't know about something or they made an honest mistake.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    If you want control over the group: Create a group and don't queue.
    If only this was a legitimate option.

Yeah I really think they were overly conservative with that thing. Just let people kick whenever, there'll be toxicity no matter what.

As long as each kick requires a vote that should be enough.

[Dungeons Starts]
    [Kick Successful]
    [Illindan Joins]
    [Kick Successful]
    [Jimmypriest Joins]
    [Kick Successful]
    "Wait who did that."
    Honestly, you'd want to be kicked out of THAT group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman View Post
    If only this was a legitimate option.
    Can you not do this? That's news to me. You can even queue for LFD with a premade group of 5 you gathered in LFG. Are we not playing the same game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    This will never happen even if there was no restriction (for solo queues). If they remove restrictions for groups that queue together, then this would definitely happen.
    It already does. Except for the 5 consecutive kicks.

I'm not talking in circles. Something happening .5% of the time isn't an issue, nor is it a good argument against something.

Try harder.
    Yet aren't you here saying it doesn't happen or isn't an issue yet just a post ago you said it did happen and without restrictions people would magically act better. So again I will ask you does it does it not happen? And if it does happen with restrictions how will no restrictions make it better? I think you have got to try harder or at least remember what you type out. Be nice if you had a point and stuck with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah I really think they were overly conservative with that thing. Just let people kick whenever, there'll be toxicity no matter what.

As long as each kick requires a vote that should be enough.

Honestly, you'd want to be kicked out of THAT group.
    Possibly yes but remember the person kicked gets a kick timer and can't que again for like 15 minutes. Remove that and kick protection and things will be fine
    Last edited by Jewsco; 2016-05-09 at 02:26 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Can you not do this? That's news to me. You can even queue for LFD with a premade group of 5 you gathered in LFG. Are we not playing the same game?
    Apparently not. If you try that on my realm you get ridiculed and people refer to the LFD tool.

They should remove deserter penalty as well. If you can't kick freely you should be able to leave freely.

Yet aren't you here saying it doesn't happen or isn't an issue yet just a post ago you said it did happen and without restrictions people would magically act better. So again I will ask you does it does it not happen? And if it does happen with restrictions how will no restrictions make it better? I think you have got to try harder or at least remember what you type out. Be nice if you had a point and stuck with it.
    Again, happening .5% of the time isn't really an issue.

Try harder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by baddog66 View Post
    Yes the limit on kicks need to stay. I remember old school when it wasn't limited and people used to harrass and bully worse than nowadays kicking for any petty reason.
    You'd still need enough votes for the kick to work.

Again, happening .5% of the time isn't really an issue.

Try harder.
    Again you said it didn't happen though now you have changed or flipped your stance. Why cannot you pick a lane and stick to it. Or you knew your were wrong and now made up this .5% number. Where you get that from? And even with that number you now admit it happens right? So why if the restrictions were removed would it get better? Or you going to make more numbers and stuff up?

Again you said it didn't happen though now you have changed or flipped your stance. Why cannot you pick a lane and stick to it. Or you knew your were wrong and now made up this .5% number. Where you get that from? And even with that number you now admit it happens right? So why if the restrictions were removed would it get better? Or you going to make more numbers and stuff up?
    I've not changed my tune at all. People abusing the system is a rarity. Its a non-issue. Its ridiculous to claim otherwise.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    [Dungeons Starts]
    [Kick Successful]
    [Illindan Joins]
    [Kick Successful]
    [Jimmypriest Joins]
    [Kick Successful]
    "Wait who did that."
    Yet, that NEVER happens.
    What DOES happen nearly every run is - Group is all ready, but 1 or 2 people are sitting there AFK... 5 mins later they are still AFK... 5 mins later still AFK... Vote to kick option comes up, vote to kick one of them, sometimes it passes (WAY too often it doesn't), but you still have 1 spot that is just wasted by someone that is putting nothing into the group that you can't do anything about.

Removing the restrictions, or at the very least easing them up A LOT would help far more than it would hurt. Right now you get completely stuck having to run with a shit group, because for some reason "Dungeon Deserter" still exists, which ONLY still exists to force people to carry shitty players. It should be gone, and vote to kick restrictions should be at the very least reduced to a reasonable point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    This is exactly why this would be a terrible idea. There's a reason why you are required to provide a reason for kicking the person. Otherwise people will just kick other people left and right. I mean have you not experienced what the WoW community is like? You would wipe one time and already you will have one person wanting to kick someone because it's all their fault. Instead of trying to help people in this game people rather just be an asshole to each other and kick other people from the party because they didn't know about something or they made an honest mistake.
    Honestly, it's not my job to teach them. There is nothing requiring me to do so, nor is there any reason for me to be expected to.
    You can claim social responsibility all you want, but I don't play the game for other people, and I shouldn't be expected to.
    That's why removing vote kick restrictions, and/or getting rid of Dungeon Deserter would be a good thing, if a group just doesn't want to have to deal with a shitty/new player, they aren't forced to. There is nothing wrong with that, just like there is nothing wrong with someone who wants to take on that responsibility.