Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Again, not everyone thinks that person is actually a woman.
    Some people don't think black people are really people. Both types of person are wrong, and their opinions are without merit.

What's in between their legs is what their sex is. Anything else is just a belief.
    This is fundamentally, scientifically, and medically incorrect.

To make matters worse for you, it also directly contradicts your position in this thread, since it would argue that transgendered people after SRS are the genders they identify as, which you were disputing.

That's not why that's their gender, however. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    In the bathroom situation, they will similarly just tell you to leave the facility and if you don't, you get arrested. So what is the problem then?
    You can't be arrested for refusing to show your papers. The USA isn't a fascist police state.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is literally false. Objectively. It isn't an "illness", according to medical science. Thanks for playing.
    You're cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    But hell, don't take my word for it. Here's the American Psychiatric Association;

http://www.dsm5.org/documents/gender...ct%20sheet.pdf

"It is important to note that gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition."

In short, a transgendered person who's happy with their transition has been made healthy from the process, and is no longer suffering dysphoria.
    So a person with BIID who's happy with having their arm amputated has been made healthy from the process? Reassignment surgery is an excuse to not go after the root of the problem, their mental faculties. Properly helping them mentally would also make them happy and healthy. But lets go ahead and promote disfigurement as a good solution to a mental disorder.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    And what if you were the guy he was next to when he took that shit?
    Wait I thought according to you people it is natural and "right" for people with a penis to use the men's restroom rather than the bathroom of the sex they identify with? So which bathrooms are trans people allowed to use? None? This right here is why this is a valid issue that needs to be resolved no matter how much you bigots kick and scream and throw temper tantrums over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Or you could just.. use another stall.

Difficult, I know, to not go into a stall that you think might be occupied.
    Only one stall. Or only one "seemingly" available stall.

And you really need to go.

Can't go to McDonald's across the town, elevator is broken, etc etc.

Indecent exposure or not?

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    Only one stall. Or only one "seemingly" available stall.

And you really need to go.

Can't go to McDonald's across the town, elevator is broken, etc etc.

Indecent exposure or not?
    Nope. As long as that door is shut, you do not have the right to barge in then complain they're naked, even if they're posed suggestively. Entering the closed stall with someone in it is a violation of THEIR privacy, especially if you're crawling under the stall or purposefully opening it. Claiming ignorance doesn't work considering you can see feet in all stalls in existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    You're cute.
    Thanks, but I don't use this site to look for dates.

So a person with BIID who's happy with having their arm amputated has been made healthy from the process?
    Yes. Or they wouldn't amputate.

All you're doing is demonstrating a lack of comprehension as to medical definitions. Also that BIID isn't actually delineated in the DSM-V, unlike the issues we're discussing, because it's so rare that very little research has been conducted thus far.
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-10 at 02:49 AM.

No one broke into the stall. The door was open, as in unlocked. And sometimes you can't see if it is occupied or not, especially in the "heat" of the moment.

I posted a scenario, where the indecent exposure did happens, but it was protected by law.
    I don't see what about your hypothetical is changed by the person being, or pretending to be transgendered. The person whom saw it would have to file a complaint, and then it would be up to authorities and the courts to decide whether or not the person broke the law.

It literally has nothing to with with allowing transgendered people to use the bathroom of the gender they identify as. They're not "protected" from breaking existing laws about indecent exposure etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Was born with a Vagina. Have fun figuring out where it should pee publicly.
    I love you
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Once again, the people doing the oppressing rarely see it as oppression.
    And, once again, nobody is being oppressed by being required to use the bathroom that corresponds with the gender that appears on their birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't see what about your hypothetical is changed by the person being, or pretending to be transgendered. The person whom saw it would have to file a complaint, and then it would be up to authorities and the courts to decide whether or not the person broke the law.

It literally has nothing to with with allowing transgendered people to use the bathroom of the gender they identify as. They're not "protected" from breaking existing laws about indecent exposure etc.
    In this very rare 1/1000000 incident a person might, in a very low chance, get away with a crime, therefor fuck trans people. I wonder what would happen if we applied that logic to other stuff that anti-lgbt people tend to love?

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    seems like a good idea to me

- - - Updated - - -

you caught me. i mean if i'm a chick i would be a little uneasy if i heard that man-sized turd come out
    What the actual fuck? Since when has the sex of anyone ever had anything to do with the size of feces?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    And, once again, nobody is being oppressed by being required to use the bathroom that corresponds with the gender that appears on their birth certificate.
    So you'd be okay being forced to use the other washroom for the rest of your life?

I knock on the door and no one answers, I can't safely assume that the stall is not occupied?

And the door is unlocked.

BUt you don't have to answer. You dancing around the issue, pushing your own agenda.

I knock on the door and no one answers, I can't safely assume that the stall is not occupied?

BUt you don't have to answer. You dancing around the issue, pushing your own agenda.
    Again: you can see their feet.

You're trying to push a ridiculous scenario that's devoid of reality, any bearing on trans people, and sense.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    What the actual fuck? Since when has the sex of anyone ever had anything to do with the size of feces?
    I wonder if the people that make these arguments think women don't fart loudly as well. I would say they should be around women more often, but I wouldn't wish that on any poor lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I agree with North Carolina on states' rights grounds.
    States rights should never and have never been justification for bigotry.

Nothing to do with transgendered people, or LGBT community in general.

The inclusion applies to everyone, who apparently wants to be included. Thus the conversation we are having.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Believe me, I don't think your gonna find many fellas in the ladies room cauz truth be told you ladies are fucking terrible. Shitty fucking underwear in the sanitary basket? Pee all over the place (How do you miss the seat)? Fucking period snail crawl on the floor and that's totally ignoring the empty cases of make up, hair dye, dvds, fried chicken containers and shit. Ladies, who the fuck eats fried chicken in a bathroom and what the fuck is up with the kleptomania? And GOOD GODS the fucking smell coming out of those sanitary baskets, you open the stall door and that shit hits you like a baseball bat. Hell one time I saw a fuckin turd as long as my fuckin arm probably as thick as a zuchinni. I don't even wanna imagine the behemoth that birthed that ungodly creation. Any self respecting man thinking its hot shit to use the ladies room will abandon that notion very quickly. The reality is that men she be more afraid of ladies using the mens room, I've seen some sick shit in the mens room but god damn nothing like I've encountered in the ladies facilities.

Transgender or not, I'd stick to the mens room
    Last edited by Stacyrect; 2016-05-10 at 02:59 AM.

And you have to push extremely unlikely hypotheticals as if it's an absolutely major issue.

To humor you though, if the person was specifically hiding with the objective of exposing themselves to someone like this, then it seems pretty clear that they'd be prosecuted. Again, this has nothing to do with allowing transgendered individuals to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Believe me, I don't think your gonna find many fellas in the ladies room cauz truth be told you ladies are fucking terrible. Shitty fucking underwear in the sanitary basket? Pee all over the place (How do you miss the seat)? Fucking period snail crawl on the floor and that's totally ignoring the empty cases of make up, hair dye, dvds, fried chicken containers and shit. Ladies, who the fuck eats fried chicken in a bathroom and what the fuck is up with the kleptomania? Hell one time I saw a fuckin turd as long as my fuckin arm probably as thick as a zuchinni. I don't even wanna imagine the behemoth that birthed that ungodly creation. Any self respecting man thinking its hot shit to use the ladies room will abandon that notion very quickly. The reality is that men she be more afraid of ladies using the mens room, I've seen some sick shit in the mens room but god damn nothing like I've encountered in the ladies facilities.
    We've been taught that to touch the toilet seat is to invite the black plague on your ass, so many women hover to pee. Hovering results in splatter absolutely everywhere, and people are too afraid of the seat (and too lazy) to clean their mess.