10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    21k travel miles over what time period?
    Over the playoffs. Oh I put miles, I meant kilometres.
    Last edited by Nazrark; 2016-05-09 at 10:28 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    loving this predators game holy shit

And they join Dallas in forcing a game 7, fuck yea. Comeback kids in Nashville are stealing my heart!
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2016-05-10 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    loving this predators game holy shit
    Arvy did it, the runt deserves it so much he has been playing his ass off.

Can't believe we did it, and we finally get our first extra day off during the playoffs. We need it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of all the teams still in, I would say I want to see Nashville win mostly for Pekka Rinne's sake. And I like that Forsberg kid too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Out of all the teams still in, I would say I want to see Nashville win mostly for Pekka Rinne's sake. And I like that Forsberg kid too.
    Would like to see a Nashville - St. Louis west final.

Tonight's game is gonna be nuts, too.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Would like to see a Nashville - St. Louis west final.

Tonight's game is gonna be nuts, too.
    Yeah, I am looking forward to tonight. If there is a game 7, I might even make the trip to D.C. to watch the game. I love playoff hockey, even if my Rangers aren't in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Just wish Forsberg would do something, he been pretty weak in these playoffs. I think if he would get it figured out to get setup in scoring spots and let Joey feed him he could score a ton of goals. He just tries to be a one man army too much.

It doesn't shock me at all that the Fisher line is going nuts, that line was on fire last year when they were together.

That Arvidsson goal last night was ridiculous.

and whoever loses tonight, Russia wins at the Worlds lol. Just a matter of whether it's Ovie/Kuznetsov/Orlov or just Malkin going to Moscow by the weekend.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I'm not sure who is more cursed, Trotz or the Caps.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow if Pittsburgh loses they just flat gave this game away.

I wouldn't wish being a Caps fan on my worst enemy. It is absolutely the worst experience one can go through in life(hyperbole I know but bear with me).

When is it going to be our turn? Seriously it doesn't make ANY difference what team we have. We get the #1 overall pick surefire superstar and can't win. We get the likely Vezina winning goalie and he gets outplayed by a no name rookie. We get offensive coaches, defensive coaches, young up and comer, established veteran, doesn't matter. We build speed teams and get wrecked by size. We build size teams and get wrecked by speed. We could have Wayne Gretzky, Scott Stevens, and Dominek Hasek coached by Scotty Bowman in their primes and we'd still lose in the 1st or 2nd round.

I'd like just one Cup. Seriously we win the Cup just once and I don't care if we miss the playoffs for 10 years straight after.

What an absolute choke job this series was for the Caps. I do feel bad for ya, FobManX.

There are now only four people who can win the mmo-c bracket challenge; Toxigen, Power Metal, Stoomped and me.

Toxigen wins if Lightning wins or the lose the SCF to either the Preds or the Sharks

Power Metal wins if the blues wins.

Stommped wins if the Pens wins against Blues, Preds or Sharks, or if the Pens lose to the Preds or Sharks

I win if the Pens wins against the Stars or if Stars win.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    I wouldn't wish being a Caps fan on my worst enemy. It is absolutely the worst experience one can go through in life(hyperbole I know but bear with me).

When is it going to be our turn? Seriously it doesn't make ANY difference what team we have. We get the #1 overall pick surefire superstar and can't win. We get the likely Vezina winning goalie and he gets outplayed by a no name rookie. We get offensive coaches, defensive coaches, young up and comer, established veteran, doesn't matter. We build speed teams and get wrecked by size. We build size teams and get wrecked by speed. We could have Wayne Gretzky, Scott Stevens, and Dominek Hasek coached by Scotty Bowman in their primes and we'd still lose in the 1st or 2nd round.

I'd like just one Cup. Seriously we win the Cup just once and I don't care if we miss the playoffs for 10 years straight after.
    Might look at the pieces that haven't changed over the years. Ovi turned into a one trick pony, stand in the same spot on the PP and just swing hard. Might work in the regular season, takes more than that from your star against good competition.

That said I do feel bad for you. I thought the Caps and Trotz would both finally get the monkey off their backs, at this point it turns into a gorilla.

Heard that lots of Cap fans are blaming Trotz. This has been happening over several coaches, at a certain point it's not the coaches.
    Last edited by Armourboy; 2016-05-11 at 08:03 AM.

Well our extra pick just became significantly less valuable. Love what Shanahan and Co. have been doing, but the return we got for Kessel while still retaining salary was the only bad decision I can think of off the bat. Wish they would have waited for Lou to trade him because I feel like he could have got us something better.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    We get the likely Vezina winning goalie and he gets outplayed by a no name rookie.
    If it helps at all, Matt Murray is no 'no name rookie'. Guy has been looked at as one of the future elite goalies of the league for a while now.. probably a year or two.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Caps D just wasnt deep enough with Alzner injured at the last game. Orpik took an idiotic penalty that put them down 3-0 and cant happen. More production out of Kuznetzov would have been the difference. I thiught it was a real close series and likely should have gone Washingtons way in game 3.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dallas is going to stomp over St. Louis tonight, hopefully Lehterä will join the world championships then.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Might look at the pieces that haven't changed over the years. Ovi turned into a one trick pony, stand in the same spot on the PP and just swing hard. Might work in the regular season, takes more than that from your star against good competition.

That said I do feel bad for you. I thought the Caps and Trotz would both finally get the monkey off their backs, at this point it turns into a gorilla.

Heard that lots of Cap fans are blaming Trotz. This has been happening over several coaches, at a certain point it's not the coaches.
    I don't know about Ovie. On one hand is playoff #s career wise are very good(point per game in the playoffs). He outproduced Crosby and Malkin combined. On the other hand, he whiffed quite a few point blank shots and bricked two breakaways in Game 2. He's only had that one AWESOME playoff game in his career(hat trick vs. Pitt in 2009). He needs to be awesome more often.

I don't think Trotz is the issue. Like I said it doesn't matter who coaches here, they're all inflicted by the same hex.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Dallas is going to stomp over St. Louis tonight, hopefully Lehterä will join the world championships then.
    Doesn't look too good right now for Dallas

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god it's getting worse.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.