Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    You have 148 posts. This isn't like inflating your numbers about the signatures all being legit is it?

Yes they pointed out what was 'obvious' to them and people countered about it not being obvious thus that is why it hasn't happened. Gee Blizz sure is stupid for not taking that free money, or hiring Nost's team to run Legacy realms or flipping the switch to instant make Legacy happen or ignoring the 'movement' and so on and so on. So OBVIOUS!!! /s
    I could be using different accounts? Who would of thunk. I sometimes switch based off the character name I'm using in a game to better understand who is or who isn't communicating with me. Regardless, laughable attempt to dodge the circle jerk.

Countered with no credibility. At least people have provided to you success stories with links to other games. Petition numbers, population sizes of servers in this era, while you keep stating they are wrong, well, just because no basis. Can you now see why someone would leave the thread? There is no reason for them to stay if they provided what they meant to provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Tergeron View Post
    You should stick to streaming, not making comments on mmochamp.
    Skill difference is insane let me you.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Waiting to wreck the thread.

You should stick to streaming, not making comments on mmochamp.
    Yeah claiming he could 'wreck this entire thread' by having some bomb to drop in comments is just silly to say. I don't care what NDA he may or may not be under, because he won't say anything it could just be a massive pile of BS. I really wonder how much information a streamer would have anyways. It was just a comment that didn't need to be made imo.

It's just really unbecoming of someone who apparently is so "in the know" to try and convince people without actually backing up his claim. What you said literally means jack shit unless you want to break that NDA. You were better off not saying a single thing in the first place. Hence my advice to just stay quiet.

Yeah claiming he could 'wreck this entire thread' by having some bomb to drop in comments is just silly to say. I don't care what NDA he may or may not be under, because he won't say anything it could just be a massive pile of BS. I really wonder how much information a streamer would have anyways. It was just a comment that didn't need to be made imo.
    I will agree with you here. This is the worse crap, ignoring me thinking you or someone else doesn't have any support. Claiming to have all this insider info, but can't share it, just believe him. It's like that one guy a while back who claimed to do all of these analytic things for Blizzard proving Legacy servers would crash, but can't share them with us, but that we should just believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Waiting to wreck the thread.
    No man it is allllll good you're right on everything once again good luck. I can tell you that my signature is a legit one.

- - - Updated - - -

It's just really unbecoming of someone who apparently is so "in the know" to try and convince people without actually backing up his claim. What you said literally means jack shit unless you want to break that NDA. You were better off not saying a single thing in the first place. Hence my advice to just stay quiet.
    Oh I agree have you ever signed a Blizzard NDA? I have signed 4 of them maybe 5. It isn't pretty. But there is no NDA on saying you signed an NDA =)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    I will agree with you here. This is the worse crap, ignoring me thinking you or someone else doesn't have any support. Claiming to have all this insider info, but can't share it, just believe him. It's like that one guy a while back who claimed to do all of these analytic things for Blizzard proving Legacy servers would crash, but can't share them with us, but that we should just believe him.
    Yeah we may not see eye to eye on much, but I don't think some streamer gets a ton of insider knowledge. What would be the point of it? The streamer couldn't share the information and likely couldn't profit off of the information. Why would Blizz or other companies risk that knowledge even being leaked anonymously. I know if I was Blizz and I gave out information to someone like towelliee and it was seen that he was in threads talking about the bombs he could drop with his insider knowledge, I know I'd cut him out of the loop from then on.

No man it is allllll good you're right on everything once again good luck. I can tell you that my signature is a legit one.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I agree have you ever signed a Blizzard NDA? I have signed 4 of them maybe 5. It isn't pretty. But there is no NDA on saying you signed an NDA =)
    Alright thanks for bringing yourself down to our level then, I'm sorry you missed the point.

Yeah we may not see eye to eye on much, but I don't think some streamer gets a ton of insider knowledge. What would be the point of it? The streamer couldn't share the information and likely couldn't profit off of the information. Why would Blizz or other companies risk that knowledge even being leaked anonymously. I know if I was Blizz and I gave out information to someone like towelliee and it was seen that he was in threads talking about the bombs he could drop with his insider knowledge, I know I'd cut him out of the loop from then on.
    If you don't think streamers and YouTubers and Press sites don't get information you are I N S A N E. It is 5% of our job to be in the know on certain information and future plans because what we do we have to sometimes prepare well in advance for the good AND the bad.

- - - Updated - - -

What does it matter to brag about that? You are a streamer you got a few perks, it does not mean you have the big red button to 'blow the thread open' with some insider knowledge. Maybe you got a bit of insider knowledge on how some systems were going to work before they went into alpha/beta. Maybe you were brought in to provide some feedback. Does not mean you have the big red button to drop on people.

And again my point stands. If I was a part of Blizz and saw you swinging your NDA Bomb around I'd think twice about having you get any insider knowledge from that point forward.

What does it matter to brag about that? You are a streamer you got a few perks, it does not mean you have the big red button to 'blow the thread open' with some insider knowledge. Maybe you got a bit of insider knowledge on how some systems were going to work before they went into alpha/beta. Maybe you were brought in to provide some feedback. Does not mean you have the big red button to drop on people.

And again my point stands. If I was a part of Blizz and saw you swinging your NDA Bomb around I'd think twice about having you get any insider knowledge from that point forward.
    You're right I apologize. I hope I don't get all my stuff revoked.

If you don't think streamers and YouTubers and Press sites don't get information you are I N S A N E. It is 5% of our job to be in the know on certain information and future plans.
    I actually think that many streamers do not get insider information. Some of the major streamers might get such information but it is likely on a game by game/case by case basis. I'm sorry though, you don't work for these companies, you stream for a living playing games. 5% of your job isn't to be 'in the know'. Your job is to play video games, interact with your viewers and make money doing it. Don't make your job out to be something that it isn't.

Maybe blizz is diff how they handle things, but I've never heard of LoL streamers having 'insider knowledge' bombs they could drop and those streamers are far more popular.

A contract to do Legion perhaps could be risked if the community was split playing different versions? Less money for Towel.

The statement makes for a good smoke screen though.. nope NDA, sorry .. NDA, sorry. Poor Towelliee, things must be bad.

You're right I apologize. I hope I don't get all my stuff revoked.
    I hardly think you are being sincere, knowing how you are. But whatever. You represent your stream, not Blizz so it does not really matter. I do know Blizz reads these forums from time to time so maybe they'll at least check such things out in the future and be careful what information they give out to streamers in the future.

Now I'm wondering if you guys think I know something about knowing things about this subject. And whether these things are good things or bads for this thing. I don't know if this thing will end up being good or bad in future but what if me saying things I know about things now triggers your thinking making you think I may know a thing or two about a thing?

Anyways good show boys you killed my time (bored for 40 minutes), now I must go out tonight to go to a "thing"

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    A contract to do Legion perhaps could be risked if the community was split playing different versions? Less money for Towel.

The statement makes for a good smoke screen though.. nope NDA, sorry .. NDA, sorry. Poor Towelliee, things must be bad.
    Who really knows. I doubt it would hurt his income a bit though. If the community was split he'd just pander to both. He makes a nice chunk of change off of hype and playing what is popular at the time. His streaming history over the years has shown that. Nothing wrong with it either, it is a money making formula for him. He has a steady fanbase so many of them would watch him play damn near anything though. Smaller streamers might be hurt by a fractured playerbase but not him.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I'm wondering if you guys think I know something about knowing things about this subject. And whether these things are good things or bads for this thing. I don't know if this thing will end up being good or bad in future but what if me saying things I know about things now triggers your thinking making you think I may know a thing or two about a thing?

Anyways good show boys you killed my time (bored for 40 minutes), now I must go out tonight to go to a "thing"
    I mean I treat you just like anyone else in this thread. Talking about things they may or may not know. I don't really care if you have any insider information at all, you won't ever be able to provide any of it without getting sued to the stone age. All it really does is just make you look bad by trying to swing around some massive 'bomb'.

Who really knows. I doubt it would hurt his income a bit though. If the community was split he'd just pander to both. He makes a nice chunk of change off of hype and playing what is popular at the time. His streaming history over the years has shown that. Nothing wrong with it either, it is a money making formula for him. He has a steady fanbase so many of them would watch him play damn near anything though. Smaller streamers might be hurt by a fractured playerbase but not him.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I treat you just like anyone else in this thread. Talking about things they may or may not know. I don't really care if you have any insider information at all, you won't ever be able to provide any of it without getting sued to the stone age. All it really does is just make you look bad by trying to swing around some massive 'bomb'.
    Follow my twitter for my bomb announcement tonight. Trust me!

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post

Yes it is terrible. Me and my 3k Subs on Twitch are in the fetal crying. Apologies.

^^^^^^^^^^^
    I mean I've seen you whore yourself out for game launches because you have things to give away or that it is the current 'big thing' during a content lull. I know you had quite the following during Star Wars first coming out and pandered to I think GW and a few other games. Smart business strat without a doubt. You get a nice boost of people because something is new, or there is a giveaway or just being at the top of a list because of your fanbase of people being in the channel.

You aren't a streamer I watch but I've been aware of what many of the streamers do that are in the MMO genre. You've made a good career out of it and streaming seems like it will be around a good while so good on you. I just wish at times you are a TAD more humble about things, I know you are grateful for being paid to do something you love and so on, but swinging around that supposed NDA bomb was just tacky as all hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Follow my twitter for my bomb announcement tonight. Trust me!
    I don't use twitter so if something happens feel free to post it in here. Or if it is a good bomb it'll reverberate around the thread I suppose.