Deleted

New loading screens for old areas? (SPOILERS)

So seeing as vol'Jin and varian die does anyone believe there should be new loading screens for kalimdor and eastern kingdoms without them in it? I mean it's quite a big lore change right?

EDIT: Right being as I was silly enough to forgot they do this anyway...would people want to see another screen with leaders or an old fashioned screen with random people from the races on that continent posing?
    Last edited by mmoce6d489cba7; 2016-05-10 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicdemon View Post
    So seeing as vol'Jin and varian die does anyone believe there should be new loading screens for kalimdor and eastern kingdoms without them in it? I mean it's quite a big lore change right?
    Every expansion they do new loading screens for EK and Kalimdor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Every expansion they do new loading screens for EK and Kalimdor
    Not all of them--MoP used Cataclysm's. It's possible they may stick with the current ones again (though I think it's likely they'll want to change them for the reason the OP said).

Deleted
    Will become really empty on the Horde side on those loading screens since all of them get killed.
    No Orc no Troll, just waiting for the next Horde race to get all there important lore characters killed.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2016-05-10 at 10:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Not all of them--MoP used Cataclysm's. It's possible they may stick with the current ones again (though I think it's likely they'll want to change them for the reason the OP said).
    that and because they're quite odd right now. not bad per se, but i and others have noted that some characters look weird on them (mainly varian and sylvanas)
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    that and because they're quite odd right now. not bad per se, but i and others have noted that some characters look weird on them (mainly varian and sylvanas)
    Agreed in my opinion the artist they got for those loading screens has a terrible art style, As you stated Varian and Slyvannas looked awful.

While i look forward to them changing the loading screens i doubt they will change them till we know the full extent of what characters go missing/die or even quit that faction, For example it would be a bit strange for some characters to be given the illusion of dying; Changing the loading screen then being like lol jokes we're both still alive and are assuming command again.

On a side note that new loading screen for legion is pretty good with Varian and Slyvannas flighting on the broken shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Will become really empty on the Horde side on those loading screens since all of them get killed.
    No Orc no Troll, just waiting for the next Horde race to get all there important lore characters killed.
    One Horde leader from the loading screens is dead, and one Alliance leader. That's hardly "all of them."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should bring back Dapper Undead and Anime BElf from the Wrath Loading Screens.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    One Horde leader from the loading screens is dead, and one Alliance leader. That's hardly "all of them."
    I think he meant that Thrall is depicted there, even though he is NOT the leader of the orcs.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)