Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    You can always hope, but I wouldn't get them too high up in your place.
    as you said,"negative feedback".they should listen to it.

Is this quest really chronologically where it looks like it is? It seems that you put the item in the spot where the Turalyon message comes for Arator and it always seemed like they were talking about some non existent vessel reacting to him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    as you said,"negative feedback".they should listen to it.
    If they think it makes enough impact, they will. But I already ran you through this particular complaint in my above post:

Rest assured, though, that of all these people crying about this particular things, 1% might actually stop subscribing to Blizzard BECAUSE of it alone, and that's what Blizzard care the most about as a business, rather than random joe not liking the halo on Illidan.

At this point, I am inclined to believe that you are either answering without reading, or have very selective reading.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Plot twist. The Narru are also the Void Lords.
    It would not surprise me if there is some sort of connection.

...the connection is that they are the polar opposites, both created from the beginning of the universe.

So the champions that join in are class specific? I wonder what all their special dialogue to Velen is?

uh........

the real deal for me was that O'ros was desintegrated. Couldn't care less for velens lost child who was beyond redemption. Killing a helpless Naaru is the real crime here. Allthough powerful, O'ros did not defend itself. Poor thingie.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2016-05-11 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Plot twist. The Narru are also the Void Lords.
    Didn't that what almost happened to one of Narru in Shadowmoon Valley if for not for Velen sacrifice?
    (Alliance quest)

Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    Didn't that what almost happened to one of Narru in Shadowmoon Valley if for not for Veleen sacrifice?
    (Alliance quest)
    Naaru can enter a shadowed form if they are damaged, and if they become so engulfed in shadow, they can become a Void God (Which isn't a canonical Void Lord but just a classification of a void creature.).

K'ara was damaged in the Genedar's crashing, and entered its Void state, and was later discovered by the Shadowmoon Chieftains and classified as "The Dark Star," whose powers were forbidden. Until Ner'zhul, blahblahblah. Velen sacrifices himself to cleanse it.ectect.

But the point is that, at least as of this moment, Naaru do not become what we now know as the Void Lords even when they succumb to the Void and become "Void Gods."

Any mentions of Velen's wife? Maybe she's a warlock seeking redemption and we can finally have playable Draenei Rogues and Warlocks in the Argus expansion!

Deleted
    After Argus, we head for the Korhal system.

So let me get this straight they run from the legion for 25.000 years, grow a sizeable population, which is then decimated by the orcs. They flee to Azeroth crash and repair their ship. Now with such a devastated population they set out to attack Argus with a single vessel, trying to take it over by themselves? If Velen wanted to exterminate his people he could have stopped running thousands of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    So let me get this straight they run from the legion for 25.000 years, grow a sizeable population, which is then decimated by the orcs. They flee to Azeroth crash and repair their ship. Now with such a devastated population they set out to attack Argus with a single vessel, trying to take it over by themselves? If Velen wanted to exterminate his people he could have stopped running thousands of years ago.
    But right now he know that Sargeras is no longer alive (for now) and he know that Azeroth heroes can defeat Burning Legion leaders in all out battles like they defeated Archimonde in alternative time-line.

As long as they can sneak their way to Burning Legion leader chambers, there is high chance for them to win.

We aren't exactly innocent in how we have dealt with Illidan. The Sunwell? He served his prison time. The Outland events? WE invaded his place because he attacked our new allies' stronghold (Shattrath). In the grand scheme of things, he is on the same side of us and probably is even more successful.
    Except it was Kael'thas that ordered the attack on Shattrath, not Illidan.

The only problem I have with this quest is, when you hand it in to Khadgar, he says it's only been 13000 years that Kil'jaeden has been hunting Velen, yet we know it's been 25000.
    Last edited by TyrannicalPuppy; 2016-05-11 at 01:39 PM.

"We're going home" Hey Velen wait a second, with that spaceship ? By yourself ? Argus is so far away in the Twisting Neither that Legion needed to open a Portal on Azeroth to reach it, and you want to make the trip with the Exodar ?

Or will you move the Exodar to ThalDranas and use the portal to teleport the spaceship on Argus ? Will the last raid tier start in the exodar that is come alongside a legion's spaceship. We kill its captain and use their teleport to reach the ground, fight through their military base to reach Kil'Jaeden's palace ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Except it was Kael'thas that ordered the attack on Shattrath, not Illidan.

The Kael'thas assault on Shattrath is well known, but I think I have read somewhere that Illidan attacked Shattrath as well before we enter the Dark Portal. Regardless, if there has been no attack by Illidan on Shattrath at all and I am mistaken, then that goes to support my point that we had no real reason to attack Illidan.

The Kael'thas assault on Shattrath is well known, but I think I have read somewhere that Illidan attacked Shattrath as well before we enter the Dark Portal. Regardless, if there has been no attack by Illidan on Shattrath at all and I am mistaken, then that goes to support my point that we had no real reason to attack Illidan.
    Read Illidan. There was no attack that he ordered on Shattrath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    However, Velen also says that the Draenei are going home to Argus. The Exodar is powering back up.
    They're gonna crashland that sucker right in the middle of Argus, no doubt.

But right now he know that Sargeras is no longer alive (for now) and he know that Azeroth heroes can defeat Burning Legion leaders in all out battles like they defeated Archimonde in alternative time-line.

As long as they can sneak their way to Burning Legion leader chambers, there is high chance for them to win.
    There is an entire planet full of demons, we have a hard time pushing a demon army back. How does he believe we can outright conquer one of their strongholds, with legion portals everywhere, not just in one location. Conquering legion core worlds is delusional, they should be destroyed with as many demons on them as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    It's not a paladin only quest, and you missed out the biggest bit. Velen says to power up the exodar, the Draenei are going home.
    sweet. sucks it is at a time when we need them the most but...good riddance

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't watched vid yet in op, does something specifically say Sarg is dead? We have chronicle info, npcs don't