7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    No offense but do you have a social disorder? This is way off topic and not the first time you've talked about it. Nobody here cares about some random guy leveling a Tauren elemental shaman to 96 over the past few weeks.
    good job.
    you just realized that like 90% of the posts in this thread are completely off topic.
    and you did an even better job at giving a single fck.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Characters can queue up as any role that is available to their class and will automatically switch to the suitable specialization when entering the Dungeon, Raid, Battleground, or Arena without any gold cost.
    From the Beta notes. Because important.
    So, I can switch specs for free? So, I can be as a paladin and have all 3 spec artifacts for no cost?!

Welp, that kills the whole "Gold paying spec change" argument.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    So, I can switch specs for free? So, I can be as a paladin and have all 3 spec artifacts for no cost?!

You can switch specs within the instances, I'm sure. Once you leave you get back to your "main" spec.

I also really hope this doesn't mean you're locked to that spec within the instance, that'd fucking suck - taking away our freedom little by little.

I guess we still have Mythics.

Quote Originally Posted by muwatallis View Post
    Does battletag system actively work in Beta? I mean, while I play Beta can I talk to people who are on live servers playing WoD?

I've been to 2 BETA's before, never paid attention to that.
    It hasn't so far. Those not in the beta will just see you as Online on BNet, they will not see you as you playing WoW.

noob question here... I opted in for the beta, and I'm trying to see if I got in... I see a bunch of screen shots where people have a PTR account listed under their main accounts (not just the ones saying legion:alpha, some just say world of warcraft: Warlords), do I need to have a PTR account for it to be flagged as legion:alpha? or will I just be able to download it once/if I get flagged? because right now the only thing listed is my two regular accounts. I don't have a in development tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Vauclair View Post
    noob question here... I opted in for the beta, and I'm trying to see if I got in... I see a bunch of screen shots where people have a PTR account listed under their main accounts (not just the ones saying legion:alpha, some just say world of warcraft: Warlords), do I need to have a PTR account for it to be flagged as legion:alpha? or will I just be able to download it once/if I get flagged? because right now the only thing listed is my two regular accounts. I don't have a in development tab.
    A PTR account will be created when/if you get into the alpha/beta.

You can see my standard PTR account above it.

I'm still praying C'thun for an access to beta! I'm starting to think I'd have higher chances turning myself towards N'Zoth. Please blizz, let me find those bugzzz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

This seems to only apply to queued content.

If I'm in a Mythic Raid with my guild and they ask me (1) to go Disc for a fight, then change their mind and ask me (2) to go Shadow again, and then (3) ask me to go Disc again won't I have to pay three times, each time for more cost?

Also, the way that Artifact Power worked in the last build, you could only spend it on an equipped weapon. Guess what? You can't equip a weapon that is wrong for your spec! So you won't be able to spend Artifact Power to improve your off spec weapon unless you (pay?) to switch to that spec (or spend the Artifact Power while queued).
    Vindicatum - US-Icecrown
    8/10M - 10hr raiding schedule

Twitter: @Tanned_
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/tanned_priest

Quote Originally Posted by Tanned View Post
    This seems to only apply to queued content. If I'm in a Mythic Raid with my guild and they ask me to go Disc for a fight, then change their mind and ask me to go Shadow again, and then ask me to go Disc again won't I have to pay three times, each time for more cost?
    You should demand the gold from the Raid Leader!

7+ Year Old Account
    damm.. yesterday when i got out of work, there were only 80 pages.. and then come today.. almost 4k pages.. and still no beta invite...

Quote Originally Posted by Nuth View Post
    damm.. yesterday when i got out of work, there were only 80 pages.. and then come today.. almost 4k pages.. and still no beta invite...
    How long is a day for you, in earth days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    How long is a day for you, in earth days?
    Almost a year !

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hes referring to the other, 80 page long, "I didnt get my invite/blizzard is literally Hitler" thread that is running.

7+ Year Old Account
    yup. sorry my bad. Wrong thread. Keep up the good work on discussing about Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    on what planet do you live?

- - - Updated - - -

yup. sorry my bad. Wrong thread. Keep up the good work on discussing about Legion.
    nvm then.
    /10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have a question guys/girls...
    What class did you decide to use your one hundred boost on with Legion?
    Like a other char you wanted to make and was it a good decision.

And too I do like the Illidari Felstalker mount with special edition Legion and Nibbles the pet as well. \
    This is what I am talking about...Anything you guys/guys like or don't like about the goodies with Legion?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So I have a question guys/girls...
    What class did you decide to use your one hundred boost on with Legion?
    Like a other char you wanted to make and was it a good decision.

And too I do like the Illidari Felstalker mount with special edition Legion and Nibbles the pet as well. \
    This is what I am talking about...Anything you guys/guys like or don't like about the goodies with Legion?
    I used it on my alliance paladin since I mainly play horde

I was also hoping for a hearthstone card back

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    there offtopic and then there's having no friends to share your shit with so you post it on MMOC bc u hope that someone cares

"I personally don't care so I'm going to personally insult this person and anyone with a social disorder"

Please tell us more about how u are an antisocial Jerk who probably has no friends cus no one likes the fact u get so offended when other people exist.

Pro tip. No one here cares that u don't care about them. Go rethink your bad attitude.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    not pre ordered yet, didnt choose any class to boost, will probably be my paladin because ashi and i hate lvling palas.
    on the goodies, they are the worst..... the hots mount is just ugly as fck, dont play sc and diablo, but the wings and portraits are also pretty ugly, the mount is nothing really special and i dont like the model, and i dont care about pets at all.

soooo.... ye.
    you heard it boys, arafal can also dislike stuff.

Formerly known as Arafal

It is odd that there's no Hearthstone/Overwatch bonuses from the deluxe version, wonder if they'll be added later.