Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Stand your ground is a code word for,''shooting at blacks that look at me funny''
    So let me get this straight.

If I buy a gun for defence, I am only allowed to use it for defence against white people?

So if a black guy comes up to me and starts trying to mug me or shove me or ANYTHING, I am not allowed to defend myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    If you have no problem with calling 911 dispatch, tying up local LEO resources, and then ignoring said dispatch and not waiting for official law enforcement to arrive, then yes, you are a public nuisance and a vigilante who the police would have no problem arresting and fining you for your said actions.
    You really need to have a discussion with a police officer, and understand laws. You clearly have never done either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Many times Dispatch tell people to do wrong things. They are not on scene. They have told people who have intruders in their homes to do nothing and wait for police who are 15 minutes away or more. They have even told callers to not defend themselves.
    Because the best advice is to barricade yourself, stay as quiet as possible and try not to confront the intruders lest you get yourself killed. But sure risk your life over some material crap if you wish, but their "order/advice" whatever is sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Funny thing is nobody had to get hurt that night but y'know "shit happens"... I guess.
    Yup, when someone assaults someone else, you have everything coming to you.

I thus suppose that when the police ask you to do something, you have to ask for their badges to see if they are the legal authority ?
    It's pretty common knowledge 911 dispatchers are not officers.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    1. A 911 dispatcher is not the police
    2. He never said stop following he said, we don't need you to not do that, that's a suggestion not a command.

Yeah, and when the police say ''drop your weapon'' while pointing guns at you, it's a suggestion too.

10+ Year Old Account
    But following the said person despite orders of the police not to do so, is okay.
    If it were illegal, he would have served jail time for it, now wouldn't he?

Also, they didn't order him, they recommended him not to (and honestly not even that). This is because dispatchers are not officers, for the 100th time this thread.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lets not forgot he said "we don't need you to do that" he never said stop following

Pro TM people have such weak arguments, and what is even more sad is they believe their own bullshit
    Right, let's get into an argument regarding the semantics of what a 911 dispatchers says, rather than wait for fucking LEOs to arrive and let them conduct their business. Is the entirety of the Neighborhood Watch Honorary Member Club in this thread?
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

It's pretty common knowledge 911 dispatchers are not officers.
    You seem to assume that people don't know that. However, for people that are so feverishingly defending ''duh law'' when it's time to defend white dudes with guns seems to be very dismissive of it at other times.

What "blame"? He attacked the dude, he's not innocent of that. I don't see it as unreasonable when a stranger is stalking you and you may feel your life is in danger for whatever reason. Y'know being followed in the rain and dark?
    So its ok to attack someone you think is following you, but its not ok for a Neighborhood watch member or a concerned citizen to follow someone who they think is suspicious. Do you think its normal for someone to be wandering around at dark in the rain , looking at homes? Or would you be suspicious of them?

Right, tell that to the police officers that arrive why you didn't feel the need to not stay in your car and not approach a private party until police arrive. I am sure they will totally agree with your "common sense" bullshit as to why you felt compelled to question them.
    Can you post a source on GZ questioning TM? It completely goes against everything ever said that TM jumped out of da bushes, TM initiated the entire interaction.

If precious liberals don't want him to have a gun or be able to sell private property maybe they should fuck off back to the USSR they love so much and vote for Bernie :^)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    If it were illegal, he would have served jail time for it, now wouldn't he?
    And thus we have the crucifix for all the SJW's.

He was proven innocent. Despite public backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    There is a difference between defending yourself and murdering someone because you're a paranoid idiot =). I'm sure you'd put a bullet in someone's head just for looking at you and claim it was "self-defense".
    That is literally not how self defense works. But I think we both know you know that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, let's get into an argument regarding the semantics of what a 911 dispatchers says, rather than wait for fucking LEOs to arrive and let them conduct their business. Is the entirety of the Neighborhood Watch Honorary Member Club in this thread?
    They like to go by the George Zimmerman Dick Riding Association now, GZDRA for short

You seem to assume that people don't know that. However, for people that are so feverishingly defending ''duh law'' when it's time to defend white dudes with guns seems to be very dismissive of it at other times.
    Anyone with common sense knows this, also he was never commanded to stop following, I see you keep ignoring that part. It's ok though, keep believing your BS, the courts sided with the law and common sense for once

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkts View Post
    ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

God speed to glorious greasy mexican you.

Deleted
    What "blame"? He attacked the dude, he's not innocent of that. I don't see it as unreasonable when a stranger is stalking you and you may feel your life is in danger for whatever reason. Y'know being followed in the rain and dark?
    Trayvon should have called 911. He chose to take matters into his own hands. He died because he obviously made the wrong choice. Darwin has succeed again.

Stand your ground is a code word for,''shooting at blacks that look at me funny''
    Its not code, its pretty flagrant and open.

Zimmerman while armed chases a teen boy for no reason, that teen boy isn't allowed to stand his ground and fight for his life. The armed guy who started the assault is though.

If Zimmerman was black and TM was white, the guy who pulled the lever on Fictional Black Zimmerman's execution could get the Repub nomination.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    So its ok to attack someone you think is following you, but its not ok for a Neighborhood watch member or a concerned citizen to follow someone who they think is suspicious. Do you think its normal for someone to be wandering around at dark in the rain , looking at homes? Or would you be suspicious of them?
    No, I wouldn't find it suspicious at all and even if I did I'd call the police and let them deal with it. Why the fuck would I put myself at risk?