Is Varian Tarzan now?

New loading screen picture of Varian.

Picture of Tarzan

I can't be the only one seeing this, am I?

10+ Year Old Account
    there is a little bit of a similarity, but they are both males with long hair and pointy noses. other than that, they are very different.
    Hi

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    *Shrugs* Perhaps, maybe... I mean, the Disney cartoon is comparable to a lot of characters across a lot of media, I'd say. I'd be willing to make a more in-depth analysis on the comparison if they were both wearing loincloths though...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    there is a little bit of a similarity, but they are both males with long hair and pointy noses. other than that, they are very different.
    and this Tarzan's big about as a single arm of Varian xD

Plot twist: He doesn't die in the Broken Isles, he goes through a Legion portal to Earth where he becomes Tarzan's dad

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The guy has long hair and has just emerged from the sea, after the flying ship sank. So no, he's not Tarzan now... just when his hair gets wet, it gets all messed.

When his hair is all wet and messed up, THEN it kinda looks like Tarzan's Disney. But he isn't like this the entire time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

The way I see it, Varian was channeling Lo'gosh (his bestial alter-ego) during that final fight against the Legion. And Lo'gosh is pretty much Tarzan by default.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    The way I see it, Varian was channeling Lo'gosh (his bestial alter-ego) during that final fight against the Legion. And Lo'gosh is pretty much Tarzan by default.
    Interesting comparison. But just for the sake of nitpicking, didn't Tarzan fight bare handed?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Me.Lo'gosh.Wolfman

You.Jaina

I always thought he looked like Nathan Explosion

Looks like Tarzan =/= is Tarzan.

SPOILERS!
    Varian is dead (I am almost 100% certain at this point), so it does not matter that much does it?

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Plot twist: He doesn't die in the Broken Isles, he goes through a Legion portal to Earth where he becomes Tarzan's dad
    What if he channels Lo'gosh and goes through the portal and gives Sargeras the ol' Saurfang love tap?