Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Yes, but your post is in fact crying about the fact that content isn't fresh. Content isn't fresh because you watch it. That is what i'm commenting on.
    And now it's also fresh because literally nobody has watched it.
    I wouldn't much care either way, but I think it's nice that we don't know *everything* before an expansion for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    That's not what he said at all. There was no complaining, just pointing out that it was nice for some content to be a surprise.
    How does that not equal complaining though? Shrug, that is how it looked to me. The statement in itself seems to inherently imply that.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

How the shit is this a derail? Its involving beta and alpha content and the legitimacy of freshness and player knowledge.

And who the hell are you?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    How does that not equal complaining though? Shrug, that is how it looked to me. The statement in itself seems to inherently imply that.
    How does it even look like complaining?! There was no negativity what-so-ever. It's not like he said "Take that, dataminers. Nobody is going to spoil it for me this time!", he just wrote it was nice for some content to be fresh. It doesn't imply anything other than "oh cool, I get to be surprised by some things in an expansion I already know pretty well because of alpha/beta". You're reading way too much into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    How does it even look like complaining?! There was no negativity what-so-ever. It's not like he said "Take that, dataminers. Nobody is going to spoil it for me this time!", he just wrote it was nice for some content to be fresh. It doesn't imply anything other than "oh cool, I get to be surprised by some things in an expansion I already know pretty well because of alpha/beta". You're reading way too much into it.
    This, basically.
    My comment was actually a response to someone else's complaining, even :P
    Kinda a bummer we don't get to see the cutscenes at all. Have to wait for live. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    The man who made this thread what it is today
    Oh hey Bjor nice to see you're back, I'm a big fan. <3

7+ Year Old Account
    The man who made this thread what it is today
    Pretty sure you were in this thread from like 2500-3000 pages ago right?

I miss it when you would reload the page and like 3 more would come up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Oh hey Bjor nice to see you're back, I'm a big fan. <3
    Treasure him while you can

He might not be around for long judging by past experiences

7+ Year Old Account
    Missing the Taylor Swift gifs on that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    I personally don't like dubs. I'd rather read subtitles while it plays in its original language.
    Thats fine for some stuff. I cant watch DBZ in Japanese.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh God. Can you not behave for more than an hour? I actually think some of it is entertaining, but I dont want you to get banned again. Tone it back just a bit.

Ty all, here take this.

it is my autograph on a copy of mein kampf
    You know if you didn't post annoying and offensive things every time you were unbanned, people might actually tolerate you. But instead you do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat
    Thats fine for some stuff. I cant watch DBZ in Japanese.
    I can see not wanting to watch extensive series through subtitles. I've purposely avoided some because of how many episodes behind I am (I'm looking at you Fairy Tail)

7+ Year Old Account
    About voiceovers, CZ voiceover for Warcraft 3 was good by the voices itself, but had several quite large flaws in the translation itself. Which puts me at hard spot - cinemas here usually do 2D subbed, 2D voiceover and 3D voiceover, but very rarely 3D subbed for some reason (that's how it was with Avatar of Transformers 3). I'd like to see it in 3D, but I am seriously scared about the translation, and the fact that they cooperated with gamers (or so they said) on the translation is just not enough to assure me after the few large mistakes in translating Night of the Dragon and Beyond the Dark portal books.

Edit: It's also the reason that if WoW was ever translated to czech, I would stick to EN version

10+ Year Old Account
    Those large pictures...

And playing Warlords of Draenor content again I do hope Broken Isles will have good questing things and bonus ones as well.
    Not saying it won't have any bad stuff (Well Stormheim), but looking forward to to questing in Azsuna, Highmountain, Suramar and Val'sharah.
    Can't wait to level and enjoy The Broken Isles...So many memories of that place.

And by the way too are the South Seas gonna be added sometime this expansion?
    Nazjatar can be added after Legion and be raised from the sea floor.

Can anyone please upload WowB-64.exe for me?
    I've some issue from updating in launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Those large pictures...

And playing Warlords of Draenor content again I do hope Broken Isles will have good questing things and bonus ones as well.
    Not saying it won't have any bad stuff (Well Stormheim), but looking forward to to questing in Azsuna, Highmountain, Suramar and Val'sharah.
    Can't wait to level and enjoy The Broken Isles...So many memories of that place.

And by the way too are the South Seas gonna be added sometime this expansion?
    Nazjatar can be added after Legion and be raised from the sea floor.
    I don't understand why you're so persistent that Stormheim will be an awful zone. You say the same thing about Spires of Arak and Dread Wastes but those were both by far my favorite zones of their respective expansions because of their stories. At least give it a shot. You'll need it for the loremaster achievement in order to fly. Not being in the beta or alpha I can't confirm this but AFAIK each pillar is rewarded through the dungeon quest obtained at the end of each of the four questing zones and you need all four in order to move onto Suramar.

At this point it's hard to tell what patch content will be. The zones usually have hints like everything with Loken and Thorim in Stormpeaks or the Zandalari in Kun-lai Summit.

7+ Year Old Account
    For people in the beta, how stable is it so far?

10+ Year Old Account
    Today there was a Giveaway on Gamespot where you could get Keys by watching a video and enter your email if someone of you has a spare key would be nice if you would give it away i was not so lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Merkader View Post
    Today there was a Giveaway on Gamespot where you could get Keys by watching a video and enter your email if someone of you has a spare key would be nice if you would give it away i was not so lucky
    I got one from there, the contest was lame though.
    It said on the page it was for AUS and NZ people but it had no IP checks or anything ( I'm from the UK ) and it also didn't check emails etc, just enter any email address and a box with a code popped up on the site.
    You could have done it as long as the codes were on stock, some people got like 2 or 3 of the 950 codes they had.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Are the beta realms up yet? Can't check while at work :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    I got one from there, the contest was lame though.
    It said on the page it was for AUS and NZ people but it had no IP checks or anything ( I'm from the UK ) and it also didn't check emails etc, just enter any email address and a box with a code popped up on the site.
    You could have done it as long as the codes were on stock, some people got like 2 or 3 of the 950 codes they had.
    Yeah thats why i asked if someone has one key to give away because i was simply to late and i have never luck in normal giveaways or beta waves

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Are the beta realms up yet? Can't check while at work :<
    Been up for almost 11 hours now, not 100% stable but that was expected.