Page 4 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    As a Frost DK I really wish there would be some sort of option to sheath your swords on the back. I just can't stand them hanging on the sides clipping the ground when you sit. Just a toggle button to be able to choose yourself would solve this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlevania View Post
    As a Frost DK I really wish there would be some sort of option to sheath your swords on the back. I just can't stand them hanging on the sides clipping the ground when you sit. Just a toggle button to be able to choose yourself would solve this.
    This and a Howling Blast animation similar to this,

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a really valid point since almost everyone prefers the cross-sheathe on you back. Feedback and more feedback. Maybe even suggest making it moggable?

Anyone with Beta could ask on the theorycraft thread (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...504316?page=17) if BoS dealing less damage per runic power than frost strike is the current gameplay design or just a tune issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Halliax View Post
    Anyone with Beta could ask on the theorycraft thread (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...504316?page=17) if BoS dealing less damage per runic power than frost strike is the current gameplay design or just a tune issue?
    I okay with BoS being better for ST situations, but Ill be supremely disappointed if its significantly better than the other two in every scenario. Probably a moot point though; Ill be surprised if unholy isn't ~15-20% better than frost again.

Slayer of the Lifeless/Hungering Cold sheathe on your back. There's a few others like Felsteel Longblade, Broken Promise that do as well. It's far less common though.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Slayer of the Lifeless/Hungering Cold sheathe on your back. There's a few others like Felsteel Longblade, Broken Promise that do as well. It's far less common though.
    I am almost tempted to mog with slayer of lifeless for the sole reason tht it sheathes on the back, though I actually do like the look of the frost artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
    I am almost tempted to mog with slayer of lifeless for the sole reason tht it sheathes on the back, though I actually do like the look of the frost artifacts.
    I used them as my mog for 2/3rds of WoD so had to switch it up, went with Wild Gladiator's Mageblade I think it is, blue and purple with icy look on the edge with runes carved in it, the WoD Season 2 caster sword. Sheathes on hips but looks so good I don't even care.

Ever since I had Warglaives on my rogue in BC I've preferred back sheathed, makes it like you've got wings in a sense.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by NecroSleetstorm View Post
    The Legion preview thread needs to be changed to Unholy talk. Blood and Frost suck so much they aren't worth talking about. Perhaps the folks in this thread actually play the damn spec. Tired of hearing about Unholyunholyunholyunholyunholyunholyunholyunholyunholyunholyunholyunholy sans 1 or 2 posts per page for blood or frost.
    I think we should just..have a thread for each spec.

Like every other class except for Shamans do.

I'm not a Blood spec player so I'm not the one to make the thread for it. Surely there's one lurking around. Someone went ahead and made this for that purpose lol. I don't want to read about a spec I don't care to play. I'm going to reroll if Frost isn't any good in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by NecroSleetstorm View Post
    I'm not a Blood spec player so I'm not the one to make the thread for it. Surely there's one lurking around. Someone went ahead and made this for that purpose lol. I don't want to read about a spec I don't care to play. I'm going to reroll if Frost isn't any good in Legion.
    I got some bad news for ya buddy, might wanna take a seat

and have a puddin pop...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Baddok21, there was no reason to post an image of that waste of life! Get back on topic.

Anyone know of someone streaming Frost dk?

Deleted
    Just got beta access and I must say, I really am not too impressed with frost. It's a shame because I was hoping one of the DK specs or my mage (main and alt on live) would be fun, but neither compare to the fun I'm having with enhance Shaman and the warlock specs.. RIP dk dreams

I will add, I haven't done testing with the artifacts so maybe they will make all the difference.. surely.... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    That's a really valid point since almost everyone prefers the cross-sheathe on you back. Feedback and more feedback. Maybe even suggest making it moggable?
    Guess I'm in the minority then. Since the character 'updates', I hate weapons that sheathe on the back since you can't wear a cloak without seeing hideous clipping issues.

quick question, iv'e just got beta so i havnt got far in content but could anyone who have played frost dk be able to tell if frost strike hits harder than obliteration? having just done broken shore it seemed that fs was doing nearly same dps :/

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught49 View Post
    quick question, iv'e just got beta so i havnt got far in content but could anyone who have played frost dk be able to tell if frost strike hits harder than obliteration? having just done broken shore it seemed that fs was doing nearly same dps :/
    Obliterate and Frost Strike don't serve the same purpose in a rotational sense. One builds resources and the other spends those resources. This is actually just a tuning issue. Everything else wrong with Frost is much deeper than tuning/balancing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    I got some bad news for ya buddy, might wanna take a seat

and have a puddin pop...
    You seem quite mentally ill. Even more idiots communicating via memes. Degenerates. Stay on topic or go shitpost somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lately the reason behind the removal of the 2 handed Frost has been wandering around my head. Balance issues are quite insignificant and here is why.

Both DW and 2 handed Frost could easily exist in the same spec if they were sharing the same mechanics. Regarding attack speed/razorice issues, 2 handed frost could have some multiplier passive that increases KM procs and razor ice damage by certain % to make it mathematically equal to DW.

Some people justify the removal of 2 handed Frost with balance concerns but the reason behind the problem was poor design. Monks had multiple weapon type builds very much on par for so long, only %1-2 difference between them, which is quite insignificant to disregard one.

I think blizzard just went lazy on the subject. Personally I like to DW, animations are much better on Legion, but anyone who wished to 2 hand playstyle could enjoy it without consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by nathrizarri View Post
    Lately the reason behind the removal of the 2 handed Frost has been wandering around my head. Balance issues are quite insignificant and here is why.

Both DW and 2 handed Frost could easily exist in the same spec if they were sharing the same mechanics. Regarding attack speed/razorice issues, 2 handed frost could have some multiplier passive that increases KM procs and razor ice damage by certain % to make it mathematically equal to DW.

Some people justify the removal of 2 handed Frost with balance concerns but the reason behind the problem was poor design. Monks had multiple weapon type builds very much on par for so long, only %1-2 difference between them, which is quite insignificant to disregard one.

I think blizzard just went lazy on the subject. Personally I like to DW, animations are much better on Legion, but anyone who wished to 2 hand playstyle could enjoy it without consequences.
    I thought WW monks where going only dw come legion, is that not true?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
    I thought WW monks where going only dw come legion, is that not true?
    I was talking about live, by checking simcraft results.