Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Monk? So peaceful.
    Hard to Argue that lol, I'd feel a Druid would be just as peaceful, although they have the added benefit of being highly flammable. (although druids are wicked crazy strong in their own regard too I'd put them as a close second)
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    I don't think they succeed, since Darion seems to be the fourth horseman.
    The climax of the DK order campaign isn't available in the beta yet, so we don't know. Darion's bio says the Four Horsemen report to him, not that he IS one, so we don't quite know what happens yet. Why would they be raising people to be Horsemen if someone who's already been raised can do it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    Hard to Argue that lol, I'd feel a Druid would be just as peaceful, although they have the added benefit of being highly flammable. (although druids are wicked crazy strong in their own regard too I'd put them as a close second)
    Im sorry, but you don't get Druids. Druids are not about being peaceful, druids are about nature. Sometimes nature is peaceful with deer eating berries and shit...and then you have a tiger killing that deer. Druids can be ferocious, savage and aggressive. Does blizzard show this? No, but it is something they can be, see the Wailing Caverns.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Don't the Shaman end up getting the Elemental Lords on their side? Not sure if they're part of the Class Hall Army, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    You know I completely forgot about Shamans but the raw elements are pretty devastating. The Dark Shaman would have to be what works though as I feel the elemental lords aren't going to take orders well especially if they have to go to war with something they disagree with. World domination or conflict doesn't seem like many would get on board (maybe rag, but we've beaten him up 3x now lol)
    Well when it comes to the power of the Class Halls, they are included, at least for the moment, is really unlikely to see them work together after the Legion, but we shall see (Also Rag is the only one that's not comming back, he's like... dead, dead dead..., we are getting a new fire lord)

That's exactly what it is lol. It's still fun to speculate over.

Conversely, who's army do you think would be the least threatening?
    Most likely Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    Are people forgetting that Warriors get the Titan Keepers as champions?

Plus Odyn who is the strongest of them all?
    I totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Samthewam View Post
    I totally agree!
    As far as I'm aware though the Warrior champions can't actually leave their order hall. They're the most powerful, but it's kind of a moot point since all they can do is defend their area.

EDIT: And I could be totally wrong on this - I've barely followed the Warrior lore in Legion, it's just something I remember reading. When I say "Champions" I mean the most powerful characters, like Odyn.

Similarly, Warlocks seem to always be dancing on a razor's edge, otherwise I'd say they're clearly the strongest. It seems like all their plans could backfire in an instant and they'd be absolutely crippled, but if that didn't happen they'd be strongest.

My vote's with Mage, then, since they're powerful, stable and flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well when it comes to the power of the Class Halls, they are included, at least for the moment, is really unlikely to see them work together after the Legion, but we shall see (Also Rag is the only one that's not comming back, he's like... dead, dead dead..., we are getting a new fire lord)

people keep saying this in this thread... isn't there a new windlord aswell, or does al'akir return?

Quote Originally Posted by Elderahn View Post
    Shaman are -really- strong, because they get all four elemental lords to gang together to assist them.. and those four together were once enough to give the Titan keepers pause (Chronicles)
    Who is the new lord of fire?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Obviously hunters, warlocks and demon hunters may have whole fucking planets, but we have a hunting cabin in Highmountain!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Who is the new lord of fire?
    Not sure, someone called Smoulderon I think.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Im sorry, but you don't get Druids. Druids are not about being peaceful, druids are about nature. Sometimes nature is peaceful with deer eating berries and shit...and then you have a tiger killing that deer. Druids can be ferocious, savage and aggressive. Does blizzard show this? No, but it is something they can be, see the Wailing Caverns.
    You're most certainly right, I only get my Lore and info from the game so what I see is what I know. So Druids are tranquil and nature and if Pokemon has taught me anything it's that Fire will mess that stuff up.

That aside, I feel they're definitely a force to be made weary of and certainly miles ahead of the monk army. But I can't think of a different class that would be at the bottom of the totem pole beside monks for this argument.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    i'd say paladins (because i play one...)
    deathknights seem string as well
    warriors would be strong, if they could leave the halls of valor

after those three maybe warlocks, mages and demon hunters, then the rest of the classes
    Going to agree with lightofdawn here. We have Liadrin, Tyrosus and a few other good paladins. I've heard some things about Velen: I've heard that he may turn into a grand vindicator because the reason he's a priest is due to the Naaru and his peaceful ways but the whole thing recently with the paladins getting the light that fell from the sky (was a primal naaru) seems to be changing him. During this questline he learns that his son was turned by KJ and was forced to kill him. This made him extremely angry and said it was time to return to their homeworld (argus) and take it back. Seems if he abandons his priesthood and takes up the light offensively he could definitely turn towards being a grand vindicator.

Either way, I'd say paladins, warlocks and death knights.

Deleted
    My penis is bigger.

Hunters: Um...we have a cabin in the mountains.
    Everyone else: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSJkMBMEwPk
    Last edited by mmoc1ccafd3aee; 2016-05-14 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    people keep saying this in this thread... isn't there a new windlord aswell, or does al'akir return?
    The new Windlord is Prince Thunderaan

Its part of the Shaman class campaign to retrieve Thunderfury from a dead adventurer and revive him as the new Elemental Lord of Air.

Its been leaked the new Firelord is Smolderon but the quest chain regarding him isn't implemented yet as far as I know so it could change.

Shamans, they got the Elemental lords under their sleeve
    An'u belore delen'na

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    No, Al'akir doesn't return either, but we get Thunderaan (Yes, and not a no name like the new Fire lord)

Aren't the Ebon Blade at this point more or less confirmed to be more powerful than Arthas? They raid Light's Hope like it was nothing, when even the Lich King met his match there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They are being overrun and need to be saved by paladins
    Fuck yeah, let's get stuck in there lads.

OT: Warlocks without a doubt, makes sense for the most powerful class to have the most powerful class hall army.

Mage (Most Powerful class of WoW, IMO), Lock (Best caster asset against the Legion, even if their Class Hall intro feels otherwise) and DH (Best melee asset against the Legion) as said earlier. Best combo against the Legion overall. But druid is pretty close and the most self sufficient class in WoW (4 specs can make them autonomous on their own).

But they wont be able to suceed without the other classes which are all good for specific things.